What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Reputation score
Okay, Futon Pasta, with all due respect, how do this many bugs and crashes make it into something you release to the public? Did none of these come up in testing?

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Okay, Futon Pasta, with all due respect, how do this many bugs and crashes make it into something you release to the public? Did none of these come up in testing?
This is the only game I've played where "crashes every 5 minutes" isn't hyperbole

Demando

Reputation score
"*Sorry for the many errors.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but please wait for a while as we cannot deal with the situation right away. I'm really sorry."

it will be a while untill we get a patch :(

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Man, i love every demo of this game, but dman if it doesn't drop in 1.0 as the least-playable buggy mess, many of which were fixed in the previous version and just reappeared again anyway.

We all knew it was gonna be like this, lol.

Hamster7777

Reputation score
I think it would speed up the process considerably if Mr. Pasta could get someone to help him just deal with the corrections, but I guess he's a lone wolf.

Hamster7777

Reputation score
When you revive in the church, it crashes, so use the resurrection powder!
When you enter a battle with the slime army, you will crash, so pay 1000G to avoid the crash until it is fixed and you can proceed.

I can't move the first rock in the witch's cave even though I'm wearing a power bracelet.
Has anyone else encountered the same phenomenon?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fixed an error when skipping the game and clearing the Temple of Polaris.
Fixed an error when trying to revive someone in the church.
Added engine setting 64.bat (copy the one in the patch folder)
Fixed an error when accepting a duel challenged by a slime.
Fixed the display of the heroine status of guests and mercenaries who have not joined the group.
Fixed a case where dwarves could be caught by trolls.
Fixed an error when starting with demo64.exe and trying to view the dwarves' and sylphs' inn events.
Fixed some other minor bugs.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I also love how this is like, demo 4, but it's still called demo 2

They changed the whole ass sewers, now i can't cheeseball the game by going to that close room and savescumming for a fight i can win and looting cool shit right off the bat, shieeeeet

Lots of new "hidden paths in the trees" and more of the party members seem to notice them... though that might be due to my current party makeup being valkyrie/dervish/Max/MC(Assassin)/Bard/Summoner

Oh, sleeping in the barn doesn't let you regen hp or spellslots, i haven't needed to do that in awhile, is that new?

Last edited:
Reputation score
Some other things I've noticed that still cause crashes:

Letting Max progress H with the Gnome girl.

Trying to use the "Unlock" spell.

Attempting to revive party members at that one isolated church in the snow region.

Bringing mercenaries/rescued females from Wildbull to an Inn.

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Lots of new "hidden paths in the trees" and more of the party members seem to notice them... though that might be due to my current party makeup being valkyrie/dervish/Max/
Is the procedure to make a valkyrie character still the same? I think I remember that I have to buy an scroll to unlock the ability to create an valkyrie class character?