The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29th August 2010
mikmak's Avatar
mikmak mikmak is offline
Demon Girl Pro
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 112
mikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these parts
Default Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

I had been looking for the list of Run Or Rape Games for a while I had found a few games like angel girl, demon girl and jungle girl. I was wondering if anybody know of a site or download link that has more games like these but please no furrys
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 29th August 2010
Kathy Kathy is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: wouldn't you like to know
Posts: 756
Kathy is a glorious beacon of lightKathy is a glorious beacon of lightKathy is a glorious beacon of lightKathy is a glorious beacon of lightKathy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Or you can not be lazy and check one of the many threads related to these kinds of games. Most of the more recent RoR games are going to be furry through due to either being toonpimp games or games spawned off of his site's fans (Project X, Mitsuko X). The new Shinobi Girl (second game based off the new Angel Girl engine) is likely to be your best bet beyond the ones you've already listed.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 29th August 2010
mikmak's Avatar
mikmak mikmak is offline
Demon Girl Pro
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 112
mikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
Or you can not be lazy and check one of the many threads related to these kinds of games. Most of the more recent RoR games are going to be furry through due to either being toonpimp games or games spawned off of his site's fans (Project X, Mitsuko X). The new Shinobi Girl (second game based off the new Angel Girl engine) is likely to be your best bet beyond the ones you've already listed.
Thanks Kathy
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 29th August 2010
LolUMad LolUMad is offline
Jungle Girl
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 8
LolUMad is new around here
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Hi there

I may be an idiot, but i don't find how to dl the "Shinobi girl"

Got any links please ?

Edit : Already tried to check the blog, but don't find any link

Last edited by LolUMad; 29th August 2010 at 23:30.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 29th August 2010
startreknerd11011011's Avatar
startreknerd11011011 startreknerd11011011 is offline
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: around Perdition's flames
Posts: 530
startreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to all
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolUMad View Post
Hi there

I may be an idiot, but i don't find how to dl the "Shinobi girl"

Got any links please ?

Edit : Already tried to check the blog, but don't find any link
i don't think it's finished yet
__________________
"Freedom is the dignity of men. The proof that he is thinking, judging, that he is not the digestive system that the modern time has made of him. May the modern time be the beginning of the awakening of the sleeping souls." -Captain Harlock
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 29th August 2010
undead_kenny's Avatar
undead_kenny undead_kenny is offline
Mystic Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Right behind you
Posts: 216
undead_kenny has just started to contribute
Send a message via MSN to undead_kenny Send a message via Skype™ to undead_kenny
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by startreknerd11011011 View Post
i don't think it's finished yet
The trial version is supposed to be released next month.
__________________
Titty monster is watching you...

Last edited by undead_kenny; 30th August 2010 at 00:46.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 30th August 2010
demongod's Avatar
demongod demongod is offline
Grim Reaper
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 434
demongod is infamous around these partsdemongod is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to demongod
Cool Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

i heard trial of a shinobi girl game where where looks high looks low looks left looks right where is this trial plz i love shinobis
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 30th August 2010
Bluemonday's Avatar
Bluemonday Bluemonday is offline
Demon Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 88
Bluemonday has just started to contribute
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Off the top of my head:
-Angel Girl (which is great but sadly lacks sound)
-Demon Girl
-Jungle Girl
-Raped (there's a thread about it somewhere here)
-Fairy War (google Toffisama @ Wordpress)
-Toonpimp's site (if you're into furry and half-arsery)
-There's a handful of blank blood (think that's right?) style games on this forum, just need to search for them... I'm not really a fan of vore but if it tickles your pickle whatevs.
-That damned elusive ROA style game with Ryona characters which I found once, deleted and haven't been able/bothered to track down.

I'm pretty down with Nanocrisis at the moment, and it's quite fun to play even without getting raped.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 30th August 2010
honwo honwo is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 33
honwo is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemonday View Post
Off the top of my head:
-Angel Girl (which is great but sadly lacks sound)
-Demon Girl
-Jungle Girl
-Raped (there's a thread about it somewhere here)
-Fairy War (google Toffisama @ Wordpress)
-Toonpimp's site (if you're into furry and half-arsery)
-There's a handful of blank blood (think that's right?) style games on this forum, just need to search for them... I'm not really a fan of vore but if it tickles your pickle whatevs.
-That damned elusive ROA style game with Ryona characters which I found once, deleted and haven't been able/bothered to track down.

