The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 16th February 2010
Tentacle God

SilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these parts
Default Re: Slavemaker Revised Now up to 2x15.8

If you guys cruise around the SM forums, you may see I post there randomly (I even started my own thread! ). I'm working on developing on four slave girls, and a custom mod that would add on more 'bad ends' for female and herm slave makers. I started working on them a month or so ago, but when Cmac told everyone what the new version would include, I kinda had to stop to see what would come out.

I promise this post isn't as useless as my others, because I'm asking for help. Right now, I'm trying to find decent pictures to use, as well as some more scenarios to add in for the bad ending mod. If anyone has some ideas, please feel free to PM me or reply to this (if PA doesn't mind).

As for the girls I'm working on, I can't find a whole lot of pictures for the three main ones. I've resigned myself to this fact, so I'll be getting an artist friend to do this for me. However, the more pictures I find, the less I have to pay her; so, if anyone would like to help me find pictures of Mithra being violated... Please raise your hand.

And yes, when I get into a rough beta phase, I plan on releasing it here first for you guys.

Don't worry. I'm a Teddy Bear Doctor.
Old 16th February 2010
Tentacle God

dmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these parts

Well I for one noticed you there, mainly because I liked your ideas for bad endings. I'll try and look around for pics, but I proobably won't be much better at it than you. At least I can say I tried though.
Old 17th February 2010
Tentacle God

handofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to all

which girls?
Old 17th February 2010
Tentacle God

dmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these partsdmronny is famous around these parts

I think he's mainly looking for Mithra, because he's having a friend draw up the others.
Old 18th February 2010
Tentacle God

handofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to all

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=p...st&tags=mithra

if that's the right chick then those might help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mith.jpg (14.9 KB, 51 views)
Old 18th February 2010
Tentacle God

SilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these partsSilentSilth is famous around these parts

Phew... two days without internet is a harsh mistress indeed.

I'm using three Mithra - two I've codenamed 'Red' and 'White', based on their hair color (and because I don't have a name for them), and a third, who happens to be my recurring character, Kaila. They're all slaves shipped in from another continent, so rare that only widely known Slave Makers can train them. Since Cmac is making it possible to track stats from girl to girl in the new version, it'll be easy to set up a variable that makes the first girl, White, available when you hit a certain renown. Here's a quick bit of info on her...

Spoiler

After training White, you get to train the next Mithra, Red. If you did a good job with White, the SM should have enough Renown to begin training the second cat.
Spoiler

And last but not least: Kaila. She has the most planning involved, and will probably have the most code. You can only train her after successfully training both Red and White.
Spoiler

With the three girls, there would also be a blond Mithra that Kaila has the option of falling in love with (ergo the Assistant's Assistant ending), but I have all the pictures for her. The 'Cat-Napped' endings are from when the cat girls are kidnapped through special events. If all three are kidnapped, the SM actually gets taken with Kaila, and a Bad End is presented. All three girls would have custom bad ends, as well as the other package I'm putting together, which has about 8 bad ends already.

Old 19th February 2010
Tentacle God

oh, i get why your having trouble, Mithra isn't a person is it..... 4-0?
Old 19th February 2010
Tentacle God

Mithra is a race of cat women from FFXI. And... what do you mean, 4-0?

Old 19th February 2010

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

4-0? Do you have a count for silth as well?
Old 19th February 2010
Demon Girl

Guye is a lurker

Its clear that doz has simply seen through your simple disguise pheonix... or should I say SILTH?! .... isn't phoenix spelled with an o before the e? Or am I missing something obvious. Also I only have slightly less respect for good modders than I do for game creaters themselves so bravo pheonix/silth.
Old 20th February 2010
Tentacle God

nvm its 4-0 now and 1-0... i need to start making points.....
Old 16th March 2010
Horn Dog

Incubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these partsIncubus is famous around these parts

Any news on an update? Also, could we perhaps get the latest version linked in the first post so people don't have to dig through the thread.

Old 16th March 2010
Tentacle God

GargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't believe it's out yet. 'Bout nine days ago the dev said he "was confident a beta would be ready in about a week" on the blog.

I believe that's the latest on release. There's newer entry on the blog from four days ago, but it was more of a modding support blurb.
Old 16th March 2010

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

That good incubus?
Old 16th March 2010
Tentacle God

Actually, he said a few more days until a new release recently on MasterBloodfer's forum. I'm checking constantly for the new update.