Masquerade Vol 3:

Masquerade Vol 4:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Masquerade Vol 1-4

That's a lot of hentai you just posted. I'd expect nothing less of you, hentaifinder :D

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

well still most of us wouldnt of bothered to move it...well i know i wouldnt.

Penguin

Lurker
Reputation score

Hentai Finder, I'd just like to say that you're a true hero. And I... I think I love you. :3

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

a pretty good movie. never heard of it before.
awesome animation quality. thanks hentai finder !!
indeed a hero , total agree :)

ps. uncensored = big win

Reputation score

Sooo, anyone have a general idea of what to expect? Besides uncensored, epic wiiin :D (yeah it would be easier to just DL it, but I'm on a rather paltry monthly bandwidth limit, just another one of the problems my H life has encountered, another being my CPU/bedroom is also the living room ; ; ) so again, any help would be appreciated! *edit* also, what kinda file format are we looking at here? I have a nice conversion program that I like to use for putting these on my portables, (amazingly useful for an H-ninja, I need to change my name to Nin-nin or something rofl) but it only works with the "standard" video types, like AVI, WMV, and the MPEG ones, for example, so it won't work for say, .ogm, or some of the other wierd-ass ones you guys keep finding ;D (seriously what the hell are "RMVB" files even *from*?) And btw, if format's the only deal, I'll just DL it and ninja-watch it at 2AM ;P The content is my big question, Mostly hoping for some tentacles and big giant explosive cumshots :D

Last edited: