The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 30th March 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sex Mugen

Did for me and I did em last night.

How did you try to extract them? You need all of them first, I know that.
Old 30th March 2010
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
and I did em last night.
*Highfives*
Old 30th March 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

WHOO
Old 4th April 2010

lebc604 is new around here

I have a question on mugen.... How do i add the chars in sex mugen in your pack?
Old 4th April 2010
Tentacle God

Games Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chomp Dude View Post
If it's different, then follow the examples for previously added characters. also i made a pic-a-ture yay

This should give you a good idea of what to do.
Like this.
Old 29th April 2010
The User Formerly Known as KakkaHousu

Guan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond repute

Jeffry081 has picked a rather fun character for his next project

Yep, Fairy Fighting monsters...
Old 29th April 2010
Mystic Girl

E7N has just started to contribute

ahahaah, that would be awesome.
Old 30th April 2010
Demon Girl

Toffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular memberToffi is a very popular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KakkaHousu View Post
Jeffry081 has picked a rather fun character for his next project

Yep, Fairy Fighting monsters...
Seems like Sex Mugen is a kind of reservoir for all kind of sprites. I was surprised to see the monsters I edited for Raped in there as well. But at least that way you always have a nice roster to choose from (not equally good, but...).

Quote:
Who's the character fighting against the Snake Woman in the lower right picture? It's a little too small to make out the names.
Old 3rd May 2010
Jungle Girl

ultima666 is new around here

other link
ftp://hentai:[email protected]:2121/Kuromaru3.rar

Download:
ftp://hentai:[email protected]:2...gen.part01.rar
ftp://hentai:[email protected]:2...gen.part02.rar
ftp://hentai:[email protected]:2...gen.part03.rar
ftp://hentai:[email protected]:2...gen.part04.rar
ftp://hentai:[email protected]:2...gen.part05.rar
ftp://hentai:[email protected]:2...gen.part06.rar
Old 3rd May 2010
Tentacle God

Games Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forum

Links to what?
Old 3rd May 2010
Mystic Girl

apperantly tantrambulls sex mugen.
Old 6th May 2010
Demon Girl Pro

accureye has a little shameless behaviour in the past

SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND

dang this is going to take a wile

thanks though let's just hope i don't go stir crazy while waiting for the unrar

wow im surprised you didn't put it into 199 mb files or something cause the last part is only 13mb

whatever i can't win

Last edited by accureye; 7th May 2010 at 02:19. Reason: a bit bigger files ?????
Old 9th May 2010
Sex Demon

Allsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey everyone. I just recently downloaded the game and love it. I now want to get as many updates on it as possible but there's my problem... going through all these posts there seems to be so many different versions. I don't know where to start.

The version I have now is from the first post. Is there anyway to get all the updates and new characters in single download? If not... where should I start?
Old 10th May 2010
Mystic Girl

games the same in ALL the updates, its just adding characters. Which is same as mugen.
Old 10th May 2010
Sex Demon

Allsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of lightAllsop2604 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by E7N View Post
games the same in ALL the updates, its just adding characters. Which is same as mugen.
Well I somehow ended up with two different versions of the game. winM.U.G.E.N and a Tantrumbull's Sex Mugen. Tantrumbull's seems like a much more complete version with many characters but the other version looks more refined and with more rape characters.

Now this wouldn't be an issue but some of the character's I've downloaded are meant for different versions and caused some problems on my Tantrumbull's version, resulting in deleting Tifa, my fav character.

I guess I was wondering if someone had a copy of the Tantrumbull's sexmugen with all of the characters they have downloaded. Cause if I keep this up I think I may ruin what I've got.

Tags
kuromaru, mugen, sex mugen