What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [ドライドリーム / Dry Dream] ひたすら淫魔に逆レイプされるだけのRPG~バッドエンドストーリー~ / Bad End Story (RJ259485, RE259485)

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello! Since completing a translation/patch of Female Knight Rasia, by GapTax, last week, I've been working on this game.

ひたすら淫魔に逆レイプされるだけのRPG~バッドエンドストーリー~ by ドライドリーム
(Bad End Story by DryDream)

RJ259485_img_main.jpg

Main themes/situations: seduction, reverse rape, mind-breaking, monster girls

Gameplay Info

A rather short, but sweet, game by Dry Dream. For their first game it came out well, following the same general themes as their audio/voice stuff. Though, as expected, it is a little rough around the edges in terms of presentation (character names are not displayed during dialogue, though I have addressed this in the translation).

The story follows a boy whose village is attacked by succubi while he is out training. He travels to the succubus queen's castle to defeat her.
On his way to her, he encounters many monsters-turned-succubi who proceed to rape him if he is defeated by them. There are also a number of traps, waiting to catch him off-guard.

The game uses standard RPG Maker MV controls, nothing special there.

Translation Info

I have already translated this game and handed the files over to the developer, Dry Dream, and am now waiting for them to upload it into DLsite.
Once they do, I will update this thread, so be sure to keep an eye on it!

In the meantime, you can check out the stuff I've translated so far at my site below:

there's not much there at the moment, but hopefully that will change with time!

You can also contact me, or check for updates on what I'm doing, via twitter below:

Thanks for reading! Please let me know if you have any questions/comments/requests!

My previous translations:
[GapTax] 女騎士ラーシャ~淫靡なる肉棒の呪い~ (Female Knight Rasia ~The Curse of the Lewd Penis~)
[七道一味] Bewitched! ~レムリアの魔女達~ Demo/Trial English Translation
[GapTax] 斬穿姫エクスエル (Demo/Trial version)

Last edited:
OP
S

SaveTheData

Lurker
Reputation score
Haha. Send me the Japanese name and I'll take a look.

Also, a quick update: I've gotten in contact with the developer, so hopefully we can get it up onto DLsite soon!
Also, I probably should have mentioned this before, but I had modified the translation/script slightly. Not to change the story/themes or anything, but to add the character names to dialogue, as follows:

1.jpg

The original game didn't have character names show up to indicate who's speaking, so I had to do it this way.
I was hoping this would make the game easier to follow, but there are moments where the text layout may appear to be a little messy as I only had 3 lines to work with, instead of the original 4.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due to a lack of gameplay information. Since this is the official translation of the game, it is considered a localization thread, and subject to game OP rules.

If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread unlocked. Please note that the actual game is already released; this thread is about the localization of the game, and so will be in the GUC section until the official translation is released, as the author is looking for feedback on his translation.