Blank

Lurker
Reputation score
can someone give me a download link please

Host

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: La blue girl

Sure, just as soon as I figure out how to upload stuff to the intarwebs. ('Cause I don't think the gallery is able to take full videos...)

Edit: This might take some time, I might not get it done till some time tomorrow - or maybe even next week. Also, my version of episode 5 is only in English, and I don't have any of the episodes after episode 6 (there are apparently 8 more episodes).

Last edited:

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For the torrent, lots of seeders/peers

I'll poke around for a rapidshit later

OP
Blank

Blank

Lurker
Reputation score

Thx guys :D

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

for uploading try rapid share, mega upload or that stuff. check some of the sites here that you can download from.

Reputation score
La Blue Girl

So, I was googling tentacles the other day, when I came across an article describing this as an excellent series, defineing the tentacle hentai genre, etc, etc. and was wondering if any of you guys had the series. I've got a torrent going with about six episodes, but it says it'll take a day or more, even at 40-50kb/s, and I'm really impatient, plus I have other stuff to do with my internet. When the torrent finishes, I'll totally post it here, (if I can figure out how) but I need something to tide me over 'till then. (also, sorry for the prolonged absence, shared computer ftl)

*edit* So yeah, torrent's chugging along, and I just got the horrible premonition that it's a voedi, if anyone knows how to remove that extraneous bullcrap, and get to the juicy hentai-center, then by all means, post it here. Also, I'm assumining it's uncensored, and these SHOULD have english subs if the site's telling the truth. It's episodes 1-6, so I think that may be season one. There's three seasons I know of, plus a few other shows that might be sequels, prequels, and whatever other manner of spin-off.

Last edited:

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: La Blue Girl

La blue girl was probably the first tent-hentai I ever saw... Maybe one of the first hentai ever I saw... It's awesome! It's a classic!

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

Same as wonderboy, first hentai ever seen.

I got them on crappy CD's, gonna check if they still works.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I would share if I had them...

Gone through 3 comps and 7 years since then...

Dr_Maricon

Lurker
Reputation score

'Kay, i got the first 6 épisodes, i'm uploading them now.

Epidose 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Episode 5:

Episode 6:

xD

Last edited:
Reputation score

Alright, I just got the first episode, Uncensored and subbed like I said, (obviously they're already up lol) So, for future reference...how do I get them to you guys!? Dumb question, I know, I'm just, not sure where to post these, and how not to violate ToS for posting Hentai and all that, so if anyone's willing to take the time to educate my nub ass, feel free lol. Other's should be done in a couple hours, so I'm pretty much ready to add the others to Dr Maricon's post as soon as I figure out what to do...

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

That's all I can think of right now, basically just create an account and upload stuff. You should get a link in your "uploads" section of your account.
NOTE: If you aren't a premium member, it takes a while to upload anything.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

There is a follow up series, la blue girl returns, I'll have to see if I can dig it up somewhere.

-Oberon

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lol, first time i saw Lablue girl was on a videotape which was
so worn out that it made strange sounds in the vhc player :p

but was not the first hentai i had seen back then.
first was probably rei rei and the first urotsukidoji.
... and plastic little which is not hentai but has superb
animated female heroines because urushihara satoshi is one
of the very best artists around. well , so much for the vintage :rolleyes:

uh, the eps you guys upped there are in english i guess ?

Grazman

Reputation score

Give me a little time and I'll upload the small size/amazing quality files I have. Until I have them all up, please console yourselves with the La Blue covers I have.
(Also, you may rep me if you want, but the credit for the covers, screenshots and episodes should go to n1050153, although I believe her to be jupiter4021 here, although IDK if they're the same person or not. All I did was make name the audio and video tracks, make it smaller, but only by a couple of kilbytes, and make the default audio track English and make the subtitles off by default. Other than that, she should get all of the credit/rep points for uploading the movies in the first place.) Two more things, First; before you download, keep in mind that the files are in .001-.003 format, which means u use HJ Split to join them all together so you can play them, I did this because making archive files takes longer and there are chances of CRC errors in them and I don't want to have to re-upload them. Second: I made 3 parts because I wanted to make them in smaller parts than usual so that ppl with sucky internet will be able to download them without having to wait forever to download 1 file AND risk the chance of it NOT completing (it's happened to me HUNDREDS of times and it totally sucks). So hopefully, this way, everyone will be able to download the file without fail and enjoy this great hentai series.

Covers:

I also have specs and screenshots for each episode, I'll put those up as well.

Details (For ALL episodes):

Language(s): English/Japanese (In English by default)
Subtitles: English (NOT on by default)
Video dimensions: 640 x 480
Video quality: Excellent.
File sizes: 199mb-267mb

Screenshots:

Episode 01 Episode 02 Episode 03
Episode 04 Episode 05 Episode 06

Movie Links:

Episode 01

Episode 02

Episode 03

Episode 04

Episode 05

Episode 06

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I agree. I wubs Miko~~ <3 Possibly my all time favorite Hentai. I'd say it's even better then Pixy.

I absolutely loved the SM sex show part of Episode 6. *drools*