The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 9th August 2010
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

BigJohnny is a name known to allBigJohnny is a name known to allBigJohnny is a name known to all
Default Fromage (vore) continued.

I don't know if anyone remembers this (unfinished) game http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLjl24k9hQQ
but here's a demo to a sequel- http://maniax.dlsite.com/announce/=/product_id/RJ064914
Comes with 2 other demos, let's have this thread up to discuss Fromage
(ミリア戦記).
3 enemies in the demo, 2 power ups, I like where this is going, would like a full version someday etc.

edit: apparently it's called Milia Wars. Or maybe it's not.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrqOX0NHIcc

Last edited by BigJohnny; 9th August 2010 at 23:38.
Old 9th August 2010
Lili

Loli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: Fromage (vore) continued.

It's not really a sequel, it's a collab project by a group of artists (evident by the fact that you see a blankblood enemy in the game). Full game is likely to come out sometime this month unless delays happen.

The fromage game itself is, according to Asimofu, only 1% complete, and recent posts indicate that there may be continuation of work on after the current collab is completed.

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!
Old 9th August 2010
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

BigJohnny is a name known to allBigJohnny is a name known to allBigJohnny is a name known to all

Yeah, I wanted to type "continuation" instead of "sequel" but I have a crappy keyboard. That would've been more valid.
Old 10th August 2010
Banned

honwo is infamous around these parts

Yeah it translates as Milia Wars in Google. Demo is pretty good. I just wish they would make these kind of games with slightly higher res graphics. I mean I don't expect something professional grade, but why is everything a tiny sprite and the whole think is 640x480? That's like 15 years ago.

Last edited by honwo; 10th August 2010 at 18:42.
Old 10th August 2010
Tentacle God

cybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of lightcybeast is a glorious beacon of light

love the video.

now I want it.

especially the snake girl

I think this one is still on topic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLjl2...eature=related

anyone can PM me the DL link? because the DL link on the video doesn't work for me

Last edited by cybeast; 10th August 2010 at 02:58.
Old 10th August 2010
Demon Girl Master

scira is a valued memberscira is a valued member

Umm the trial version i got from the jp dlsite had some malware in it.
Old 10th August 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

OMG SNAKE UNBIRTH
Old 10th August 2010
Jungle Girl

Radjulz is new around here

Well, we all know about the demo to this vore/ryona trio now, but apparently it has been released for sale.

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/prod.../RJ064914.html
Old 10th August 2010
Demon Girl

keitaro_2006 has just started to contribute

There is already mention in many forum about these 3 promising game. But my eyes mos interested in Millia's Quest. The gameplay is magnificent and the details in great (environment can be damaged by Millia's attack)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicShock View Post
OMG SNAKE UNBIRTH
That's the beauty of lamia LOL
Old 10th August 2010
Sex Demon

DarkWarpalg6 no longer a lurker

Very hot. I hope the wolf-girl pitches in and does her part.
Old 10th August 2010
Tentacle God

Archer is a name known to allArcher is a name known to allArcher is a name known to allArcher is a name known to all

Tried the 3 pack trial, couldn't get the second to work, the blank blood redo was......meh. The Milla Wars one however reminded me of some nice old school games like actraiser (god I loved that) and definitly seemed the most promising of the 3, I must also agree with Toxic's well thought out opinion of the game.
Old 10th August 2010
Coon Tamer

Mamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond reputeMamono Assault Force has a reputation beyond repute

The only one I couldn't get to work was apparently the best one. Whenever I try to open up what I assume to be Milia Wars, all I get is a "Error: Start up failed" message.
Old 10th August 2010
Demon Girl

TheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forumTheJester2009 is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radjulz View Post
Well, we all know about the demo to this vore/ryona trio now, but apparently it has been released for sale.

http://maniax.dlsite.com/work/=/prod.../RJ064914.html
Did they release it in English? Looked on the english site and couldn't find it. Unless someone already has it. -hopeful face-
Old 10th August 2010
Tentacle God

GargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond reputeGargantuaBlarg has a reputation beyond repute

I got a demo when someone mentioned this in /d/ earlier.

The Bankblood game was predictably awesome/challenging, and the one with the Lightning Jester was alright (dem mohawk faces), but the D-gate one, with the Snakegirl...

My God. That Snakegirl was the best things I've seen in a while. Fuck yes.
Old 10th August 2010
Matriarch

Antithetical Inquiry is famous around these partsAntithetical Inquiry is famous around these partsAntithetical Inquiry is famous around these partsAntithetical Inquiry is famous around these partsAntithetical Inquiry is famous around these partsAntithetical Inquiry is famous around these partsAntithetical Inquiry is famous around these partsAntithetical Inquiry is famous around these partsAntithetical Inquiry is famous around these partsAntithetical Inquiry is famous around these partsAntithetical Inquiry is famous around these parts
Send a message via AIM to Antithetical Inquiry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJester2009 View Post
Did they release it in English? Looked on the english site and couldn't find it. Unless someone already has it. -hopeful face-
I believe the original is still in development. However, it may be a joint-effort demo release for three different studios, from what I seen of the circle's websites.

Edit: I recant my statement. Apparently it released last night...