The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 17th December 2011

bobthesaggit is new around here
Default Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonx View Post
I was fiddling around with some switches in an editor and it seems there is a farah/oniquines(the purple unicorn horse things that appear in the echo forest at night) scene. Does anyone know how to unlock it in game?
what the name of this magic editor? i must have it :3 and ill look in to it later. maybe just going in to the forest at night will do it....
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Brian100 is new around here

where do you get the old gold coins to open some of the chests
Old 17th December 2011
Demon Girl

SquareEnix is a name known to allSquareEnix is a name known to allSquareEnix is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaptrap View Post
Go to the Echo forest. Once you see the sign, follow the path north.

On a different note, has anyone managed to figure out a cheat code? So far I only found the Secret Photo Gallery.
ok so on the same note, I found the artifact, not the quest. So.... can anyone tell me where I can find the Quest giver.
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Klaptrap is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquareEnix View Post
ok so on the same note, I found the artifact, not the quest. So.... can anyone tell me where I can find the Quest giver.
Buy the mansion, then go visit the plot of land immediately to the right of there. They'll let you in now that you're important enough.
Old 17th December 2011
Demon Girl

SquareEnix is a name known to allSquareEnix is a name known to allSquareEnix is a name known to all

Quote:
Buy the mansion, then go visit the plot of land immediately to the right of there. They'll let you in now that you're important enough.
What city is the mansion in?
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

edinheimer is new around here

its the green field or whatever. the place that lets you buy your own house. the duchess to the right will meet you. After that when youve joined the hero guild shell let you do the second part.
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

hididilly is new around here

Has anyone figured out how to get that farah/unicorn scene? Looks pretty sexy tbh.
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

2r1n is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonx View Post
I was fiddling around with some switches in an editor and it seems there is a farah/oniquines(the purple unicorn horse things that appear in the echo forest at night) scene. Does anyone know how to unlock it in game?
I've tried to go to Echo forest at night and kill all unicorns at leat twice (20-30 packs I guess), but nothing so far. I wonder if it does depend on good/bad standing. I have 11/0 good standing now.

By the way, I can't find legendary bat (Onehan Wing) and the girl in tavern doesn't know anything about it.
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2r1n View Post
I've tried to go to Echo forest at night and kill all unicorns at leat twice (20-30 packs I guess), but nothing so far. I wonder if it does depend on good/bad standing. I have 11/0 good standing now.
I just tested it. You need to be defeated by a group of them for the scene to happen. Easiest way to do this is to just unequip everything and try to fistfight them in the nude. After your defeat the scene happens.

You get a second chance afterwards, so it's not a true game over.
Old 17th December 2011

orcha is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by flolo View Post
You have to be denied entrance through the south wall and then go back.
I have tried to get through the Southern Gate several times, though now that I think about it, I haven't gone back to the gate since I completed Blackeagle Fortress. I'll give that a shot. Thanks!
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

edinheimer is new around here

Quote:
I just tested it. You need to be defeated by a group of them for the scene to happen. Easiest way to do this is to just unequip everything and try to fistfight them in the nude. After your defeat the scene happens.

Hmm. I tried that but all i got was a game over. Which section of the forest did you get your scene in?

Edit: Upon closer inspection, that art looks western. maybe theres no scene for eastern art users
However that second set of pics of Farah with the blue thing looks intriguing. Any speculation on what mob that is? Seems to be some 2-headed ogre

Also a question for the west users: in the mostly complete save that was posted theres a pic set with osira/opala and the minotaurs. is that part of your minotaur group scene or a separate one? i dont have that in the east version.

Last edited by edinheimer; 17th December 2011 at 14:50.
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

2r1n is new around here

Quote:

Hmm, this doesn't work for me. I let them kill my party and I have GAME OVER screen each time. What is your standing and version of the pics?
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2r1n View Post
Hmm, this doesn't work for me. I let them kill my party and I have GAME OVER screen each time. What is your standing and version of the pics?
I've tested it on the western version, using an all-good character. I'm not sure if it matters, but Farah has a red heart.

I don't know why it won't work for some of you. The pictures show up fine for me in the art gallery, in between the inn scene and that bit with the minotaurs.
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Quote:
I've tested it on the western version, using an all-good character. I'm not sure if it matters, but Farah has a red heart.

I don't know why it won't work for some of you. The pictures show up fine for me in the art gallery, in between the inn scene and that bit with the minotaurs.
I got it first time as well. I have 1 corrupted decision, but Farah does also have a red heart. That might be it.
Old 17th December 2011
Jungle Girl

I also have it on good authority that the following is a list of the cg scenes;
- Opala and Milana
- Farah at the Inn
- Osira and Bastohrral
- Osira, Opala and Minotaurs
- Opala and Minotaur
- Farah in Rockguard
- Farah and the purple unicorn things
- Farah and Gabe
- Velvetta and the Zombies
- One unknown, probably the blue trolls in the picture uploaded earlier.

I was not told whether some cg scenes are only for Eastern and some only for Western, therefore I'mma assume that both can get all of them. If ya need any help for any of those mentioned above (except the last one) reply or pm me.

Also, is anyone knows, what is the ancient sanctuary about?

Tags
male_protagonist