The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 29th August 2010
Demon Girl Pro

mikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these parts
Default Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

I had been looking for the list of Run Or Rape Games for a while I had found a few games like angel girl, demon girl and jungle girl. I was wondering if anybody know of a site or download link that has more games like these but please no furrys
Old 29th August 2010
Tentacle God

Kathy is a glorious beacon of lightKathy is a glorious beacon of lightKathy is a glorious beacon of lightKathy is a glorious beacon of lightKathy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

Or you can not be lazy and check one of the many threads related to these kinds of games. Most of the more recent RoR games are going to be furry through due to either being toonpimp games or games spawned off of his site's fans (Project X, Mitsuko X). The new Shinobi Girl (second game based off the new Angel Girl engine) is likely to be your best bet beyond the ones you've already listed.
Old 29th August 2010
Demon Girl Pro

mikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these partsmikmak is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
Or you can not be lazy and check one of the many threads related to these kinds of games. Most of the more recent RoR games are going to be furry through due to either being toonpimp games or games spawned off of his site's fans (Project X, Mitsuko X). The new Shinobi Girl (second game based off the new Angel Girl engine) is likely to be your best bet beyond the ones you've already listed.
Thanks Kathy
Old 29th August 2010
Jungle Girl

LolUMad is new around here

Hi there

I may be an idiot, but i don't find how to dl the "Shinobi girl"

Got any links please ?

Edit : Already tried to check the blog, but don't find any link

Last edited by LolUMad; 29th August 2010 at 23:30.
Old 29th August 2010
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

startreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to allstartreknerd11011011 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolUMad View Post
Hi there

I may be an idiot, but i don't find how to dl the "Shinobi girl"

Got any links please ?

Edit : Already tried to check the blog, but don't find any link
i don't think it's finished yet
"Freedom is the dignity of men. The proof that he is thinking, judging, that he is not the digestive system that the modern time has made of him. May the modern time be the beginning of the awakening of the sleeping souls." -Captain Harlock
Old 29th August 2010
Mystic Girl

undead_kenny has just started to contribute
Send a message via MSN to undead_kenny Send a message via Skype™ to undead_kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by startreknerd11011011 View Post
i don't think it's finished yet
The trial version is supposed to be released next month.

Last edited by undead_kenny; 30th August 2010 at 00:46.
Old 30th August 2010
Grim Reaper

demongod is infamous around these partsdemongod is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to demongod
Cool Re: Request: List Of Run Or Rape Games

i heard trial of a shinobi girl game where where looks high looks low looks left looks right where is this trial plz i love shinobis
Old 30th August 2010
Demon Girl

Bluemonday has just started to contribute

Off the top of my head:
-Angel Girl (which is great but sadly lacks sound)
-Demon Girl
-Jungle Girl
-Raped (there's a thread about it somewhere here)
-Fairy War (google Toffisama @ Wordpress)
-Toonpimp's site (if you're into furry and half-arsery)
-There's a handful of blank blood (think that's right?) style games on this forum, just need to search for them... I'm not really a fan of vore but if it tickles your pickle whatevs.
-That damned elusive ROA style game with Ryona characters which I found once, deleted and haven't been able/bothered to track down.

I'm pretty down with Nanocrisis at the moment, and it's quite fun to play even without getting raped.
Old 30th August 2010
Banned

honwo is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemonday View Post
Off the top of my head:
-Demon Girl
-Jungle Girl
-There's a handful of blank blood (think that's right?) style games on this forum, just need to search for them... I'm not really a fan of vore but if it tickles your pickle whatevs.
-That damned elusive ROA style game with Ryona characters which I found once, deleted and haven't been able/bothered to track down.

I'm pretty down with Nanocrisis at the moment, and it's quite fun to play even without getting raped.
This is a pretty good list, also all that I currently know of. ROA you can get from dev.rsaga.org/up/, but it's a pretty messy site. The people around blankblood, fromage etc. are afaik: D-Gate at http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/, and asimofu at http://fromage01.blog63.fc2.com/
Asimofu's works and Nanocrisis have the highest production quality but I also enjoy Toffi's work quite a lot and am anticipating Fairy War 2 (unfortunately 1on1). All the other games are also more 1on1 style like Fairy Fighting of course.
Old 30th August 2010
Tentacle God

noman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to all

Just for clarification - by run or rape, do you actually mean game over rape?
Old 30th August 2010
Demon Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by honwo View Post
This is a pretty good list, also all that I currently know of. ROA you can get from dev.rsaga.org/up/, but it's a pretty messy site. The people around blankblood, fromage etc. are afaik: D-Gate at http://dgallon.blog75.fc2.com/, and asimofu at http://fromage01.blog63.fc2.com/
Asimofu's works and Nanocrisis have the highest production quality but I also enjoy Toffi's work quite a lot and am anticipating Fairy War 2 (unfortunately 1on1). All the other games are also more 1on1 style like Fairy Fighting of course.
Had a go with D-Gate last night, and gotta say it's hella addictive... I'll have to check out Asimofu! thanks for the heads up

I'm psyched for FF2!
Old 30th August 2010
Demon Girl Pro

Quote:
Off the top of my head:
-Demon Girl
-Jungle Girl

That's one helleva game list i've played all but blank blood. As for the nanocrisis the game is awsome waiting for its full version.

Hey I just got to ask does anybody know how to translate the game (angel girl) from jap to eng???

Last edited by mikmak; 30th August 2010 at 16:03. Reason: After Thought
Old 30th August 2010
Demon Girl

Blank Blood or Blood Bank... or whatever is ok, it's very vore centric but it's so insanely hard that while I get no 'pleasure' out of playing it, it's quite engaging as a challenge.

Feel you on Nanocrisis; speaking of which, http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=2474&page=2 there's a new version out; quick link to the dev's blog at the top of the page: in this edition man's best friend proves to be woman's deadliest foe!

As for translating Angel Girl, I'm not sure... if it were an app. it might be feasible to replace the text files somehow but since it's flash I'm not sure how to go about it. Try Googling, or check Hongfire: if anyone knows it's them... alternatively see if anyone's mentioned anything about it on its thread over here.
The public health authorities never mention the main reason many Americans have for smoking heavily, which is that smoking is a fairly sure, fairly honorable form of suicide. -Welcome to the Monkey House, Kurt Vonnegut
Old 30th August 2010
Demon Girl Pro

@bluemonday

Thankx for the suggestion, will be googling for help, also for the heads-up on the nanocrisis the update link in the thread is not working now i'll check it back later.
Old 30th August 2010
Tentacle God

Sponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Had a go with D-Gate last night, and gotta say it's hella addictive... I'll have to check out Asimofu! thanks for the heads up

I'm psyched for FF2!
And you downloaded D-Gate.... how? I kept getting sent to the DSL site. And Fro mage is only a link to some sort of blog, no game download.

Tags
flash games, ror, run or rape