The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 14th October 2010
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

AceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forum
Default [Doujin Circle Gyu!] Azusa & Innocent Idol

Follow The Links Below

ENG DLsite

Changing clothes costume game AZUSA
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE056359.html

Innocent Idol: I'll Sell You My Girl
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE070435.html

JAP DLsite

究極の2D着せ替えゲーム ~ウキウキ浮気な梓ちゃん~
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ056359.html

「清純派アイドル」河合み~あを犯せ!~俺の女、売ってやるよ。~
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ070435.html

_______
My Info
_______

The AZUSA game has water sports and pregnancy (As well as normal bondage) so if it's not your thing, then you might want to steer clear. The pregnancy seems to only occur in the last scene and although the water sports only happens in a few scenes as well as an option when you unlock it, the piss looks pretty nasty (It's like a large amount of thick orange juice only a bit more yellow, if you've seen the shock image Tubgirl, it's kind of like that but not as bad =/)

To unlock newer stuff, you have to keep messing around with the wardrobe (easier to keep clicking on the same option to choose what she wears) or talking to her until a message appears that has multiple choices, your objective is to choose the right thing to say in order to fill 1 (I think blue is the required one) or more of the 3 meters to the bottom right of the screen though it's going to be harder for those of us who can't read Japanese, then you'll get a level up screen and the game will move on.

As far as I know, there are only 5 levels and once you beat the game, story mode becomes permanently unplayable and only cuts to the end cg and credits when you try to access it because you have already unlocked everything that can be accessed in the kisekae and CG modes.

Size:
Compressed: 268 MB
Decompressed: 276 MB

Download:
https://mega.co.nz/#!cNdVRJJD!AIzWEk...PvdSCeMmo_6EJQ

Last edited by AceofWind; 20th May 2013 at 23:30.
Old 14th October 2010

AceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forumAceofWind is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: [Doujin Circle Gyu!] Changing clothes costume game AZUSA

If you get a message that says file temporarily unavailable, try refreshing your browser multiple times, megaupload seems to be having problems.
Old 14th October 2010
Demon Girls #1 Fan

SirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SirOni

Does this need Japanese unicode?
Old 14th October 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirOni View Post
Does this need Japanese unicode?
I'm not absolutely sure, I've had my computer set on japanese unicode this whole time since i downloaded another japanese hentai game a while ago so I did not test it yet.
Old 16th October 2010
Jungle Girl

blow-it-all-up is new around here

I managed to get this to work without any unicode (well, not Japanese at least). Although the game seems buggy at times =X, like a random floating face when you click something in the left menu, but is easily fixed by selecting talk (I think that's what the top one does) and sometimes it will reset. Not a bad game in my opinion, just wish I could have known what I was doing xD
~Eric Idol~

Last edited by blow-it-all-up; 16th October 2010 at 02:38. Reason: Run-ons x.x
Old 4th October 2012

Default Re: [Doujin Circle Gyu!] Azusa & Innocent Idol

Thread has been updated for a reupload of Azusa since the megaupload link and all the screenshots died and to add innocent idol to it.

BTW, does anyone happen to have Warp Costume - Natsuki?
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work.../RE042040.html

"Oh Godfather, I don't know what to do..." - Johnny Fontane
"YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN!!!" - Don Corleone

Please learn how to use the search function before making a desperate request. All threads feature their own search function to help you find what you're looking for in that specific thread titled "Search this Thread" making it easier to find something than to use the forum's main search.

Use your browser's search function (shortcut keys: Ctrl+F) if you somehow don't see that feature.
Old 17th October 2012

Jinoshi is new around here

first MF link doesnt appear to be working
Old 17th October 2012
Demon Girl

spike4379 not very popular

yeah you need to upgrade your account bro file 1 is f*cked
Old 18th October 2012

O.K, then I'm just going to reupload both parts to freakshare or something.

Please learn how to use the search function before making a desperate request. All threads feature their own search function to help you find what you're looking for in that specific thread titled "Search this Thread" making it easier to find something than to use the forum's main search.

Use your browser's search function (shortcut keys: Ctrl+F) if you somehow don't see that feature.
Old 2 Weeks Ago
Jungle Girl

longcat is new around here

Say you wouldn't happen to have the first two RPG's by this circle? I could never find them, its 姫武道家ニーナ ~敗者の末路は敵国の慰め者~ and the sequel, thank you.
Old 2 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by longcat View Post
Say you wouldn't happen to have the first two RPG's by this circle? I could never find them, its 姫武道家ニーナ ~敗者の末路は敵国の慰め者~ and the sequel, thank you.
Not anymore unfortunately.

Tags
touchinggame