What's new

Lilimius

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Zell23 game

About that, there's actually should be an older version animation galleries there of this game, but it's all gone now... :(, i wonder why?

If this one by GermanPlasma did posted there, i hope it will stay for long.
Do you mean this one?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Speaking of GIFS, there are a lot still on the blog. If you just keep going back numerous pages you can find an awful lot there.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try using Google Drive? Downloading the whole album from Imgur will be pretty painful.
It's not too bad, you just have to enter an email and Imgur will generate a download link for all the files, I just don't know how long it'll take to generate, but it shouldn't take too much time.
Google Drive also has a limit, that won't work well

Just upload it to sadpanda....

I also try this, I think I include both links here, if something isn't working how it should *cough*
Current progress of uploading to e-hentai seems to work, we'll see

Also, I have no clue how to access exhentai
Edit: Now I do, but what's the big difference?

Last edited:

zeroxsaber

Sex Demon
Reputation score

saves from older versions dont work with 1.09a? I can't seem to get it to load it
Sorry, should have it worded it better,previous version save wont work for 1.09 onwards,but 1.09 saves will work for the latest bug fixed 1.09a version

FrequentShade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's not too bad, you just have to enter an email and Imgur will generate a download link for all the files, I just don't know how long it'll take to generate, but it shouldn't take too much time.
Google Drive also has a limit, that won't work well

I also try this, I think I include both links here, if something isn't working how it should *cough*
Current progress of uploading to e-hentai seems to work, well see

Also, I have no clue how to access exhentai
Edit: Now I do, but what's the big difference?
Exhentai allows content G-e-hentai won't due to advertisers. Though I don't really remember what G-e specifically bans. Probably loli and its variants.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Exhentai allows content G-e-hentai won't due to advertisers. Though I don't really remember what G-e specifically bans. Probably loli and its variants.
Wow... thanks for that information, guess I'll use exHentai then

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For anyone that is interested, here is a Cheat Engine table I quickly put together. I only included three values for now: health, cum meter, and struggle meter.

If you want, you can add hotkeys to those values yourself.

Let me know if something is not working.
impressive for getting the struggle meter.

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

26 of July 2017: Added new animations from the new version 1.12!

Ok here it is (again), a collection of many FOBS gifs
This time you have a few more possibilities to choose what to download and what not, but here again the categories:
Update: Many categories were removed due to imgur constantly mixing them, for detailed picking please visit exhentai or just download the whole collection, it's really not that big
  • Sex (104 files)
  • FOBS Collection (all 268 files)
*Lewd staring*
Unknown 2017-01-28 03-13-23-03.jpg

You can download via imgur or exhentai
Some of the animations on imgur may need a few seconds until they're loaded, don't worry about that, the files are all ok ^^

Imgur Links:

Includes all new & redone animations

Includes only H-scenes

These ones are resized versions of the sex category at around 800x600, they will be updated regulary. NOT in collection!
(Currently 17 Gifs!)

Choose this link to get only the new ones, if you have already downloaded the collection

New as of the 26 of July 2017:

Update 26 of July 2017:
- Added 1.12 gifs (~40 new)
(All links have been updated to include the new ones, but this link has only new ones, you won't find the older "new" ones here anymore!

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

exhentai Link:

Reached 1000 favorites on exhentai!

To be able to use exhentai, you need an account and a plugin:

*update: There are reports that the plugin does not help anymore, altough there are various people trying to help, a friend of mine got access when his account was 1 week old and when he posted 1 time to the forums. He did have the plugin though.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

How to download a collection completely:
Scroll down to the three dots and click "download post"

> Depending on the collection you're trying to download, imgur may ask for your email address, due to big file size. You will soon get an email including your download link, I tried it with the whole collection, took 18 minutes until the email arrived

How to download single gifs not as mp4 file
Right click a file and choose "open in new tab" if the file is a picture or already a gif, you can just press "save image as", is the file a video do the following:

Change the url of the page from ".mp4" to ".gif" and press enter, you can now save the file as a normal gif

Another possible way:
Also, for easier individual .gif download from imgur, select "Open video in new tab..." if you're on Chrome or Opera, and in the new tab, there will be a Download button/link below the image that downloads just the gif.

Hopefully you have fun this time

Last edited:

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well done. Thanks GermanPlasma!

Edit: Also, for easier individual .gif download from imgur, select "Open video in new tab..." if you're on Chrome or Opera, and in the new tab, there will be a Download button/link below the image that downloads just the gif. Instead of having to replace every .mp4 or .gifv tag.

