The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 5th December 2012
Demon Girl Pro

Texas is infamous around these parts
Default Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Yea its happening to me too. my little pink corruption? meter is in the black so maybe its because you can only lose so much then its a game over permamently?
Old 5th December 2012
Grim Reaper

bgn has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronation View Post
Attachment 12816

Anybody remember this game? I'm trying to get through this thieves area and I'm supposed to find a second switch somewhere around here to advance, but after searching throughout the whole area I haven't found a second switch. Am I missing something?
Airi? Try the right side I think.
Old 5th December 2012
Jungle Girl

Luckcrazy is a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas View Post
Yea its happening to me too. my little pink corruption? meter is in the black so maybe its because you can only lose so much then its a game over permamently?
Yep you`re right, but there is one way to reduce the corruption, go to the guy at the slums that sells the suicide potions, buy some suicide from him then you will be able to buy an item that reduces the corruption for 5000 g , the icon is a golden dust in a piece of paper.

Edit: I forgot to mention, when you use it you get a curse (a purple eye), but I don`t know what`s it`s effects (just found out about the dust/powder item)
Old 5th December 2012
Mystic Girl

Hentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forum

Sorry it's taking so long for the torrent guys. I'm not sure what's going on there. It says that a large majority of the peers are around 75% done, but I've uploaded over 200 MB more then the actual file is.

Guess I'm still a noob when it comes to torrents. Don't understand that.
Old 5th December 2012
Jungle Girl

jesterthemad not very popular
Cool Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Ghoul × Góra RJ104756
/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ104756.html

PM me for the download
Old 5th December 2012
Jungle Girl

jesterthemad not very popular
Cool Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentar View Post
As always, here is my torrent

TNX
Old 5th December 2012
Tentacle God

Serifyn is a favourite of the forumSerifyn is a favourite of the forumSerifyn is a favourite of the forumSerifyn is a favourite of the forumSerifyn is a favourite of the forumSerifyn is a favourite of the forumSerifyn is a favourite of the forumSerifyn is a favourite of the forum

im liking RJ106851 so far, all of the monsters look good and appear to each have their own GOR.
Old 5th December 2012
Jungle Girl

WsE is a valued memberWsE is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentar View Post
Sorry it's taking so long for the torrent guys. I'm not sure what's going on there. It says that a large majority of the peers are around 75% done, but I've uploaded over 200 MB more then the actual file is.

Guess I'm still a noob when it comes to torrents. Don't understand that.
Currently there are 274 leechers. If none of them are uploading at all, then you need to upload 274 x 500mb = 137000mb or 137gb. Once a few of the leechers finish the torrent and start seeding things should pick up, but so far not a single one is done yet.
Old 5th December 2012
Mystic Girl

Hentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forumHentar is a favourite of the forum

That makes sense.

However, it is late and I must sleep for the job that I must trudge through today. See you next torrent and happy fapping.
Old 5th December 2012
Banned

Starke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular member

Sorry for not noticing but was this posted?
Old 5th December 2012
Jungle Girl

WsE is a valued memberWsE is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starke View Post
Torrent at page 339, so direct links prolly around 337-338 if you want that instead. I can't post links yet. :>
Old 5th December 2012
Jungle Girl

Raveclaw no longer a lurker

Quote:
I think it was in torrent... I will serch it for you

http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=196313

all credits to Hentar
Old 5th December 2012
Demon Girl

pengy99 is a name known to allpengy99 is a name known to allpengy99 is a name known to all

Quote:
Game is pretty low on H content. Just an FYI. Finished it earlier and was disappointed because it has opportunity for soooo much more.
Old 5th December 2012
Demon Girl

Rawr1125 is a valued memberRawr1125 is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pengy99 View Post
Having an issue in the first dungeon area for RJ106851. It seems like you are supposed to be able to lose battles and get raped yet I always get raped by whatever I lost to then a frog thing fondle/drowns me for a game over. WTH am I missing?

If you used the statue in your inventory(1st screen shot), it causes the next battle to be GoR.

The bottle filled with orange liquid shown in screenshot also removes the black. One bottle makes it go from completely black to almost completely white.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot2.jpg (54.3 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot1.jpg (55.0 KB, 129 views)
Old 5th December 2012
Banned

Starke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular member

Raveclaw *.*
Closed Thread

Tags
"rpg maker games torrent link, hentai4daily is watching you!, heros of hero gathered, i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes, keirand was here, oh god theirs kittens all over my balls o_o, rpg, rpg hentai games old, screw you guys i'm going home, some call them demons i call them bitches, soulles > all, soulles > all after starke, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, starke = huge snob, starke rules this thread, tags. tags everywhere., watisthisidonteven, where am i?, who_are_all_this_people?, wth with this weird tags