The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 17th February 2009
Tentacle God

Rule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these parts
Default Re: Sex Mugen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
This is relevant to my interest.

The Dividing Line is recruiting again! Mercenaries and fortune seekers, grab your laser rifle!
Old 17th February 2009
Hentai Master

lurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lurker

You wanna learn Kuromaru, eh? Here's one for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SEo7OlFxbw

The one used here was V.3

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004
Old 17th February 2009

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, I was gonna use that as a base for how I know his moves but not tell anyone where I got it.

Catchy song though
Old 17th February 2009
Demon Girl Pro

Sairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular member

Tessa also has a how to video. Can't get to youtube righht now but i'm sure it can be easily found.

Old 17th February 2009
Tentacle God

Guyver2216 has just started to contribute

I'm quite sure it doesnt exist but a Felicia character who could rape would be teh awesomeness. she has tail it works too! but thats just me wishing.
Old 17th February 2009
Demon Girl Pro

Sairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular memberSairu is a very popular member

That could be done. The harder part would be creating the sprites. If someone does that I could string together the animations, make some axis changes, and attempt to sync the sound. The simplier way would be to edit some sprites of kuromaru and replace them with felicia spirtes.

Old 19th February 2009

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

what are the movement controls for player 1 in this? I think I have tried every key on the key board but I can't choose either player 1's player or make the character do more than attack the empty air in front of them.
Old 19th February 2009
Hentai Master

lurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond reputelurker has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to lurker

Go and change the defult move keys for player 2. Default is the same as player 1s, so that means it glitches. I had same problem.

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004
Old 18th April 2009
Tentacle God

BurningGold no longer a lurker

I got the game working but.... I just don't know the damn controls. I'm lost...
Old 18th April 2009
Demon Girl

Chomp Dude is new around here

Quote:
I thought I saw a kula video, where she would pounce male enemies and have sex with them. Also sometimes, they'd change female and she hung them by their hands and would whip them or something. Aside from that, I was just wondering what's similar, but I guess that's a one character thing
You're thinking of Ryona Kula. She pounces on the enemy and rapes them...

...Unfortunately it only works on male enemies, and if they don't have the right laying down animation it'll look kinda silly. There is though, a Kyo that's compatible with her. I'm not sure where though.

http://rapidshare.com/files/22287209..._Kula.rar.html

Note that the urination at the end of the final round and the stripping KO are already turned on in this version so you don't have to mess around with anything.

A shiny link! Click it! QUICK.
Old 18th April 2009

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Same character is the one who hangs them from a large piece of ice or w/e and whips them? Something like that
Old 18th April 2009
Lili

Loli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forum

Here's the Kyo:
http://www.4shared.com/file/61184005...ryona_kyo.html

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!
Old 19th April 2009
Demon Girl

Chomp Dude is new around here

Quote:
Same character is the one who hangs them from a large piece of ice or w/e and whips them? Something like that
Yes indeed. I forgot the command though.

A shiny link! Click it! QUICK.
Old 21st April 2009
Lili

Loli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule 34 View Post
This is relevant to my interest.
I believe I have that character, but I am afraid to post it :x

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!
Old 21st April 2009
Tentacle God

Rule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these partsRule 34 is famous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomp Dude View Post
Yes indeed. I forgot the command though.
I think it was Down Forward Down Forward (Heavy punch OR heavy kick).

The Dividing Line is recruiting again! Mercenaries and fortune seekers, grab your laser rifle!

Tags
kuromaru, mugen, sex mugen