Closed Thread

Old 26th February 2009
Tentacle Monster

Lipucd is a valued memberLipucd is a valued member
Default Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRanma View Post
Cool, Q-Bee would be fun to run around with in that game. ^^

Hrmm, I really don't have any artistic abilities to speak of. (If you search my name, you'll prolly find me all over the place, but my artwork that I drew is from like, 10 years ago ; ; ...) And so, sorry, I do not draw. But I have been idly editing sprites and stuff.

Now, with that said, I can look into editing RyonaRPG to add more then 1 attack animation for Q-Bee, so she like, stings ppl too. That would be cool. But I'm not sure if it's RPGM2K or 2K3, haven't loaded it in yet. But I have stolen all the sprite files from it

Like, I am working on animating a bunch of files that just have static pictures. And working on a few sex animations. If you got a sprite of Q-Bee I might be able to work on that, but even then I am not TOO good at it. Just starting out ^^

Mostly I've been farting around with VH... (What IS that game called anywho?)
VHゲーム01
Or
VH Game 01

Really I have NO CLUE what VH stands for, nor can I get any answers from anyone else so VH01 is the best we got for a name.

As for sprite editing...Maybe not for RyonaRPG, but I could use your talent for some edits for Ryonasaga. If you could take a few sprites and make some SEXY animations for the rape attacks that'll be great! I'm not too hot at it myself, Hench why I'm asking for aid. I've attached a sprite sheet to use for editing if that's any help.

If your willing to do it but what to know what type of attacks I'm talking about ( not sure if you ever played Ryonasaga... ) just ask away.
Attached Files
File Type: zip QBee(sprite).zip (1.77 MB, 130 views)
Old 26th February 2009
Demon Girl

GTRanma is new around here

VH = Violated Heroine
Didn't know what the Japanese was ^^

I have both RyonaRPG and RyonaSAGA

I also putt around on http://dev.rsaga.org/up/index.html?1234200147 a lot, so I'm usually up to date on both of those games.

VH01 is a little harder to get update on, since if they don't put the newest one on the wiki, I have no clue where else they would put it ; ;

But sure, I'll look into seeing what I can do with Q-Bee for Saga, but I'm not 100% sure on what I'd have to put where. I don't have a program (besides Adobe CS4) to edit sprites with.

Anywho, will take a look and get back to you. (I'm kinda REALLY busy with my job atm.)
Old 26th February 2009
Tentacle Monster

Quote:
VH = Violated Heroine
Didn't know what the Japanese was ^^

I have both RyonaRPG and RyonaSAGA

I also putt around on http://dev.rsaga.org/up/index.html?1234200147 a lot, so I'm usually up to date on both of those games.

VH01 is a little harder to get update on, since if they don't put the newest one on the wiki, I have no clue where else they would put it ; ;

But sure, I'll look into seeing what I can do with Q-Bee for Saga, but I'm not 100% sure on what I'd have to put where. I don't have a program (besides Adobe CS4) to edit sprites with.

Anywho, will take a look and get back to you. (I'm kinda REALLY busy with my job atm.)
Understood with the job thing, I'm STILL looking for a new one myself ( last week to find one too, otherwise I gotta set up moving arrangements ).

Didn't know you kept tabs on the wiki though! And thanks for solving the mystery to "VH"! AFAIK only the wiki has the real updates, and every other location is Passworded for only a select few to use anyway ( last time I checked I saw a few files on a Upload.jp site but they where all tiny patches and passworded anyway with no clues in sight. )

As for editing the sprites:
Try "Paint.net". For what it is ( a free image editor ) it's rather decent and got quite a few things for pixel-to-pixel placement. I use to to set up and clean my sprites for my Ryonasaga creations. If you have the newest saga I'm talking about the Q-Bee I made, I've always wanted her to have something slightly better then just taking frames of animation from her game and "making them work". I just fail at editing though as you can see at my poor attempts in my last update. ( up1373.rar was my last update to my Roomi/Q-Bee )

...On that note must finish Arina at some time...
Old 26th February 2009
Demon Girl

A tip concerning the VH01 files, if it's passworded and it says 'the usual' for password (I forget how to say that in JP) then the password is just 'vh' ...

What was Saga made with?

Also, your update, up1373.rar, has been removed, so I can't get it ; ;
Old 26th February 2009
Tentacle Monster

Quote:
A tip concerning the VH01 files, if it's passworded and it says 'the usual' for password (I forget how to say that in JP) then the password is just 'vh' ...

What was Saga made with?

Also, your update, up1373.rar, has been removed, so I can't get it ; ;
Well dang, would never have guessed it was so simple, then again last checked the newest update to it was back in mid 2008...So it's not going to do anyone any good anyway at this point.

As for my upload...You sure? JUST tried to DL it myself and it was done completely, but if your having issues I'll upload it here.

Also: Can we get .RAR support here for uploading? I HATE having to change files to .ZIP just to upload...;_;

Saga AFAIK is made with C++ and coded from the ground up. It was made to use files to extend its use without the need to recompile the program. So it's more in lines of MUGEN then say RPG Maker and the like. Sad to say the Japanese will NOT be handing out that source code to the .exe ANY time soon so we can mod everything else BUT that.

