What's new

One full game and a flash demo

frostwolfie

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's two games I thought the inhabitants of this forum might be interested in...

Ingrid the Incubus can be found on P2P networks and is a versus AI memory game with a female protagonist. All the artwork is pretty simple line drawings.

The second is "Planet of Terror" and flash driven first-person shooter where losing gets you hentai scenes of your female character.

There's a demo there, and I imagine you can buy the full version from the site.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: One full game and a flash demo

But... Ingrid is a female name... and... Incubus... male... wut?

:confused:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

like everything else in life, the answer is futa.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, the art on Ingrid is certainly not spectacular. Still, I'm always willing to welcome a member that actually contributes. +rep, my good man.

Last edited:

IBox

Lurker
Reputation score

... What type of file is Ingrid the Incubus.... and what? Is Ingrid suppose to be a dude with a female name?

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

the planet of terror demo wasnt to bad this person has potential

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrm... commentary.

Ingrid the Incubus
I'd like...
...A main "menu" screen (well, gee, it'll be "Start Game", "Exit Game", and maybe an unlockable gallery... not exactly much of a menu).
...Colour and inking in the artwork. Scanned pencil drawings don't look so good to me these days.
...To be told that I need , at least v2.0 (linked). Windows Vista comes with this preinstalled; XP and earlier need to go and get it.
...Some bug-fixing: If you lose, the loss sequence starts looping its last three screens instead of going to a "Click to try again" screen. Then, if you click the mouse button, the game restarts the stage you lost at; but if you win this time, instead of showing the victory sequence for that stage, it shows only the last screen of the loss sequence. Clicking on that then restarts the stage again.

Swiss Made - Planet of Terror
Huh, kewl. I remember their "Swiss Made Tentacles"; glad to see they've improved their artwork and gameplay since then.

OP
F

frostwolfie

Lurker
Reputation score

It's an EXE inside a RAR file. The other game should be a SWF inside a RAR file.

The Text file doesn't seem to have any kind of contact information for the author.

IBox

Lurker
Reputation score

It's an EXE inside a RAR file. The other game should be a SWF inside a RAR file.

The Text file doesn't seem to have any kind of contact information for the author.
Oh wow, Thanks.
The winrar thing usually appears for something like this, although it didn't this time, gotta check what happened.

daemonhany

Lurker
Reputation score

the swiss made game is really god, too bad is a demo... I like game when you loose you win and when you win... well It can be as good too, but loosing is a GO for fun :p

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Swiss made one is pretty good, haven't tried the incubus game yet, but will probably try that one later tonight

The second level boss of the planet of terror is kinda hard if you want the girl to lose(Tentacle fun), but also to see the next level.

OP
F

frostwolfie

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess the Incubus one is bugged, I'll search eMule to see if there's another version. Googling "Ingrid the Incubus" doesn't bring up anything.

daemonhany

Lurker
Reputation score

I guess the Incubus one is bugged, I'll search eMule to see if there's another version. Googling "Ingrid the Incubus" doesn't bring up anything.
it's a good thing! that game is crap! (ingrid the incubus)

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

... What type of file is Ingrid the Incubus.... and what? Is Ingrid suppose to be a dude with a female name?
Oh wow, Thanks.
The winrar thing usually appears for something like this, although it didn't this time, gotta check what happened.
The filename for "Ingrid the Incubus" is bugged - it's so long that the file extension (the .??? at the end that tells Windows what kind of file it is) is missing. Extremely simple solution: Rename the file something like "Ingrid the Incubus.rar", deleting all those extraneous numbers, and ensuring that ".rar" is on the end.

Oh? You're not the author? Well, software doesn't randomly spawn on teh intarwebs... I figured you (frostwolfie) were either the author or got it from the author and would therefore be able to pass on the comments. If not, oh well. I'm not gonna stick up a webpage and poke Google into indexing it just to try to pass on a paragraph's worth of commentary.

OP
F

frostwolfie

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, looks like it's one of those one-off doujin games.

I have a bunch of other kind of dicey stuff like that, I might post some of them here, once I make sure they're not dupes.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Has anyone been able to find the full version of the second? Seems interesting.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

the second's full version is easy to find.. its for sale on the site the demo is on. now the question is who is gonna buy it and if they do will they share.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

the second's full version is easy to find.. its for sale on the site the demo is on. now the question is who is gonna buy it and if they do will they share.
...well it IS 1995yin....or about $20.

...and you can't buy from the JP DLsite without a JP credit card...and no it's NOT on the English DLsite...YET anyway...

OP
F

frostwolfie

Lurker
Reputation score

You used to be able to buy from the Maniax site with a US credit card, but they changed their policy a couple of months ago.

Generally, after a month or so, they'll appear on the english version of the site:

...and you can purchase them normally there. Not all games make the jump, though.