The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 7th August 2012
Tentacle God

Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum
Default Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardamex View Post
Ah, Virgin Island, I feel somewhat stupid not having known that, being the one trying to translate it and all. I'd put Virgin Island at about the same quality level as Breath of Fire and Iron (the second Scale Garden game, which is my favourite) but I'd still say BoFI win because of the quantity of the events. Kcreate could take notes from those games and make some generic CG for his next one so that they can be re-used constantly, increasing the amount of events.

Never really liked any of the New Moon games. I guess I can sorta understand what people see in them but they do absolutely nothing for me.
At first they didn't do anything for me really, the gameplay still irks me at times, but I'm looking forward to the next one, looks like a nice standard RPG affair.

Ah I wouldn't worry, I didn't actually know either, went and looked it up :L

Unpopular opinion, not really fond of scalegarden games, the art is great but fuck me if I don't hate the battle systems

Saki Quest translation FINAL version [updated!]:
Here

Parallel Fantasy translated Fixed :
Here
Old 7th August 2012
Sex Demon

dardamex is a valued memberdardamex is a valued member

I honestly don't think I like the battle mechanics in any of these games. I appreciate that RPGs by their very nature require some form of fighting but when it comes to hentai games, I just want the smoothest, fastest path to the next story event and having to fight 30 random encounters is neither smooth nor fast.
Old 7th August 2012
Tentacle God

Monkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forumMonkeyman767 is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by dardamex View Post
I honestly don't think I like the battle mechanics in any of these games. I appreciate that RPGs by their very nature require some form of fighting but when it comes to hentai games, I just want the smoothest, fastest path to the next story event and having to fight 30 random encounters is neither smooth nor fast.
I think they work in games like saki quest where they have monster events, and it's easy to level(but still a little challenging which provides the threat of loosing). I HATE grindy games, mine adventure im looking at you! That said though, I don't think I'd like just moving from one scene to the next, that's just a picture book then. I like games that let you see the enemies and choose to avoid / fight them, like Virgin island, saki etc

Here

Here
Old 7th August 2012
Sex Demon

dardamex is a valued memberdardamex is a valued member

They could still have dungeon exploration/puzzle solving and questing, maybe even social stats like the Persona games, but fighting - especially random encounters - gets old real quick.
Old 7th August 2012
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

soulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of light

I think Virgin Island and some of the others are alright with their curve of difficulty, it didnt bother me much....

I mean, there are way harsher games out there.... forgot the name of the creator, but the one that had the costume thing in there also....
That creator always has realy high grinding in it, wich I dont like much....

Although that creator sometimes has a pretty neat battle system....
(battle fuck I believe....)

Wished I knew a title or the authoers name, cause it feels like gibberish what I am saying now...

Scalegardens games are neat and all, but I do hope the next game has some more diversity and if possible a battle fuck system... wich is kinda my fave thing in these RPG games....

Partialy why I love Vitamin Quest so much and Virgin Island as wel....

Not a big fan of the Moon studio btw... although I didnt realy play their last RPG much so far... idk... I tend to get more busy with other stuff...

Still also havent realy done much in Saki quest either... get stuck on that stuff so easily and I just give up and move on I guess.... ^^

Bit of a lazy person myself sometimes to be honoust...
Hope Virgin Island gets more CG updates same for Vitamin Quest.....

And looking forward to a few others Hentai RPG games I saw getting announced....

Anyone got any idea when the new ScaleGarden game might be out btw??
Old 7th August 2012
Banned

Starke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular member

Quote:
Originally Posted by finale00 View Post
Runs on Ace (bottom of description).
But lol, what if it was made in Wolf would that lower the appeal?
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if you're serious.

After I played like... A good 10 games in Wolf engine, I just decided NOT to play any other game in Wolf Engine, it's that bad.

Seriously it's in no way or shape in the same league as RPG Maker, and trust me, if you're good at C++/Ruby (they're pretty much the same stuff honestly, only a dozen differences) you can do some really nifty stuff in RPG Maker. Actually, if you have good graphical design and animation and programming skills, you can do virtually anything in RPG Maker.