I'm pretty down with Nanocrisis at the moment, and it's quite fun to play even without getting raped.
This is a pretty good list, also all that I currently know of. ROA you can get from dev.rsaga.org/up/, but it's a pretty messy site. The people around blankblood, fromage etc. are afaik: D-Gate at http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/, and asimofu at http://fromage01.blog63.fc2.com/
Asimofu's works and Nanocrisis have the highest production quality but I also enjoy Toffi's work quite a lot and am anticipating Fairy War 2 (unfortunately 1on1). All the other games are also more 1on1 style like Fairy Fighting of course.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 30th August 2010
noman's Avatar
noman noman is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 863
noman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to all
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Just for clarification - by run or rape, do you actually mean game over rape?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 30th August 2010
Bluemonday's Avatar
Bluemonday Bluemonday is offline
Demon Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 88
Bluemonday has just started to contribute
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by honwo View Post
This is a pretty good list, also all that I currently know of. ROA you can get from dev.rsaga.org/up/, but it's a pretty messy site. The people around blankblood, fromage etc. are afaik: D-Gate at http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/, and asimofu at http://fromage01.blog63.fc2.com/
Asimofu's works and Nanocrisis have the highest production quality but I also enjoy Toffi's work quite a lot and am anticipating Fairy War 2 (unfortunately 1on1). All the other games are also more 1on1 style like Fairy Fighting of course.
Had a go with D-Gate last night, and gotta say it's hella addictive... I'll have to check out Asimofu! thanks for the heads up

I'm psyched for FF2!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 30th August 2010
mikmak's Avatar
mikmak mikmak is offline
Demon Girl Pro
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 112
mikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemonday View Post
Off the top of my head:
-Angel Girl (which is great but sadly lacks sound)
-Demon Girl
-Jungle Girl
-Raped (there's a thread about it somewhere here)
-Fairy War (google Toffisama @ Wordpress)
-Toonpimp's site (if you're into furry and half-arsery)
-There's a handful of blank blood (think that's right?) style games on this forum, just need to search for them... I'm not really a fan of vore but if it tickles your pickle whatevs.
-That damned elusive ROA style game with Ryona characters which I found once, deleted and haven't been able/bothered to track down.

I'm pretty down with Nanocrisis at the moment, and it's quite fun to play even without getting raped.
That's one helleva game list i've played all but blank blood. As for the nanocrisis the game is awsome waiting for its full version.

Hey I just got to ask does anybody know how to translate the game (angel girl) from jap to eng???

Last edited by mikmak; 30th August 2010 at 16:03. Reason: After Thought
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 30th August 2010
Bluemonday's Avatar
Bluemonday Bluemonday is offline
Demon Girl
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 88
Bluemonday has just started to contribute
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Blank Blood or Blood Bank... or whatever is ok, it's very vore centric but it's so insanely hard that while I get no 'pleasure' out of playing it, it's quite engaging as a challenge.

Feel you on Nanocrisis; speaking of which, http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=2474&page=2 there's a new version out; quick link to the dev's blog at the top of the page: in this edition man's best friend proves to be woman's deadliest foe!

As for translating Angel Girl, I'm not sure... if it were an app. it might be feasible to replace the text files somehow but since it's flash I'm not sure how to go about it. Try Googling, or check Hongfire: if anyone knows it's them... alternatively see if anyone's mentioned anything about it on its thread over here.
__________________
The public health authorities never mention the main reason many Americans have for smoking heavily, which is that smoking is a fairly sure, fairly honorable form of suicide. -Welcome to the Monkey House, Kurt Vonnegut
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 30th August 2010
mikmak's Avatar
mikmak mikmak is offline
Demon Girl Pro
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 112
mikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

@bluemonday

Thankx for the suggestion, will be googling for help, also for the heads-up on the nanocrisis the update link in the thread is not working now i'll check it back later.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 30th August 2010
Sponge's Avatar
Sponge Sponge is offline
Tentacle God
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,099
Sponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemonday View Post
Had a go with D-Gate last night, and gotta say it's hella addictive... I'll have to check out Asimofu! thanks for the heads up

I'm psyched for FF2!
And you downloaded D-Gate.... how? I kept getting sent to the DSL site. And Fro mage is only a link to some sort of blog, no game download.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
flash games, ror, run or rape

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.