What's new

SIM [KISS] Custom Order Maid 3D2 + Modpack R4.9 [JAP version][VJ013971]

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
Perfect, Thanks :)
Also, while I was waiting I decided to scan ahead and make sure I had everything I'd need downloading and saw that COM3D2 and COM3D2.5 are.... "integrated"?
View attachment 49852
I'm downloading the file now but didn't know if there could be potential problems

EDIT- I see now that in the .Zip folder there is one for COM3D2 and one for COM3D2_5
View attachment 49854
I'm not sure why the change but.... anyways
Easier to distribute for them. Harder to download for us. It sucks when the actual update is less than 100MB and you have to download 6GB.

is17101

Reputation score
The download speed of Custom Maid Ultimate - 2023 Edition on sukebei.nyaa.si is too slow, it's totally less than 10mb speed or so, not even 5mb speed.

rin tashiro

Reputation score
I can't download part 2 or 3 of GP-03. Instead, I got this message:

Code:
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently.
Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to
access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may
take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file.
If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your
domain administrator.
Anyone else have issues downloading GP-03?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I can't download part 2 or 3 of GP-03. Instead, I got this message:

Code:
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently.
Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to
access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may
take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file.
If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your
domain administrator.
Anyone else have issues downloading GP-03?
Login to your Gdrive account.
Create a new folder and name it whatever you want
Open the download link. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner. Click on Add to starred.
Navigate to your Gdrive. Go to Starred section on the left menu.
Right click on the starred file you wanted to download -> Organize -> Add shortcut -> Select the new folder you created and click Add.
Navigate to the new folder in My Drive and dowload the file from there normally.

There's nothing I can do about google stupid limitations and there's not enough room in my MF repository to move the files there.

muhammed87

Reputation score
I downloaded R8 vanilla repack, for installing the modpack, do I need the install Custom maid ultimate from strach, or just CM3D2 enough?

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I downloaded R8 vanilla repack, for installing the modpack, do I need the install Custom maid ultimate from strach, or just CM3D2 enough?
if you have R8 you don't need anything from here. Just follow the instructions for the modpack from the R8 guide instead. Get R8 up to date with dlc and build version. You'll also need my modpack compatibility patch

Deltablade

Reputation score
I seem to be having problems extracting and applying the GP-03 patch, so I was wondering if anyone else was having a similar issue. Keep downloading all 4 parts of the update, but getting about 300 errors all in [COM3D2&2.5] GP-03\com3d2plg_gp003d\com3d2data\GameData\ . Most of them follow up by ja something. When I try to run update.exe, I get the error shown in the screenshot. Nothing is in read only and I have tried redownloading the files twice now on separate days with the same results. Might anyone know what is going on / how to fix these errors?
Capture.PNG

OP
inlolzwetrust

inlolzwetrust

Reputation score
I seem to be having problems extracting and applying the GP-03 patch, so I was wondering if anyone else was having a similar issue. Keep downloading all 4 parts of the update, but getting about 300 errors all in [COM3D2&2.5] GP-03\com3d2plg_gp003d\com3d2data\GameData\ . Most of them follow up by ja something. When I try to run update.exe, I get the error shown in the screenshot. Nothing is in read only and I have tried redownloading the files twice now on separate days with the same results. Might anyone know what is going on / how to fix these errors?
View attachment 49879
Things to consider
- all parts must be downloaded in the same folder
- that folder must not have restrictions. so the default Downloads folder is not recommended.
- you must extract only using 7zip. Anything else will corrupt the contents when extracted
- your drive must be healthy. I've seen people complain that they get corrupted files all the time even after redownloading everything multiple times. Make sure you at least download on a healthy drive. Right click on 001 -> 7zip -> Test archive
You should check the zips md5 hashes and compare them do these using this tool . If you get different values then your downloaded files are corrupted
Part 1: 9f0a6b80055a2f16daccc1f4b48d4b00
Part 2: ddcf7c5632a368bdb44fbc98979e9d0d
Part 3: e586abe373c2249738c752ef4b9414e9
Part 4: 3265a8a699f52043de50b92b4bf405d4
- Other than this you can try a simple system reboot.

Deltablade

Reputation score
Things to consider
- all parts must be downloaded in the same folder
- that folder must not have restrictions. so the default Downloads folder is not recommended.
- you must extract only using 7zip. Anything else will corrupt the contents when extracted
- your drive must be healthy. I've seen people complain that they get corrupted files all the time even after redownloading everything multiple times. Make sure you at least download on a healthy drive. Right click on 001 -> 7zip -> Test archive
You should check the zips md5 hashes and compare them do these using this tool . If you get different values then your downloaded files are corrupted
Part 1: 9f0a6b80055a2f16daccc1f4b48d4b00
Part 2: ddcf7c5632a368bdb44fbc98979e9d0d
Part 3: e586abe373c2249738c752ef4b9414e9
Part 4: 3265a8a699f52043de50b92b4bf405d4
- Other than this you can try a simple system reboot.
Thank you for the help, used that hash checker and found the hashes were wrong when on one drive, but then when copied to my computer's other drive they became correct. After that I was able to extract and run updater.exe just fine.