What's new

ACT [ StudioS ] MONMUSU * FIGHT! / モン娘★ファイト! RE198175 RJ198175

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

DLSite Link:
Their blog:

First things first, This game contains Loli So please remember to not share links to this game on this thread.

モン娘★ファイト! or Mong girl ★ Fight! is another installment from the circle StudioS. Like their previous games,
Mong girl ★ Fight! is a 2d fighting game.The only difference being that all playable characters are cute Loli Monster girls <3.
The release is planned for late April .

P.S. If any admins find any errors on this thread please let me know and I'll fix it. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: モン娘★ファイト! Mong girl ★ Fight! [RJ198175]

That's a lot of boobs if they're all loli...

Shame though, I like good fighting games but don't like loli so I'll have to take a pass.

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At least three of them have larger breasts, so I'll at least take a look at it.

Sorta wish there was a fighting game with a regular human character and a bunch of monster girls who'll try to rape him (sorta like Fairy Fighting, hopefully with none of the extreme fetishes).

Last edited:

saga55555

Reputation score

Loli :confused: I don't know Japanese. So not sure it has loli tag.
But for me this game isn't loli. It's cute and short body art style :rolleyes:

But this game theme really contrast his previous game theme.
Still hope for new Fatal Fight with Strip Fighter 5 graphic. Not that 8 bits -*-

Last edited:

Dabeavis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But for me this game isn't loli. It's cute and short body art style :rolleyes:
The harpy is a loli (Google Translate on the DLsite even shows a lolita tag), but the rest of them aren't (the neko's a tad borderline at most).

Last edited:

Ayu Break

Reputation score

Just so you know for future, ロリ means loli. :)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

They don't look like they have down syndrome, false advertising!!1

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Demo's out since some time ago. There's Story, Versus and Practice modes as can be seen from the title up there, but in all cases the player(s) can only choose the dragon-girl. Though Story pits you against the harpy and catgirl, both CPU-only as of now.

You've got your ordinary attack button (that autocombos, ending with a launcher), a dedicated launcher button, one for special skills (changing with directional input), and a dedicated super move button. There's also the classic superjump, dash and backstep inputs. No crouching, so holding down makes you stop in place in case you don't want to be walking backwards when you're tactically turtling.

Special skills take one part of the three-part gauge near the bottom, and accidentally trying to use one with no meter puts you in temporary stagger. If you have at least one part of meter, pressing forward while blocking an attack has the character do a "guard cancel" and flash-step forward (hopefully behind the enemy). Down+super on the ground charges the meter faster.

A character's dedicated super move requires the SUPER letters above the special gauge to be fully lit up by taking damage or landing launchers. You may also spend an entire SUPER to 'burst' when under heavy beatdown to hopefully turn the tables.

Speaking of launchers, you can launch your enemies forward (hold forward on the d-pad while attacking) or upward/downward (d-pad neutral). The characters will automatically pursue their enemy when doing so, and there's no aerial recovery outside of a burst, so bar positioning mishaps you can potentially keep a combo going infinitely. However, holding down the opposite direction of a launcher (down for upward launchers, up for downward launchers, (your) forward for (their) forward launchers) has the character stop the enemy's attack dead with a flashy COUNTER popup, regain a teensy bit of health, and smack said enemy with a launcher of their own, which can be followed up into a combo as usual.

Nothing particularly explicit in the trial so far, unless you manage to finish a fight (as in, the winning round) with a super move, which causes critical clothing damage in addition to giving the winner an extra freebie 'humiliation' round to wail on the loser however they want.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Loli or not, I'm just hyped that this isn't a guro-fest.

iDubstep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@-@ MARK Dis thread, gonna play it later

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Tried the demo and I have only one thing to says,its so much fun!
Wow,probably one of the best H-fighting game ever released,control are very simple and battle are actually dynamics and fast-paced without being confusing.
I just hope that the last characters will be a guys or something like this that is actually rapable by mon-girl/able to rape them,and we have one of the best game of the year.(well as long they don't add by the time guro,its StudioS after all)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

even if you finish with the super move and do the clothes damage can fuck them in the demo right¿?or im missing something¿?

darent

Lurker
Reputation score

@sorrow4444
I think that's just because it's a demo

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The dark elf lady (futa warning) at the very end of the character select screen will definitely be capable of raping the other monster girls if their recent blogposts are to be believed(The original intent was to make a guy, but apparently they changed that). The others, who knows.

P.S.
They're making a Kemono Friends fighting game next. (Apparently)

P.P.S.
The Fist of the North Star reference took me by surprise.

Last edited:

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The dark elf lady (futa warning) at the very end of the character select screen will definitely be capable of raping the other monster girls if their recent blogposts are to be believed(The original intent was to make a guy, but apparently they changed that). The others, who knows.

P.S.
They're making a Kemono Friends fighting game next. (Apparently)

P.P.S.
The Fist of the North Star reference took me by surprise.
I looked their website and it seems you are right,unless it was a joke or something.
Never watched kemono friends but characters from this serie are cute and well designed,i wouldnt mind at all if they did a game with those characters =)

spaminator

Reputation score

I need this in my life. I'm probably looking forward to this game way more than I should be.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I honestly thought StudioS broke up..

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

I honestly thought StudioS broke up..
Really? SF5 was just last year, and they have put out several guro *cringe* titles since then. They've actually been one of the most prolific circles.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Its out btw.