What's new

SIM [ KooooN Soft ] Tifa: Interactive Touching Game 2 / おさわりては -INTERACTIVE TOUCHING GAME 2- まとめ2件 トーク0件 ツイート (RE061653) (RJ061653)

blip

Reputation score
This was grabbed by funny games, which either accidentally or purposefully made it impossible to save the flash files by simply saving the page. Searching for it elsewhere presented the same problem (perhaps the difficulty is the fact that it utilizes several swf datafiles in order to run; my ignorance concerning html and flash is profound). In any event, even if one finds the flash files not imbedded in a page, one must dig further to find a non-mosaic version. Which I did.

I did not see this on this site. That is unfortunate, because it is good. Download it here, uncensored (by a kind soul on Hongfire):

Interactive Touching Game 2

• The woman involved is Tifa.
• If you don't recognize an icon, it represents pubic shaving.
• Conventional sex is available once the red bar on the right is high enough.
• The t-shirt icon allows you to remove both the top and bottom clothing.

If this is already mentioned on this site, mea culpa, but again, I didn't see it on a search.

{/unlurk}

Last edited by a moderator:

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Tifa: Interactive Touching Game 2

If this is already mentioned on this site, mea culpa, but again, I didn't see it on a search.
Kudos to you.

It is a pretty decent game for such a small file.

cyphr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what that purple bar on the left side is? I've seen it during sex, not sure if shows during the other scene.

Last edited:

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

isn't this kooonsoft's game?

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yes, it's kooonsoft's game.
The second meter is some kind of voyeurism meter, if it fills up you can stare with the eye shaped icon to raise her arousal but she wont orgasm from it.
if there's interest or not already a page for it I'll see about uploading the first game he did with the DQ3 female warrior

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The purple bar fills if you spank her, seems to be some kind of masochism meter.
She can also orgasm from spanking.
no i'm not a sadist i just tried..... err. . . stuff.
i also have the first interactive touching game somewhere on my computer, so if anyone wants it, just say so:)

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here you go, Interactive Touching Game.

I hope i can share this in this thread... well, i don't think there should be another thread for this.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That download for the Interactive touching game 1 produces a file that doesn't work for me, I think it needs to have the "data" folder uploaded along with it, at least.

Regardless of the cause of the problem, the one you can download at the following link works just fine.

Enjoy.

cyphr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That download for the Interactive touching game 1 produces a file that doesn't work for me, I think it needs to have the "data" folder uploaded along with it, at least.

Regardless of the cause of the problem, the one you can download at the following link works just fine.

Enjoy.
I was about to mention touching 1 was broken, but you beat me to it. :(

Suranis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It works fine by me if i open it with mozilla, but ok nvm.
Maybe i messed something up <.<
Probably you're right with the data folder, I'll watch more carefully next time

OP
B

blip

Reputation score

The woman soldier game is bundled in with a version of the Tifa game.

The Tifa game has a mosaic on her pussy; the one I posted at the top of the thread does not have a mosaic.

The soldier game is fine. It takes far too long and, surprisingly, despite the time it takes to raise the arousal bar, the soldier does not get off, and the drip after climax cleans up automatically afterwards. Not as good as the first one. Note that you have to click and hold for some maneuvers to raise the arousal bar. Like I said, it takes a long time.

And it's big. You can throw out one of the files and halve its size (the flash file works without the exectuable). Decent upload still.

Similar or related files can be mentioned in this thread if people like.

If someone wants to bundle the soldier with the non-mosaic Tifa I originally posted, I will edit the first post and put a link to that up. Tifa is very, very small and the soldier is ~115mb (~55mb without the executable) so this won't tax anyone's drives.

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A friendly correction as to the soldier woman: She does get off (though not visibly so from fucking - the orgasm from fucking is only evident in the sounds).

I have however experienced a glitch that involved her not getting off at all.

... I haven't the faintest idea what caused it, and I've tried to replicate it without success.

Last edited: