Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Here's the patch:

Password: Uploaded_by_leonidaster

The Game:

Found originally here:

I got it to work without switching to japanese unicode or using applocale, I just mounted the iso in daemon tools, there was a folder in it called TNA2 or somesuch, I just copied that to my hard drive, stuck the patch file in the folder with the rest of the game files, and it all plays just fine.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Taimanin Asagi 2 English

description please?

Fish01

Lurker
Reputation score

Hello all,

This is my first post here, so apologies if I mess something up.

Many thanks Tassadar for posting this. Here is a product link and description:

"The female ninja Asagi is back!! A group of Taimanin disappeared during a mission. Asagi and Sakura screeched off to an artificial island in Tokyo Bay to rescue them. The island was abandoned ages ago, and a complete lawless area filled with decadence.....

Features: Gangbang, tentacle, slavery, nipple fuck...and more and more situations. Over 140 CG pictures!!!!"

From the hentaipalm link:

Story:
One year has passed since the Chaos Arena was destroyed-----
Asagi and Sakura were presently on an abandoned street on a man-made island that floated on top of Tokyo Bay.
It was an enormous box-shaped island built by the government and referred to as “Tokyo Kingdom”.
There was hope that it would become a second city center floating at sea, but it had failed to attract businesses.
The only way of getting to and from the island was through Honshu Island over the 10 kilometer Tokyo Kingdom bridge. Unfortunately, this narrow route was the means in which the inhabitants of hell found their way onto the island, luring anarchists, criminals, and even illegal immigrants there, transforming the streets of the sea bound city into a world-renowned haven for danger.
However abandoned the streets were, order did exist in such a place despite it being a breeding place of crime.
There was a business district at the heart as well as one of Asia's greatest prostitute grottoes.
Whether or not it was only the strong who survived, the viability of living there required one not to be careless in making friends with the strong.​

Hope this helps,
F

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Started playing, it's pretty good!

I would just like to point out that this is the type of game I meant when I made the "Text and CGI" tag.

gamerdamer

Lurker
Reputation score

reupload plz every time i try to get this game their links are always down

crouler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Pretty please re-upload :p

EurEngineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have this game? I would love to see it as Taimanin Asagi is one of my favs

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hope I am not defacing ULMF (if I am please forgive me).

The Jap (full version) can be found on Hentaifarm.net.
As for the english patch... Someone please upload? (cause i cannot find it ANYWHERE!!)

But if you do find it, please upload.

Here's the links pulled directly from hentai farm:

\

MIRROR

(I HOPE THEY NEVER GO DOWN)

-- EDIT --

The above version are higher Quality, and are not compatible with the items from the link below (thus no english translations). However, I saw somewhere that this verision has BONUS Content. But I am too lazy to try and figure it out so if you know Jap, let me know if there is indeed BONUS Content.

-- EDIT --
Found something (how the fuck did I not find this before - maybe cause Google fucking requires more specific words but whatever - here it is) :

Last edited:

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To help the people who asked, in order to play the Gaiden game and the Second game from the last link in the above, you must Have a virtual disk (use Daemon Tool Lite). Then you can install it and enjoy it. :)

Ophid

Reputation score

To help the people who asked, in order to play the Gaiden game and the Second game from the last link in the above, you must Have a virtual disk (use Daemon Tool Lite). Then you can install it and enjoy it. :)

but what for is the daemon tools when u cant mount anything? I literally cant get the game working because everytime there is an error, ive changed computer language to japanese and tried running with applocale and theres always an error.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This link is supposed to be English Translation patch - have not tested.

Got it from HF thread:

Umero

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm also looking for Taimanin Asagi 1 and 2 patches.
The one from Hongfire seems legit since everyone is praising the uploader but I can't seem to find a TA1 patch.
Any help? Sorry for necro.

throwaacc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

zeoarchives -> search "taimanin asagi"

not patches but patched.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This thread has been necroed so many times on first page that its unbelieveable.