If anything thanks for willing to help on this!
Attached Files
File Type: zip RyonaUpdate.zip (1.12 MB, 64 views)
Old 27th February 2009

boxofninjas is new around here

http://toonchamp.com/forum/index.php?topic=135.135
Theres a guide on most of the vh game. If anyone was interested.
Old 27th February 2009
Lili

Loli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipucd View Post
Saga AFAIK is made with C++ and coded from the ground up. It was made to use files to extend its use without the need to recompile the program. So it's more in lines of MUGEN then say RPG Maker and the like. Sad to say the Japanese will NOT be handing out that source code to the .exe ANY time soon so we can mod everything else BUT that.

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!
Old 27th February 2009
Demon Girl

Sooo, LDF, you editing it? u.u

If I knew any C++ I'd help, but my skills are quite lacking in programing.
Old 27th February 2009
Tentacle Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli Defense Force View Post
Well I'll be...Then again there is really only one or two changes I could see being made to it anyway...( like having text show up after a space, and changing the Save/Load text to english )But hey, now I know we have someone who's got access to it!
Old 27th February 2009
El Presidente

aika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these partsaika is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to aika

I know some C++, haven't done any in a few years but it's not too different from some of the languages I'm using right now.

Old 27th February 2009
Demon Girl

I was wondering, is there a thread anywhere for people actually editing these games?

I've added a few events into VH personally (Working on adding the 'kings' castle and all sorts of shenanigans with the princess of the realm ) and was wondering if there is anyone else doing it. On VH's wiki there is a few stuff in the imgbbs, but not much.

I really don't need any 'help' since RPGMarker2000 is so easy to use. But I could definitely use more resources.

And I am SURE there has to be better sprite editors then me somewhere My latest 'creation' isn't the best in the world u.u but it works...
Old 27th February 2009
Tentacle Monster

Quote:
I was wondering, is there a thread anywhere for people actually editing these games?

I've added a few events into VH personally (Working on adding the 'kings' castle and all sorts of shenanigans with the princess of the realm ) and was wondering if there is anyone else doing it. On VH's wiki there is a few stuff in the imgbbs, but not much.

I really don't need any 'help' since RPGMarker2000 is so easy to use. But I could definitely use more resources.

And I am SURE there has to be better sprite editors then me somewhere My latest 'creation' isn't the best in the world u.u but it works...
TBH: Almost all of the RPG Maker creators in the US already left the net some time ago...Around 2006 or so. To this very day I can not find an "active" site anywhere, just allot of dead ones with the last update being at least a year ago if not longer.

But if your JUST talking about VH and RyonaRPG:
http://forum.hentaipalm.com/showthread.php?t=38378
But really its like just me and another called exodia91 who made the English version of a VH build. Yet this is chances are NOT the editing your looking for as he did nothing with sprites, just in-game text. I suck as an artist so trying to get sprites from I would also be a bad move...Custom ones anyway, I can rip from many games if you want sprites from them.
Old 28th February 2009
Demon Girl

*sigh* Yeah, prolly not... I tried to start a thread for it in Hongfire, but no-one cared ; ;

I've already got most of the code down pat for RPGMaker, just gotta reverse engineer some of his more complex global events... The HARDEST part of it all is that I can't read a single word of japanese... So I had to go through every single sound file just to find the few 'sex' related ones so I could add them to my events... (I found one by looking at his and finding the name, but unfortunately they are not numbered, like events and variables, so I had to play around to find it still )

I really need to figure out how to add the new sprite stuff they are talking about at VH Wiki... I might post there, but I hate using English on a Japanese site ; ;
Old 28th February 2009
Tentacle Monster

Quote:
*sigh* Yeah, prolly not... I tried to start a thread for it in Hongfire, but no-one cared ; ;

I've already got most of the code down pat for RPGMaker, just gotta reverse engineer some of his more complex global events... The HARDEST part of it all is that I can't read a single word of japanese... So I had to go through every single sound file just to find the few 'sex' related ones so I could add them to my events... (I found one by looking at his and finding the name, but unfortunately they are not numbered, like events and variables, so I had to play around to find it still )

I really need to figure out how to add the new sprite stuff they are talking about at VH Wiki... I might post there, but I hate using English on a Japanese site ; ;
>Hongfire
They only care about AG3 and maybe a few other 3D hentai games made by *gasp* the same group and could care less about anything else, just like Danbooru will only accept Touhou ( of any quality I MUST add! For a site that doesn't allow "bad art" they sure do allow enough bad touhou drawn art in that would fill me with pride as an artist! ) art and the rest only gets in by sheer luck.

If you need to know how some events are working just ask away! Back in the day I was doing some stupid insane CPU hogging shit with RPG Maker 2000/2003 so I know how to follow some of the more vast trigger/variable trains out there. Then again if your just wishing to add your own creation into this I can pass it to Mr.48 and he can add it to his next update ( I'll be doing that with my Q-Bee BTW if I can EVER get an artist for those large images ; ; ).

Again, if you don't understand something, ask me. If I don't know it off the top of my head I can figure it out rather quickly.
Old 2nd March 2009
Jungle Girl

Tvayumat is new around here

Hmmm, new events, you say?

I don't know that I could be of any help, simply due to time constraints. But I would certainly LOVE to playtest anything you put together.
Closed Thread

Tags
"rpg maker games torrent link, hentai4daily is watching you!, heros of hero gathered, i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes, keirand was here, oh god theirs kittens all over my balls o_o, rpg, rpg hentai games old, screw you guys i'm going home, some call them demons i call them bitches, soulles > all, soulles > all after starke, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, starke = huge snob, starke rules this thread, tags. tags everywhere., watisthisidonteven, where am i?, who_are_all_this_people?, wth with this weird tags