The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 18th December 2010
The User Formerly Known as KakkaHousu

Guan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Deepthroat

There's a long and short-haired version of SD-chan (the original girl of the game), Asuka, Rei, Misato and Mari from Eva, Ino, Jill, Samus, Peach, Misty and Noel Vermillion from Blazblue.

Pretty meh line-up for me. Gimme Kanu dammit
Old 19th December 2010
Tentacle God

Location: In a dark cave off the coast of Japan, training Tentacle Monsters
Luppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Luppikun

Quote:
Originally Posted by KakkaHousu View Post
There's a long and short-haired version of SD-chan (the original girl of the game), Asuka, Rei, Misato and Mari from Eva, Ino, Jill, Samus, Peach, Misty and Noel Vermillion from Blazblue.

Pretty meh line-up for me. Gimme Kanu dammit
Wow. That is meh. Might be ok, eh, ok, eh, meh and meh, fine, alright, ok, daisy's better, alright, and fine. Respectively.
Old 19th December 2010
Banned

JohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of lightJohnDoe is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luppikun View Post
Wow. That is meh. Might be ok, eh, ok, eh, meh and meh, fine, alright, ok, daisy's better, alright, and fine. Respectively.
You on acid man?
Old 19th December 2010
Tentacle God

Luppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forum

That's my reaction to each girl listed, respectively.

And no. Pot's better.
Old 19th December 2010
Tentacle Monster

??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light

Hm..Not bad....Mouse control feels a little stiff though....

The Workshop
Old 19th December 2010
Tentacle God

Yes it does. And how exactly do you get the fucking guy to cum? I seriously got more of an exercise moving my hand back and forth on my trackpad than i would fapping, it seems like. Wait... ???, get back to your game!
Old 19th December 2010
Sex Demon

Pakars is a valued memberPakars is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luppikun View Post
Yes it does. And how exactly do you get the fucking guy to cum? I seriously got more of an exercise moving my hand back and forth on my trackpad than i would fapping, it seems like. Wait... ???, get back to your game!
1. ACTIVATE AUTO-MODE.
2. FAP WITH BOTH HANDS.
3. ????
4. PROFIT
Old 19th December 2010
Tentacle God

Just played it on Newgrounds (Yes, I have it downloaded, so why I played on NG, i dunno.) I discovered when you're close to cumming, the screen starts to turn white around the outside. This after I discovered the auto mode.
Old 19th December 2010
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are clearly not good at deepthroating a man.
Old 19th December 2010
Mystic Girl

Roksys has just started to contribute
Send a message via MSN to Roksys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pakars View Post
1. ACTIVATE AUTO-MODE.
2. FAP WITH BOTH HANDS.
3. ????
4. PROFIT
For some reason, those lists always get me. X)
Old 19th December 2010
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJesus View Post
Guilty.
Old 19th December 2010
Tentacle Monster

??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light??? is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJesus View Post
Most certainly not, but I do like bananas. They're yummy.

The Workshop
Old 19th December 2010
Demon Girl Pro

WerWulf no longer a lurker

to make the guy come (without enabling auto) you have to enable bukkake mode, this is done by clicking a "secret" check-box in the bottom right corner of the options menu on the 3rd tab, hover over the corner and there should be an arrow, click it and the bukkake mode check-box will come out, click it to turn on the mode.

use mouse up/down to aim the penis
to make him come: click and hold for a few seconds
to make cum shoot from the girls nose: come in her mouth a few times in a row while she is deepthroating

also if you manage to get some in her eye she wont open them until you clean it up and excessive amounts of cum may cause frame issues (along with lipstick smearing)
Old 20th December 2010
Demon Girl Pro

Mercsenary is new around here

Not working for me. I try swiff player and I get a blank black screen. I try IE and it gives me this weird freak out pink and black screen.
Old 20th December 2010
Tentacle God

Wessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forumWessex is a celebrity of the forum

Macromedia flash player 10 runs it smoothly.