Last edited:

GermanPlasma

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Also, for easier individual .gif download from imgur, select "Open video in new tab..." if you're on Chrome or Opera, and in the new tab, there will be a Download button/link below the image that downloads just the gif. Instead of having to replace every .mp4 or .gifv tag.
Thanks for that, but that doesn't seem to always work. If I try to do it with firefox, there's no option for that and when I'm using chrome's incognito feature, there's also none. But neverthless, yeah that works too :3

thepinkone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Running over an aftersex bukkake Thief Cat makes a squishing sound.... :eek:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think Im just about rdy to give up and ask for help figuring out these new monsters seems impossible. The only one I managed by total accident was the slug girl and that was pretty much because I panicked when she was about to kill me and ended up hitting the kappa dash instead of jump. 0 chance I would of done that intentionally.

It looks like I can't get any further until I capture either the hammer throwing girl or the girl that transforms into a rock since they both give you their abilities. I feel like maybe you need the hammer girl to catch the transforming girl. Spamming hits in her rock form makes her see stars for a bit but no reactions to anything I do after that. Hammer girl just does ... when I jizz on her but nothing else seems to faze her.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think Im just about rdy to give up and ask for help figuring out these new monsters seems impossible. The only one I managed by total accident was the slug girl and that was pretty much because I panicked when she was about to kill me and ended up hitting the kappa dash instead of jump. 0 chance I would of done that intentionally.

It looks like I can't get any further until I capture either the hammer throwing girl or the girl that transforms into a rock since they both give you their abilities. I feel like maybe you need the hammer girl to catch the transforming girl. Spamming hits in her rock form makes her see stars for a bit but no reactions to anything I do after that. Hammer girl just does ... when I jizz on her but nothing else seems to faze her.
it seems you missed the post a while back mentioning this: monstergirlunlimited.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5121

Though it seems like the forum is down currently so I don't know what's going on there.

(credit to: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=888124&postcount=1178 )

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well looks like I figured it out on my own so nvm I guess. doubt those guides would have anything I'm to up yet since he just released these new monsters like yesterday

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well looks like I figured it out on my own so nvm I guess. doubt those guides would have anything I'm to up yet since he just released these new monsters like yesterday
Last update (1.09a) was a bug fix patch but, ok mate.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

........................................................................:confused: *sighs*

Go to page 66 ish and look near the bottom and then the update notes compare to the ones on page 86 a few posts up from the bottom of the page.

Also just so you know the forums I tried to link but is down currently had a full guide on how to capture all current capturable enemies.

Stubborn Chocolate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone! I'm a little new to this site, but I've been following this forum for quite some time and been actively messing around in game to the point where I found some unpatched bugs that aren't actually game breaking but are kind of interesting. One involves duplicating your hero for some group orgies, another is a automatic cum meter replenishing bug that grants you a full meter every three seconds, the last one is a POSSIBLE step that may be done to capture the red-haired Neko girls in the mountains. There's also a way to get K.O.'ed by any girl in the gallery by initaiting sex with them (including the wolf girl who rests on a bench). I'll share everything I discovered if anyone's interested in finding out! (including a guide for some users if necessary)

Edit: Oh, and sorry if that's a lot in one post. I'll break down each discovery in a spoiler box in either in one post or individual post to keep each one short and simple, but detailed enough so that each step is easy to replicate

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mate, you should know you're being rude. :(
The guides offered by Rat-attack, which is made by Zlymo, is actually very detailed, updated, and complete up to the very latest version.

Well, if the blog really is still down, then allow me to post mine capture list.
Name
--Area--[Skill Needed]
|My Commentary|How to
+Skill Acquired+

Slime

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Don't Play Possum| Keep attacking when she's immobile in slime form until she stands back up.
+Slime Wall+

Forest Dweller

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Easy Girl| Approach her "dead" body, let her finish raping you.
+Fast Runner+

Ant

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Too Busy Self-Servicing| Let her watch you getting raped by other monstergirl. She will began masturbating, quickly attack her.
+None+

Kappa

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Trip Them Turtles| Attack their butt when they're still recovering from dashing. Good timing needed.
+Short Dash+

White Rabbit

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Masturbation Intensifies| Let her watch you getting raped TWICE.
+None+

Black Monkey

--Forest Zone--[None]
|Classic Boss Battle Reward| Defeat her.
+None+

Mushroom

--Wood Zone--[CumShot]
|Milk Bath is Good for Your Skin| CumShot her 3 times in quick succession.
+None+

Tree Dweller

--Wood Zone--[CumShot]
|Peek a Boob!| Masturbate and let her watch, she then hides, quickly go to her last spot, and when she reappear at your previous spot, attack her. Repeat 3 times.
+None+

