The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 25th December 2010
Jungle Girl

Six is new around here
Default The Grrl Power!

For those not already stalking this project it was released today and is a rpg maker game. Still plenty of bugs and things to implement but it looks awesome so far and I have been waiting for it since the creator first mentioned his idea to make it.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=190318

Torrent on first page and for those that like filehosting there are a couple of links on the later pages as well.
Old 26th December 2010
Demon Girl

Adra is a lurker
Default Re: The Grrl Power!

Well, i dunno if the game is good, but i'm having a bug with it. The game keep acting like if i had up arrow pressed, so it's fucking impossible to play... :/
Old 26th December 2010
Jungle Girl

Kron has just started to contribute

Oh! I've had that glitch before. It had to be repaired by reinstalling the RPG Maker.

My problem is that i'm not sure which RPG maker this game runs on. when I try and run it it tells me RGSS202E.dll is missing. >_<
Old 26th December 2010
Jungle Girl

MU Mist is new around here

I'll upload it to the mothership soon.

Do you guys want it in one part or 8?

Edit: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PX5O8QVP

PW: Mist

Last edited by MU Mist; 26th December 2010 at 12:54.
Old 26th December 2010
Jungle Girl

someguy1212 has just started to contribute

Can anyone tell me how I can start the quests??
Old 26th December 2010
Jungle Girl

assmaster is new around here

I dicked around with this a lot last night. There's bugs, but it's extremely promising, and the guy making it hopes to have a patch out within a week.

It doesn't have traditional quests - it's a free form game-over-rape game, with the exception that the game doesn't end when you lose. The most fleshed-out encounter at the moment seems to be the rapist hideout. Go west at the four-way intersection in the starting location to go to the neighborhood. Check out the back alley, then keep following your attacker. There's multiple ways to get through this place, but I would recommend losing the fight at least once.
Old 26th December 2010
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to all

whenever i lose a fight in the hideout it just goes to a game over screen. am i suppose to lose to a specific enemy? btw just incase you didn't know you can call the cops on them. not sure if this does anything.
Old 26th December 2010
Jungle Girl

Calling the cops lets you meet a police officer once you escape.

And there is no game over screen. Are you sure you're using the latest version of this?
Old 26th December 2010
Tentacle God

foamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to allfoamy111 is a name known to all

theres only one version isn't there. the game just came out yesterday i think. i downloaded the torrent so if thats the old version can someone tell me.
Old 26th December 2010

Rin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of lightRin Umiko is a glorious beacon of light

Choose the Spacer trait, or cheat for enough cash to buy a space ship and go into space. That's where a lot of good stuffs lie. Or so I heard.
Can anyone list all the possible H events?
There're still a lot of bugs and unfinished content, but I'm not going to complain when someone can make something of this level.
Old 26th December 2010
Jungle Girl

Kron has just started to contribute

Disregard this I suck-NO

Last edited by Kron; 26th December 2010 at 20:32. Reason: Dun derped
Old 27th December 2010
Jungle Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamy111 View Post
theres only one version isn't there. the game just came out yesterday i think. i downloaded the torrent so if thats the old version can someone tell me.
Apparently, if you get a critical hit as the last hit to your character in the rape dungeon, a gameover screen will trigger. I haven't encountered this myself, so I wasn't aware.
Old 27th December 2010
Mystic Girl

Twisted1 is a valued memberTwisted1 is a valued member

The game lags for me like crazy... Only seems to work alright when I'm in the girl's room. I tried going into the training area and I get stuck standing there, facing a girl in red armor... I taunted for a while and three or four more appeared and started hitting me, but the glitched one stayed there in front of me, I couldn't open my inventory or access the escape menu or anything...

Gonna try messing with some settings and then reinstalling RPG maker XP.

EDIT: Tinkered with a few things on my computer, no effect. Gonna install Game Booster 2 and try reinstalling RPG maker
EDIT2: No effect. The incredible lag I get on any large map is driving me bonkers, and of course getting stuck in places too.

Last edited by Twisted1; 27th December 2010 at 07:28.
Old 27th December 2010
Tentacle God

noman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to all

The screenshots look awesome. Mass Effect with more sex? Amazing.

But how are the sex scenes? This is a hentai game after all. And oh, did I spot cloth damage in one of the cutscene?
Old 27th December 2010
Jungle Girl

GothicLez is new around here

sex scenes are kind of like VH, where the screen is overlayed with a gif. And yeah clothing damage, every few hits you take from an enemy your clothes get damaged, eventually so damaged they are destroyed and they move on to the next layer of clothing. Once there are no clothes left they start to kick you in the crotch and bruise your boobs.