The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 18th January 2010
Sex Demon

fanta23 has just started to contribute
Default Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

ok I need some help. I am using applocale to extract the games and jap rtp. I got everything to extract correctly but i can't get the jap rtp to run so i can install it.
Old 18th January 2010
Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feris View Post
What problem are you having?
The fact that it won't start?
As in, I click the start file, and it gives me a moonspeak error about not being able to access a file or something, and closes itself.
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks
Quote:
[6 Minutes Ago 09:39] Occam's Razor: I AM THE BIGGEST FUCKING MORON IN THE ENTIRE GODDAMN WORLD.
Old 18th January 2010
Sex Demon

my error is

nvm i figured it out but i have a corrupted jap rtp so can i get a link to one thats not corrupted.
Old 18th January 2010

Pheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forumPheonix Alugere is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanta23 View Post
my error is

nvm i figured it out but i have a corrupted jap rtp so can i get a link to one thats not corrupted.
It was corrupted during the download. Try downloading it again.
Old 18th January 2010
Demon Girl Pro

Feris is a valued memberFeris is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted View Post
The fact that it won't start?
As in, I click the start file, and it gives me a moonspeak error about not being able to access a file or something, and closes itself.

Usually that either means 3 things

1: You have to switch your windows regional settings to Japanese

2: RPGmaker 2000 isn't installed on your computer

3: The RTP is corrupted (though usually this isn't the case but it can be you just have to copy/paste another working RTP.exe file fix that.)
Old 18th January 2010

Twisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these partsTwisted is famous around these parts

I'm set to japanese(location and language)

I have RPG Maker 2k installed (RTP and the actual program)

I downloaded RTP from three different locations, and problem still occurs
"If you're so pro-life and you're so pro-child, then adopt one that's already here and is very unwanted and very alone and needs someone to take care of it to get it out of a horrible situation." - Bill Hicks
Quote:
[6 Minutes Ago 09:39] Occam's Razor: I AM THE BIGGEST FUCKING MORON IN THE ENTIRE GODDAMN WORLD.
Old 18th January 2010
Mystic Girl

reddo is a name known to allreddo is a name known to allreddo is a name known to allreddo is a name known to all
Exclamation Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Quote:

You need the Japanese RTP. That's different from the English ones you see everywhere. You sure you got this one?
You may get it here: http://tkool.jp/rtp/2000rtp.exe
Or here, in case the direct link fails: http://www.famitsu.com/freegame/rtp/2000_rtp.html

Try using a Download Manager, that might save you from the corrupt downloads.

Also, the locale you want to change to Japanese is the System one, not the one that tells your computer where it is and how to treat money and so on.

These pictures might help, they are in portuguese, but the locations should be similar. Pay attention to anything that sounds similar to "System Locale" or "System Language". Sorry, it's been some time since I last used an english OS.
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/119/howtov.png
It should be in the same page, in a tab with something to do with either "Advanced" or "Administration".

Hope it works!

[Edit]
Whoops, you're not the one with the corrupt downloads... Please ignore my advice on Download Managers.

Last edited by reddo; 18th January 2010 at 15:35. Reason: Oh noes, I fused the two errors
Old 18th January 2010

...and why the fuck is there a different RTP for Japan than... everywhere else...? -_-
Quote:
Old 18th January 2010
Sex Demon

well i correctly dled the jap rtp but now it says something like some form of sound.wav is incorrect but i am running it with applocale.
Old 18th January 2010
Mystic Girl

reddo is a name known to allreddo is a name known to allreddo is a name known to allreddo is a name known to all

Quote:
...and why the fuck is there a different RTP for Japan than... everywhere else...? -_-
The English RTP is... Well.. English.
All the resources have their names translated.

While the japanese ones have japanese characters all over the place. So having the english one will make the game find nothing, as it'll be looking for the wrong files.

Quote:
well i correctly dled the jap rtp but now it says something like some form of sound.wav is incorrect but i am running it with applocale.
Where are you getting that at? RTP install? Game start?
Which game are you trying? Did you also set your system locale to Japanese? I don't think Applocale would make the RTP install go well, since it'll install files with japanese names.

Last edited by reddo; 18th January 2010 at 22:25. Reason: Double Posting
Old 19th January 2010
Sex Demon

during the install it gets to 44 percent and then says wavs name is incorrect
Old 19th January 2010
Demon Girl Pro

Feris is a valued memberFeris is a valued member

Quote:

haaa...I can only thing of three things then

Well one would be try starting the game with win98/me (Right click properties then compatibility if you don't know)

Try and run it as administer if your running win Vista

Three and least likely something bad happened when you were installing the Asian characters to you computer (Which is least likely)

If the two above don't work then i'm completely stomped.
Old 19th January 2010
Tentacle God

DeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forumDeMatt is a favourite of the forum

Quote:

Um... does the editor work? Maybe you can load the game up in the editor and goof around in there...

TBH, the artwork is basically two sets of CGs: one with the girl molesting a guy, the other with the girl being cummed on/in by the guy, no change in pose.
Old 20th January 2010
Demon Girl Pro

darkwyn is a name known to alldarkwyn is a name known to alldarkwyn is a name known to alldarkwyn is a name known to all

Quote:
during the install it gets to 44 percent and then says wavs name is incorrect
I had the same problem. It was fixed by running the installer through applocal in Japanese, bottom language choice in mine.
Old 29th January 2010
Tentacle God

noman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to allnoman is a name known to all

New version of VH released~

Quote from Hong Fire

Quote:
Why did I waste the time to track down and download VH01/22

VH01/24
Birthing in street added
Combat stripping patch fix
South Exit in Onsen town now beta testing start
A bunch of new Pose, etc

http://rapidshare.com/files/34111794..._03_LIGHT.zipp
As for the giving birth on street part, another Hong Fire member has this to say

Quote:
I did the "birth in streets" thing. It happened pretty randomly after you enter the final stage of pregnancy.

There were no special animations or anything, ie, it was the same as a "normal" birth taking place at the inn.

All in all, a good update. They fixed a lot of the display bugs, which were a fairly sizable pet-peeve of mine for quite some time.

There is also a 'training' Ogre you can now fight, where you set the HP, ATK and other attributes to receive varying amounts of XP. This makes leveling appreciably quicker than before, and is a welcome addition, although I doubt it will make it to the final release, should there ever be one.
Credit goes to sizustar and pabst9

edit: ROFL. Link corrected. Thanks.

Last edited by noman; 29th January 2010 at 13:36.
Closed Thread

Tags
"rpg maker games torrent link, hentai4daily is watching you!, heros of hero gathered, i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes, keirand was here, oh god theirs kittens all over my balls o_o, rpg, rpg hentai games old, screw you guys i'm going home, some call them demons i call them bitches, soulles > all, soulles > all after starke, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, starke = huge snob, starke rules this thread, tags. tags everywhere., watisthisidonteven, where am i?, who_are_all_this_people?, wth with this weird tags