What's new

ACT [SMAVERICK] MissionCode:COCO (RJ209116)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darknight4231

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ209116.html

New ACT game coming out from the same person that made Virus-Z.

A military girl stumbles upon a Dark Lab teeming with monsters--goblins, insects, and a boss goblin are the only two I've seen thus far.

Features Sprite sex, interactive title menu girl, a few basic guns, jump and a slide. Also 2-1 sprite sex, so mix it up with the two available enemies!

It appears to be out, even though it says on DLsite it'll be out the 28th.

*perhaps it's just the translation, but it seems as though the player-character is male at start?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: MissionCode:COCO

looks better then virus z but ill keep my expectations at a good 0.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

clickable link is

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

>loli

I don't recall lolis have jugs this big.

Also trial is a video.

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

maybe its a loli enemy?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There's a loli in a game over scene (Not there yet but the previous show a rather tall but slim and flat chest girl)... - edit : saw the scene. It's more the girl is bring back by magic to a younger form. She's wearing kid looking sexy lingery (kid panty with teddy bear dace but with the slit for the pussy o_O) and got smaller breast than usual. Dunno if it fit as loli or not. Her body look more teenager (or at least normal boobs for human compared to her huge - normal sized boobs for hentai girl)

Can't manage to undress the heroine when toying with her in the main menu (one key used each time you open the door - fondle her each time, you can only raise her excitement a certain amount each time you open the door).

Got to push the mouse up to move the clothes, but I always hit the screen top before hit, and not amount of test can found a way to move enough to do it....

As for the game, it's more easy than the previous game.
Too bad you can't change the key setting.
The only problems are :
1) can get the money that fall in the damage pit (blade, spike, lava....) so careful where you kill the enemies (and they instant die if they get in the damage pit)
2) no way to move the screen around the girl, so you never know if the hole lead to somewhere or a damage pit or a death fall before trying...
3) you can spam jump on the wall (nice), but if you get too high you'll be able to move above the texture, so you can fall to death.

Bad or good point, you unlock the sprite sex and game over animation by using the money you get from the mob.

You got a rating for the number of enemies kill / money looted and key found for each stage (got 3 stars max for now, dunno if there is better). Don't know if the rating bring anything special.

game is up on the AS site.

Last edited:

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can't manage to undress the heroine when toying with her in the main menu (one key used each time you open the door - fondle her each time, you can only raise her excitement a certain amount each time you open the door).
try keeping selected and then go down until you hit the bottom of your screen and then go up until the top, if it doesn't work, the try to fill the pleasure bar a little more, because it seems that it becomes very easy to undress her when she is more excited. :)

sorry for my bad english :eek:

Tyrian

Lurker
Reputation score

Got to push the mouse up to move the clothes, but I always hit the screen top before hit, and not amount of test can found a way to move enough to do it....
Circle the mouse around the screen repeatedly, I think it's random if the clothes come off or not. The shirt will come off automatically, but it looks like the other points you have to let go of and hope they've moved far enough to stay moved.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Circle the mouse around the screen repeatedly, I think it's random if the clothes come off or not. The shirt will come off automatically, but it looks like the other points you have to let go of and hope they've moved far enough to stay moved.
Not working for me. Best I can do is raise the miniskirt by a couple of centimetres and the shirt flap by a few pixels. No difference when doing the actions at a full ecstasy bar or when it's empty.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

There's a loli in a game over scene (Not there yet but the previous show a rather tall but slim and flat chest girl)... - edit : saw the scene. It's more the girl is bring back by magic to a younger form. She's wearing kid looking sexy lingery (kid panty with teddy bear dace but with the slit for the pussy o_O) and got smaller breast than usual. Dunno if it fit as loli or not. Her body look more teenager (or at least normal boobs for human compared to her huge - normal sized boobs for hentai girl)
Well, the DLsite does features "Loli" tag, so yes it counts.

Tarrasque30

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Digging into the registry a little bit, it seems they store all of their values in there. Can anybody decipher how to modify coins and keys yet?

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Digging into the registry a little bit, it seems they store all of their values in there. Can anybody decipher how to modify coins and keys yet?
It appears that they have a GameSparks server and the values are stored server-side.
Normally people won't go as far as to make a server for a hentai game but I suppose the developer is trying to stop piracy and shit.

archanist123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm having the same problems as above, I got the shirt to come off after a lot of fiddling with it, but the skirt just will not come off, I think you have to life it up a bit and then do some kind of up-right diagonal motion to get it to come off more? And in the trailer, it comes off instantly too. Making me frustrated.

Also, the server thing does not stop pirated copies.

Source: Have a pirated copy

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You need to raise the arousal bar/excitement bar or whatever it is called to remove her clothes, there is a limit to how much you can gain per key so you have to grind a bunch of keys to unlock everything.
You can hold 10 keys max so I suppose that's the total.

I've uploaded a registry save for unlocking gallery & extra.
I think it might be possible to share "accounts" by sharing the gamespark authtoken&userid but I'm not sure.

Attachments

archanist123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to raise the arousal bar/excitement bar or whatever it is called to remove her clothes, there is a limit to how much you can gain per key so you have to grind a bunch of keys to unlock everything.
You can hold 10 keys max so I suppose that's the total.

I've uploaded a registry save for unlocking gallery & extra.
I think it might be possible to share "accounts" by sharing the gamespark authtoken&userid but I'm not sure.
Where do I put it?

Also, I finally got all her friggin clothes off and was putting in the D then accidentally right clicked on something and the door closed :C. I have a feeling that the stripping part was coded on a 4k display, so that you have to drag up or down a certain length in order to get the clothes off and that's why it's so difficult, but that's just a hunch.

Edit: After far too much wasted time trying to fuck her, I got there, totally not worth it. Don't waste your time with that, just go for the sprite animations

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I've maxed out the bar and have spare keys but can't get the clothes off.

Is there a specific motion or something that gets the top and miniskirt off?

Bryanis

Reputation score

Same here.
Whatever I do I stop partway because I'm at the top of the screen.

I got the feeling it was made for very big resolution screen instead of the more basic resolution I got.

Still, don't know if there anything to do there of importance.

I annoy me there no "ending" when beating the 3rd stage boss. (and I got 3 stars on all stages).

Anyway, for farming money, the 2 best I found are :
stage 3-2 = 1.5-1.7k per run (depend on how much end in the lava) and it's quick.
3-3 = 3k+ per run, but it's long and there the boss so not sure it's worth the time (and risk if you lost to the boss).

As a side question, for all the other who played the game, does the girl really look like a loli in the 3rd boss game over animation screen ? She's younger and put in a "kid" setting, but by the look she's a teenager or normal shaped adult more than a loli...

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For the top just grab the tip end of the shirt (top right of her belly button).
For the miniskirt you need to lift it up from the center, then remove by grabbing bottom right of the skirt.

Bryanis

Reputation score

For the top just grab the tip end of the shirt (top right of her belly button).
For the miniskirt you need to lift it up from the center, then remove by grabbing bottom right of the skirt.
Well, tried that and other thing, but nothing doing...

I've try to make screenshot to show how bad it goes... dunno if it's really visible on such small screenshot as you can upload ^^
(start file is the hand cursor at the start of grabbing the clothes, max is when I reach the max I can move it up on my PC).

Tried full screen, window (by alt+enter), changing the window size. Nothing work.

Attachments

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can anyone give me a hint as to where I can find a download, if one exists? Can't find one on the usual sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.