What's new

Momma's Little Masochist (Idea)

Pureevil

Lurker
Reputation score
Here' another idea I'm posting just for feedback.

Momma’s Little Masochist

The player takes the role of Little Johnny as he breaks into the mansion of the wealthy MILF, Marilyn, on a dare. There are many rumors about Marilyn, including how kinky she is and how she can be so violently dominant.

There are three levels of the game, each following a non-linear style and plays like a 2D sidescroller, puzzle, and stealth game. Every time you’re caught, you’re raped and a piece of bondage gear is placed on you. Once you have the full set, you lose, and you’re treated to an animation of Johnny in a bondage device (suspension harness, X-frame, etc…) and being locked away with the others Marilyn has collected.

Part 1:
Johnny broke into the mansion late at night to photograph the kinky art and statues decorating the place. He must keep away from the bondage-clad servants and photograph 3 statues and 3 paintings.

Part 2:
Johnny’s been caught! Marilyn forces him to join her servants as a maid. Johnny needs to find a way out, but first he needs to scout the mansion. The loyal servants will be on the lookout for Johnny. Don’t get caught somewhere you shouldn’t be!

Part 3:
Johnny’s found the other prisoners! He has to get everyone out or else he’ll join them!

OP
P

Pureevil

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Momma's Little Masochist (Idea)

I would like to point out that I had not intended for this to seem underage. Johnny is a senior in high school, and "little" was a nickname.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, i was gonna say, good luck, good premise, but shota isn't allowed...

OP
P

Pureevil

Lurker
Reputation score

I knew the laws were fucked up, but when did the age of consent change? If the main character is 18 and that's considered shota, then what would be okay?

I guess we could get the same effect if he was a fratguy in college.

The title was supposed to be the mistress' main fetish: domination and public humiliation, and forcing her victims to call her "Mommy" regardless of their real age.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He's not shota if he's 18, that's what Luppikun was saying. The age of consent hasn't changed anywhere, last I checked.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

That's what Luppi was GOING to say. He wasn't actually saying that, hence his acknowledgment of Pure's second post.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes. I was GOING to- wait, did Dark just... defend me?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I guess this makes us best friends now.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay! Best friends forever! So, any luck finding any help on making this?

OP
P

Pureevil

Lurker
Reputation score

As of now, not yet. I think he should be bumped up to college age. I just wanted him to have to break in on a dare that goes kinkily wrong. If it were a frat initiation, it would have the same effect, I think.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally, and it is just my opinion at least; but I prefer m/f dom and bdsm. Nothing on you, but I think it would interest me more and be..... more enjoyable? again for me anyways, if it was. So maybe if its not too much work maybe like a switch or toggle like making cum shots stay in demon girl or something to give you the options to reverse the genders for people who might like it more that way?

Last edited:
OP
P

Pureevil

Lurker
Reputation score

Meh. Dominating women is way too common. Jungle Girl and Demon Girl are only two of them, but there's too many others for the idea to be any different. I think the femdom approach is not played enough and I grew tired of constantly seeing the same disgusting man raping a woman/girl.

Now one thing I WILL agree with is changing the player character's sex.

I proposed ideas already based on customization and all those fell flat. This is the only idea that's attracted any significant attention, and it's pretty set in its structure.