The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Unsorted Hentai

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 8th February 2009
DarkFire1004's Avatar
DarkFire1004 DarkFire1004 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hell, I don't even know.
Posts: 2,764
DarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DarkFire1004
Default [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

GIANT-ASS WARNING TO YOU ALL!!!

THIS SHIT IS GURO. YOU DOWNLOADING THIS MEANS I'M NOT GONNA GET BANNED JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT BUTTHURT, DAMN IT.

Seriously. I've noticed that some people are expressing some interest in the wonderful world of guro. If that's the case, then I'd be more than happy to share my folder. However, the rules state that:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aika View Post
3) The posting of the following should be kept to a minimum: guro (large amounts of blood / violent hentai), scat.
Therefore, I'm warning you all that THERE'S FUCKING GURO IN HERE, SO I BETTER NOT GET BANNED BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SEE THE HUNDRED FREAKIN' WARNINGS.

Without further ado,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SYPHZ4H8

(User has been banned for this post)
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
The only reason you care so much is because you want to.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 8th February 2009
Shadow the Fallen's Avatar
Shadow the Fallen Shadow the Fallen is offline
Mystic Girl
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 218
Shadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular member
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

Ha jokes On you I can't read. *clicks link* HOLY SHIT GURO WTF MAN!















*Starts faping* Why didn't you post it sooner...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 8th February 2009
Diagasvesle's Avatar
Diagasvesle Diagasvesle is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I secretive
Posts: 2,764
Diagasvesle is a name known to allDiagasvesle is a name known to allDiagasvesle is a name known to allDiagasvesle is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Diagasvesle
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

OH HELL YAH BRING IT ON! Wonder how many times I am going to puke and or cry to myself.





Wtf? I can't find the guro! Where is it at ? I kept extracting the archive and nada? Maybe I am doing it wrongly.
__________________
Phantasy is life GG. Tentacle hentai comes a close second.




Insanity
The road to happiness is paved with self delusion

Currently Working on and need votes for:
CYOAS Diagasvesle Style 3
Completed Adventure stories:
Choose your own adventure story DoP style. Diagasvesle.
Dead Adventure Stories:
C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle style 1
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 8th February 2009
Chomp Dude Chomp Dude is offline
Demon Girl
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 75
Chomp Dude is new around here
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

Sorry, that was more hilarious than it was fappable. o;

Especially this.

"Eating people alive makes them taste better."

"I see."

"UGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGU."
__________________
http://tinyurl.com/otjnve

A shiny link! Click it! QUICK.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 8th February 2009
Diagasvesle's Avatar
Diagasvesle Diagasvesle is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I secretive
Posts: 2,764
Diagasvesle is a name known to allDiagasvesle is a name known to allDiagasvesle is a name known to allDiagasvesle is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Diagasvesle
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomp Dude View Post
Sorry, that was more hilarious than it was fappable. o;

Especially this.

"Eating people alive makes them taste better."

"I see."

"UGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGUGU."
Second this.
__________________
Phantasy is life GG. Tentacle hentai comes a close second.




Insanity
The road to happiness is paved with self delusion

Currently Working on and need votes for:
CYOAS Diagasvesle Style 3
Completed Adventure stories:
Choose your own adventure story DoP style. Diagasvesle.
Dead Adventure Stories:
C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle style 1
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 8th February 2009
Shadowleaper's Avatar
Shadowleaper Shadowleaper is offline
Jungle Girl
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 37
Shadowleaper has just started to contribute
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

In my opinion, these pics were as funny as hell XD
__________________
Quote of the year: "Holy hell!!! My ass is on fire!!!"
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 8th February 2009
Shadow the Fallen's Avatar
Shadow the Fallen Shadow the Fallen is offline
Mystic Girl
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 218
Shadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular memberShadow the Fallen is a very popular member
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

Some of them were good others wern't Only a few I would ad to my stash mainly cause I have very picky tastes when it comes to brainfucks. O.o?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 8th February 2009
DarkFire1004's Avatar
DarkFire1004 DarkFire1004 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hell, I don't even know.
Posts: 2,764
DarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DarkFire1004
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

So people are fine with this stuff? I'll upload more of my folder later then.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
The only reason you care so much is because you want to.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 9th February 2009
gamerdamer's Avatar
gamerdamer gamerdamer is offline
Demon Girl
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: IN AMERICA
Posts: 79
gamerdamer has just started to contribute
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow the Fallen View Post
Ha jokes On you I can't read. *clicks link* HOLY SHIT GURO WTF MAN!




haha that was the funniest thing i read since i got here haha but iam about DL wish me luck, and iam back bitchez lol










*Starts faping* Why didn't you post it sooner...
haha that was the funniest thing i read since i got here haha but iam about DL wish me luck, and iam back bitchez lol
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 9th February 2009
QuirkyQuark's Avatar
QuirkyQuark QuirkyQuark is offline
Demon Girl Pro
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Right behind you!
Posts: 147
QuirkyQuark no longer a lurker
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

Kinda entertaining: OK
Kinda hot: Sure
Mildly fucked up: YES

But not really that guroy, doesn't look like you have much to worry about DarkFire.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by aika View Post
Is that... normal hentai? Do I see consent?
That's disgusting You should be ashamed of yourself.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 9th February 2009
ZeroSpace's Avatar
ZeroSpace ZeroSpace is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: I live in my fantasies
Posts: 1,983
ZeroSpace no longer a lurker
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

so THATS how you stimulate someone's brain
__________________
So I replaced a static image of 3 girls with a non-static image of 3 girls... Successful avie improvement is successful.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 9th February 2009
Twisted's Avatar
Twisted Twisted is offline
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Twistville
Posts: 1,727
Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three fuckin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!
__________________
http://i40.tinypic.com/34r999c.png
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks
Quote:
[6 Minutes Ago 09:39] Occam's Razor: I AM THE BIGGEST FUCKING MORON IN THE ENTIRE GODDAMN WORLD.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 9th February 2009
DarkFire1004's Avatar
DarkFire1004 DarkFire1004 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hell, I don't even know.
Posts: 2,764
DarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DarkFire1004
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

Why does that sound so familiar!?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy View Post
The only reason you care so much is because you want to.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 9th February 2009
Diagasvesle's Avatar
Diagasvesle Diagasvesle is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: I secretive
Posts: 2,764
Diagasvesle is a name known to allDiagasvesle is a name known to allDiagasvesle is a name known to allDiagasvesle is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Diagasvesle
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

You know Darkfire, you should put some more warning signs up at your first post. You say a hundred but I only saw 15. Technialites.
__________________
Phantasy is life GG. Tentacle hentai comes a close second.




Insanity
The road to happiness is paved with self delusion

Currently Working on and need votes for:
CYOAS Diagasvesle Style 3
Completed Adventure stories:
Choose your own adventure story DoP style. Diagasvesle.
Dead Adventure Stories:
C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle style 1
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 14th February 2009
Lucas's Avatar
Lucas Lucas is offline
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: California
Posts: 713
Lucas is a favourite of the forumLucas is a favourite of the forumLucas is a favourite of the forumLucas is a favourite of the forumLucas is a favourite of the forumLucas is a favourite of the forumLucas is a favourite of the forumLucas is a favourite of the forumLucas is a favourite of the forumLucas is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: [THIS IS GURO, DAMN IT!]Brainfuck

I'M GOING TO HELL BECAUSE I FAPPED TO THIS.

*RAGE*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.