What's new

VN/TEXT [Black Lilith] Lilith [リリス] Taimanin Murasaki - 対魔忍ムラサキ~くノ一傀儡奴隷に堕つ~ RJ043828 RE043828

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score
Not from me, but I figure a bunch of people here would like this. I've not played it myself, but it certainly looks good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: [Black Lilith] Taimanin Murasaki - Corrupting into a Female Ninja Dummy Slave

Good Find. Theres a torrent for it on hongfire.

lw4pm2jm

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Black Lilith] Taimanin Murasaki - Corrupting into a Female Ninja Dummy Slave

Link appears to be dead. =(

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

can we get a re upload.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

if no one else is going to reupload it i will

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

And the winner for longest and most truthful translation title goes to....

lw4pm2jm

Lurker
Reputation score

I know that I would certainly appreciate a re-upload.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

if all the other lurkers would stop dling the source I'm dling from then id post it... i'm just going to post it and get people to send me the pm for the link.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

so yea i downloaded it but in order to unpack it i need the password, anyone have a clue what to do?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you tried hongfire (or with a space in between)?

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

i mean i downloaded but in order to work the game i need a password... and i was wondering if anyone had a program that could crack it or something...

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you downloaded it from MU links which you see here?

If yes try: Password: leonidaster-rapture

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

If it wasnt so big I would. Plus I doubt its in english. Moonspeak gives me a headache. I really liked the hentai movies. Im curious as to what they'll do in the third. :D

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i was just looking at the post and it says it was deleted ????

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

i think thats the sourrce but the passowrd dosent match...

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Did you downloaded it from MU links which you see here?

If yes try: Password: leonidaster-rapture
the site is in spanish no offence intended but i personally don't speak it if not spanish then probly portuguess

Tyear

Lurker
Reputation score

You need to type in the password, not copy-paste it.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

il try that

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

holy fucking crap how do you skip past the half an hour of text. nvm the skip butten didnt work untill i loaded the 100% file...

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

You need to type in the password, not copy-paste it.
thnx m8 when i first downloaded i couldn't get it to unrar

Status
Not open for further replies.