The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 23rd December 2010
Demon Girl

TigerTentacles is infamous around these parts
Default Dangerous Vaults creator

I know you all hate him (I hate the way he does business) but I was wondering if anyone had the full versions of Ghost House or his Axis game??
Old 23rd December 2010
Demon Girl Pro

mikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Dangerous Vaults creator

I have been looking for the same games for a while now... there are many dead links to these games in forums here.
Old 23rd December 2010
Demon Girl

bobthemanseven is a name known to allbobthemanseven is a name known to allbobthemanseven is a name known to allbobthemanseven is a name known to all

I have the Axis game, I just have no idea how I would go about uploading it. An astute poster might know that I previously stated I had paid for the games and would not be sharing, but I've reconsidered and if anyone would be so kind as to send detailed instructions about how to upload shit I'll do my best to upload and link it.
Old 23rd December 2010
Jungle Girl

lurkersama not very popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthemanseven View Post
I have the Axis game, I just have no idea how I would go about uploading it. An astute poster might know that I previously stated I had paid for the games and would not be sharing, but I've reconsidered and if anyone would be so kind as to send detailed instructions about how to upload shit I'll do my best to upload and link it.
Go to www.megaupload.com. Click Browse. Find file. Click send.

That being said, I think I have a torrented copy of Ghost House on one of my spare hard drives....

... which I wiped and gave to someone else, fuck!

Edit: Wait, I have her old hard drive, and I needed to use it to store things since her new/old computer doesn't have SATA.... Let me check something...

Re-Edit: Yep, it's gone.

Last edited by lurkersama; 23rd December 2010 at 12:06.
Old 23rd December 2010
Mystic Girl

Damoriva has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthemanseven View Post
Morcreas Axis or however it's spelt? That's probably the only Near Fatal game I'd actually be interested in. Please upload!
Old 23rd December 2010
Demon Girl Pro

evercrow has just started to contribute

I remember trying to hunt down Axis game, but after couple months of fruitless searches i figured it was never completed anyway. Just a demo with that backalley scene.

Ghost Story is not at all great(i didn't bother saving it when changed my hard drives), but much more acessible. I think I even saw it on swfchan recently
http://swfchan.com/16/77732/?Ghost_Story.swf

Anyway, I would much appreciate the upload of Axis too
Old 23rd December 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

That's ghost story guy, not ghost house. Dangerous Vaults made Ghost House, Ghost Story is RD studio.

I had axis, but I got rid of it. Too hard to see anything really, and pretty difficult to manage.
Old 23rd December 2010
Demon Girl Pro

evercrow has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
That's ghost story guy, not ghost house. Dangerous Vaults made Ghost House, Ghost Story is RD studio.

I had axis, but I got rid of it. Too hard to see anything really, and pretty difficult to manage.
yeah, sorry, got it messed up.
Funny seeing how people who had it just get rid of it, while those who never played keep searching desperately.Heh, guess it's real quality is just "hard-to-find". Found this http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/archive/index.php?t-572.html, btw, so there is chance people from here other then Toxic
have the games.
Old 25th December 2010
Demon Girl

bobthemanseven is a name known to allbobthemanseven is a name known to allbobthemanseven is a name known to allbobthemanseven is a name known to all

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MYCJ9HVF

Mocreas Axis. No password, and don't mind the filename, I know this game gets taken down all the time and I wanted to try to maximize the time it's up. I'll work on getting Ghost House up, I just gotta ask the creator for the game again since I deleted it.

The master password for the theatre section is ouououou. If that doesn't work then just reverse it. You may have to close and reopen the program because I've had some trouble sometimes trying to get it to work.

By the way, only level's one and two are available, he hasn't finished the rest of the game yet.
Old 25th December 2010
Demon Girl Pro

mikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these parts

thanks
Old 25th December 2010
Demon Girl

FinalDrake has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Great Upload~! Been Hunting for this one for a while.

Is there by any chance a way to get past level 2? or be able to see the other girls in theatre?

ED: Oh and Merry Christmas!
Old 25th December 2010
Jungle Girl

DudePerson is new around here

For the second chick in Mocreas Axis, It displays an Orgasm bar. Does her Orgasm bar ever reach climax? Or just a feature that's left unfinished?
Old 25th December 2010
Tentacle God

Mistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forum

Wow I gotta say, this is a surprise for me, getting a game from this author

I was so desperate trying to get Ghost House 2 from this guy that I even asked him to buy it and still he didn't let me have it. I was like WTF?

Thanks a million for this upload. I hope someone upload Ghost House 2. A little suggestion, don't think about playing Ghost House 1, it sucks too much... I've had a chance to get it somewhere, but I've deleted it, cause it was really bad...
Old 25th December 2010
Demon Girl Pro

|Alien| no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistix View Post
Wow I gotta say, this is a surprise for me, getting a game from this author

I was so desperate trying to get Ghost House 2 from this guy that I even asked him to buy it and still he didn't let me have it. I was like WTF?

Thanks a million for this upload. I hope someone upload Ghost House 2. A little suggestion, don't think about playing Ghost House 1, it sucks too much... I've had a chance to get it somewhere, but I've deleted it, cause it was really bad...
So you don't know that the Ghost House 2 needs of the first part to be played.
Old 25th December 2010
Mystic Girl

Damoriva has just started to contribute

Any idea if the rest of the game will be finished, or is this an abandoned project?