Also, I love dressing games, I just love it, but Leeds quest was so promising and ended up being so weak, that's why even tho the Hentai isn't the best, I loved: RJ097295

Last edited by Starke; 7th August 2012 at 23:24.
Old 7th August 2012
Demon Girl

Sokubus has just started to contribute

hey,

i think the last game from scgarden have a realy great battlesystem besides that other rpg maker games ....
usualy you just need to spam one key to go through that battles but there you need to adjust every attribute to be able to fight most of the enemys ....
and with that AP system you just have more fun ...
you just can rise evade and wait until your enemie dont have AP and then just crush him down ....
i hope he will keep that system and dont go back to one key spamming ........

and his next game ...
he want to release it this year(you find that info on his dlsite blog(not his homepage)) but ..... if you look into his realease frequency you may expect his game next year near october

/edit i hope he dont rush a release for his new game .... his third game have less contend as BoFI .... and Line have bigger boobs then Kate o.O

hf

Last edited by Sokubus; 7th August 2012 at 21:53.
Old 7th August 2012
Tentacle God

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarkePT View Post
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure if you're serious.

After I played like... A good 10 games in Wolf engine, I just decided NOT to play any other game in Wolf Engine, it's that bad.

Seriously it's in no way or shape in the same league as RPG Maker, and trust me, if you're good at 'C' you can do some really nifty stuff in RPG Maker. Actually, if you have good graphical design and animation and programming skills, you can do virtually anything in RPG Maker.
Doesn't RPGMaker use Ruby

Here

Here
Old 7th August 2012
Mystic Girl

reddo is a name known to allreddo is a name known to allreddo is a name known to allreddo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyman767 View Post
Yes, it uses.

And I believe people use Wolf RPG Editor because it's free (RPG Maker isn't).
Old 7th August 2012
Banned

Starke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular memberStarke is a very popular member

Quote:
Yes/No

I think early stages of RPG Maker used C++ and then "improved" into Ruby.

Anyways, anyone that knows C can use Ruby and vice-versa after 5 minutes, they're extremely similar.

PS. 200 Posts, I'm now a Mystic Girl xD
Old 7th August 2012
Tentacle God

Quote:
Yes/No

I think early stages of RPG Maker used C++ and then "improved" into Ruby.

Anyways, anyone that knows C can use Ruby and vice-versa after 5 minutes, they're extremely similar.

PS. 200 Posts, I'm now a Mystic Girl xD
Yeah that's a good point, though I have to say, not fond of Ruby funny enough

Here

Here
Old 7th August 2012
Banned

Quote:
Yeah that's a good point, though I have to say, not fond of Ruby funny enough
If you learned Ruby first and then were thaught C++ you wouldn't be fond of C xD

Same as me, I can do everything with C, why switch?

I also use SQL for database admininstration and I think programming wise that's about it (I know Java but I'm rusty as FAWK).

Last edited by Starke; 7th August 2012 at 23:54.
Old 7th August 2012
Tentacle God

Quote:
If you learned Ruby first and then were thaught C++ you wouldn't be fond of C xD

Same as me, I can do everything with C, why switch?

I also use SQL for database admininstration and I think programming wise that's about it (I know Java but I'm rusty as FAWK).
That's a very good point.

Yeah my Java skills have gone down the crapper, concentrating on c# and Objective-C at the moment

Here

Here
Old 8th August 2012
Banned

Just found out the hard way Life is Paradise has homossexual scenes.

YEP I'm done with the game.

Not homophobic, I have a lot of homossexual/bissexual friends and what they do in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my concern, however, I just find WATCHING two men having sex repulsive, it is, I'm sorry it disgusts me. It's like watching a guy nailing a morbidly obese chick, or a old man nailing a teen, just really NOT into that, futa I can deal with, lemon is too much.

Games need more Succubus.. :\
Old 8th August 2012
Tentacle God

Quote:
Just found out the hard way Life is Paradise has homossexual scenes.

YEP I'm done with the game.

Not homophobic, I have a lot of homossexual/bissexual friends and what they do in the privacy of their bedroom is none of my concern, however, I just find WATCHING two men having sex repulsive, it is, I'm sorry it disgusts me. It's like watching a guy nailing a morbidly obese chick, or a old man nailing a teen, just really NOT into that, futa I can deal with, lemon is too much.

Games need more Succubus.. :\
Hate to be "THAT" guy but it DOES kinda give a warning.

That said, I guess everyone has their own tastes in H-game land. I for one avoid playing games with a guy as the main character, no idea why, just don't like it

Here

Here
Closed Thread

Tags
"rpg maker games torrent link, hentai4daily is watching you!, heros of hero gathered, i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes, keirand was here, oh god theirs kittens all over my balls o_o, rpg, rpg hentai games old, screw you guys i'm going home, some call them demons i call them bitches, soulles > all, soulles > all after starke, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, starke = huge snob, starke rules this thread, tags. tags everywhere., watisthisidonteven, where am i?, who_are_all_this_people?, wth with this weird tags