Slug

--Wood Zone and Inner Ruin Zone--[Short Dash]
|Best Airbag Ever| Dash into her when she lift her "skirt", then escape.
+None+

Kitty Magus

--Canyon Zone--[None]
|Concentration Disruption| Hit her magic ball until it explodes.
+None+

Brown Hare

--Canyon Zone--[Fast Runner]
|The Chase is On| Hit her from behind while she's running 3 times. Yeah you need Fast Runner skill to be able to catch up with her speed.
+Double Jump+

Yamabiko

--Canyon Zone--[None]
|Surprise Butt Slash| When she's low on health, she starts to shoot charm spell. Get charmed, and quickly escape the spell. Then proceed to attack her butt.
+Shout Bazooka+

Little Ghoul

--Mansion Zone--[CumShot]
|Curiosity Wooed the Ghoul| Masturbate while touching her, she will then rape you. Let her finish. Repeat. After the second sex, wait a moment until her speech balloon become exclamation mark.
+None+

Silent Mummy

--Mansion Zone--[CumShot]
|Bukkake is the Right of Every Mummy| CumShot 5 Mummies. The 5th Mummy is hidden behind secret wall. DO NOT proceed to the lowest area before you CumShot all 5. After Cumshooting all 5 Mummies, proceed to the end of the lowest path, then get out of there. Return there after you heard a jingle.
+None+

Zombie

--Swamp Zone--[None]
|Blind Love| Let her blind your views, then hold attack button. Best to capture when she's alone.
+None+

Poison Newt

--Swamp Zone--[CumShot]
|A Newt's Tail| Attack her tail 3 times. You can CumShot her to stun her to give yourself enough time to slash her tail.
+None+

Preta

--Swamp Zone--[CumShot][Slime Wall]
|Caution! Walls Ahead!| CumShot her, then quickly spam Slime Wall.
+None+

Clay Golem

--Ruin Zone--[CumShot][Shout Bazooka]
|Does Clays Have Ears?| Stun her with CumShot, then immediately use Shout Bazooka on her, twice.
+None+

Kobold

--Ruin Zone--[CumShot]
|Hammer Time's Over, It's Sexy Time!| CumShot her until she didn't have any speech balloon, then masturbate while touching her. Let her finish.
+Hammer Slam+

Cat Thief

--Ruin Zone--[CumShot]
|Consent is Deadly| You need FULL HP for this. Defeat her, then masturbate in front of her. Accept her offer.
+None+

Trickster Fox

--Ruin Zone--[Hammer Slam]
|Knock Ten Times before Hammering| Attack her, she will dodge and then disappear, preparing to attack you from above. Move out of the way, she will stay in her big stone guise for few seconds. Quickly normal attack her Stone Guise exactly 10 times, then use Hammer Slam.
+Stone Guise+

Petite Devil

--Ruin Zone--[Cumshot][Slime Wall(Optional)]
|Sperms of Revival| Prepare your CumShot for immediate shot. Defeat her. Use Slime Wall to easily negate her projectile. When she's defeated, quickly CumShot her "dead" body before it disappear.
+None+

Black Wolf

--Inner Ruin Zone--[Shout Bazooka][Hammer Slam]
|Wake Up! Get Up! Get Slammed!| Use Shout Bazooka to initiate battle with her. Defeat her. She can only be damaged with Hammer Slam.
+None+

Fairy

--Inner Ruin Zone--[Short Dash][Hammer Slam] or [CumShot]
|Defenseless Caster| Attack her, she will then cast a binding spell that travels slowly unless you jump. Don't jump. Use Short Dash to bypass the spell and get close to her. Hammer Slam or CumShot her.
+None+

EXTRA:
Wolf on the Bench can be made to appear in your homebase. When you met her, masturbate in front of her, let her finish.
All other Monstergirls didn't mentioned above is not yet capturable.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Here are some girls that haven't shown up yet, but Zell has shown at some point or the next:

A blue haired girl in a gown of some sort. Seems ghost like. There was a gif showing her taking over MC's body.

A cyclops girl with a witch's hat

A censored, light blue slime looking girl. Maybe it was early white hunter concepts or early slime girl, but it looks good.

A minotaur girl swinging an iron ball. It seems to has become the monkey girl. But this one is more light skinned and has horns.

A pink monster girl that resembles Scylla. She only had a shell on her head at this point though.

Early concepts of purple slime lizard I think

A Blue Dragon Girl with a full sex animation

A girl that seems to have bear claws or something

Seriously, there's a lot of good stuff in his archive. Worth a look.