The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 14th November 2010
Cthulhu

Farren is a valued memberFarren is a valued member
Default Re: Monstergirls Unlimited RPG

My copy wasn't working either even after making sure to have the VX RTP installed. However if you open the "Game.ini" in the MGU RPG folder and change the 'Library=RGSS202E.dll' to 'Library=RGSS200E.dll' it seems to work fine.

Now I did install the RTP from the RPG maker games thread here, I don't know if there is a newer one out somewhere or not.

Anyway nice game, I'm looking forward to see how it progresses.

EDIT:Yep, new download has the needed file.

Last edited by Farren; 14th November 2010 at 23:24.
Old 14th November 2010
Demon Girl

Architect is a name known to allArchitect is a name known to allArchitect is a name known to all

Thanks for playing the game guys. I appreciate all the feedback and bug reporting. I've debugged the game and fixed the most glaring errors, and also, added an RTP fix so that people without RPG Maker can still play the game without any issues. The game has also been extended to include a boss stage. Here's the download link to version 0.4:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PCYWP3QL
Old 14th November 2010
Tentacle God

Mistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forum

BLASPHEMY! erhmmm I mean DAMNATION! I deleted the game along with saves after playing it... Does anyone have a save before the demo end?
PWEEASSEEEE
Old 15th November 2010
Tentacle God

Location: In a dark cave off the coast of Japan, training Tentacle Monsters
Luppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forumLuppikun is a favourite of the forum
Send a message via Yahoo to Luppikun

I love this game! It's amazing! I only encountered a slime, but i noticed a bug with it... i won the fight with the first slime, but it gave the ending pic for the slime (Boobjob) instead of the map. But I could still move. just couldn't see myself.
Old 15th November 2010

hurtman is new around here

it seem to be a nice game , but l cant open the .exe file .

can you convert it to rar or zip plz?
Old 15th November 2010
Sex Demon

Pakars is a valued memberPakars is a valued member

First impression: Surprisingly good writing compared to many English RPGMaker games.

I do like how fleshed out the beginning is for as far as I've gotten since I started(not very far).

Edit2: I love you.

Last edited by Pakars; 15th November 2010 at 05:31.
Old 15th November 2010
Demon Girl

Architect is a name known to allArchitect is a name known to allArchitect is a name known to all

That bug has been fixed in 0.4

For the people requesting a non-exe format, I personally am not sure how I would go about doing that, so if anyone here knows how to convert exe to rar or something, please do so for the sake of the others'. o_o
Old 15th November 2010
Chief Nippleseer

Kusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond repute

http://en.kioskea.net/faq/143-create...pen-a-rar-file

ALSO:

Did you mean to make it easy to spam the Centaur in the back right of the stable for gold?

Spoiler
Old 15th November 2010
Demon Girl

Yep. You can spam any of the farm monstergirls really.
Old 15th November 2010
Chief Nippleseer

Kusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond reputeKusanagi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, but the other ones I actually have to go off-screen for. With her, all I have to do is take one step away, and then step right back.

Also, sometimes the text seems to cut off right at the very edge of the screen, like I'll only see half an "o" or something.

ALSO also, while it should be obvious to people, saying weapons are "one-handed" or "two-handed" would be a nice touch.

Nice game, can't wait to see more

EDIT: Something about the Boss fight.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Last edited by Kusanagi; 15th November 2010 at 08:53.
Old 15th November 2010

Pyreheart is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by slpowerhouse View Post
You both need to get the RPG game maker RTP look in the RPG game maker thread for a link to the RTPs. I would suggest downloading and installing all of them since if you get any other RPG game maker games you will need the RTP for the version it was made in.
Didn't work. Still getting the same error. VX isn't working.

Edit in:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luppikun View Post
I love this game! It's amazing! I only encountered a slime, but i noticed a bug with it... i won the fight with the first slime, but it gave the ending pic for the slime (Boobjob) instead of the map. But I could still move. just couldn't see myself.
Presuming this means you got yours to work, somehow. What'd you do? :|

EDIT AGAIN:
Never mind. Didn't read far enough. D:

Last edited by Pyreheart; 15th November 2010 at 09:00. Reason: BECAUSE I CAN"T READ
Old 15th November 2010
Demon Girl

I'll try to convert to .rar once I do the VER 0.5 release. :S
Old 15th November 2010
Grim Reaper

BigJohnny is a name known to allBigJohnny is a name known to allBigJohnny is a name known to all

Great stuff, definitely better than most (if not all ) English WIP rpgmaker games. Especially thanks to writing, keep it up so it doesn't become next game with "lol i rape u now xd".
Old 15th November 2010
Jungle Girl

sahz is new around here

if no one minds it being .zip rather than .rar : http://downloads.sourceforge.net/sevenzip/7z919.exe , its easy to use after installing just right click the file you want to zip and select create zip
Old 15th November 2010
Jungle Girl

ace5903 is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistix View Post
BLASPHEMY! erhmmm I mean DAMNATION! I deleted the game along with saves after playing it... Does anyone have a save before the demo end?
PWEEASSEEEE
here is a save that i have hope i did it rite it would not let me do it as a rar so had to do as a zip
Attached Files
File Type: zip Save1.zip (10.4 KB, 223 views)