What's new

Cannot find this game or news of it.

SpectreHD

Reputation score
I've been trying to find this game that is still in development online, DLsite, Ci-en and on here but I have not had any luck. The group/developer is called Electronic Yomi and for the life of me searching the dev name gives me no results. The readme in the demo that I have saved provides no information on a website or anything.

If anyone has any clues or can point me to the thread on here, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Helghast09

Reputation score
I've been trying to find this game that is still in development online, DLsite, Ci-en and on here but I have not had any luck. The group/developer is called Electronic Yomi and for the life of me searching the dev name gives me no results. The readme in the demo that I have saved provides no information on a website or anything.

If anyone has any clues or can point me to the thread on here, it'd be greatly appreciated.

This the the ci-en profile link for the one you are talking about. Sadly there hasn't been any news for almost a year. Hopefully they are secretly working on it and have not abandoned it.
I'm curious how you managed to get the demo when it was distributed only from that site.