The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 1st June 2012
Demon Girl

Jose is infamous around these parts
Default Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Weirdly, it seems that there are many rpg games that are released that are hard to find online, so far I have suffered to try to find:

[あふろでぃ~て] 処女戦士ヴァニス~クロマラ帝国の逆襲~

[二次元の笛吹き] 露出HAZARD

[同人サークルGyu!] 【多重人格】皇女シーラ ~運命を操る者~

[しょく] ビッチな魔族少女の大陸横断陵辱トリップ
Old 1st June 2012
Tentacle God

Mistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooge View Post
You need a rag and to get that you have to do the quiz in the floodgate/sluice control room but get all the answers wrong then check one of the cabinets
Well I did manage to fail every question of the quiz and still didn't get anything, reading from the guide you get a scene with Adam after you fail the quiz (by getting every answer wrong) and then you should examine the the broken pillar and then the statue...

I don't know what damn statue and examining the pillar, only a message pops up and nothing else lol..
Old 1st June 2012
Demon Girl Pro

Spider no longer a lurker

RJ092113 im playing this little funny game

any1 know what you need to change ur class at the church ? and what is the list ... AGH doesnt seem to translate that... >_<
Old 1st June 2012
Jungle Girl

arttra157 no longer a lurker

please help me RJ092113
How to put out the snowball
Attached Images
File Type: jpg untitled.JPG (80.2 KB, 263 views)
Old 1st June 2012
Jungle Girl

Spooge has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistix View Post
Well I did manage to fail every question of the quiz and still didn't get anything, reading from the guide you get a scene with Adam after you fail the quiz (by getting every answer wrong) and then you should examine the the broken pillar and then the statue...

I don't know what damn statue and examining the pillar, only a message pops up and nothing else lol..
if you got all the answers wrong then you have to check the cabinet on the left side of the room, not the room with the quiz the one before it. Thats how i got it anyway
Old 1st June 2012

Renu is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by arttra157 View Post
please help me RJ092113
How to put out the snowball
Complete the first of the two town quest to have it moved. You also need to beat that dungeon north of the town.
Old 1st June 2012
Jungle Girl

arttra157 no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renu View Post
Complete the first of the two town quest to have it moved. You also need to beat that dungeon north of the town.
Thankyou
Old 1st June 2012
Tentacle God

Mistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooge View Post
if you got all the answers wrong then you have to check the cabinet on the left side of the room, not the room with the quiz the one before it. Thats how i got it anyway
FFS, why is google translator so bad......?

Geez thanks for that info, I even went back to the room with the stairs, thinking it had something to do with the broken pillar, but I have to go up the stairs!

I was wondering why there was a message poping up everytime I checked that cabinet. No other cabinet had that, unless you had to use an item to unlock it. Damn you google translator! xD
Old 1st June 2012
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

soulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of light

Just found this site while searching the Circle Gyu Game.
It has alot of links to RPG games and such I believe....
(might be a bit hard to find the good links and all... but found at least a few interesting sites on it.... )
So thought to share it.... Enjoy....

http://logstar.jp/pele.bbspink.com/e...in/1334680305/
Old 1st June 2012
Demon Girl Master

ZhouTai is infamous around these parts

Anyone got a half decent save from Alice Quest RJ092113
Old 1st June 2012
Jungle Girl

nike12 is a lurker

I can't find a link for RJ095655 ( http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ095655.html ). The demo showed nothing... hope the game is good at least.
Old 1st June 2012
Grim Reaper

tryguy is a name known to alltryguy is a name known to alltryguy is a name known to alltryguy is a name known to all

With Alice Quest, does anyone know how the element system works?

The old guy in the first town mentioned Fire -> Earth ->...

So, does that mean that if I take on the fire element, I'll be more effective if the enemies are Earth based? Is that why the second town has all the fire weapons?

Edit: Oh yeah, and what's TP? It goes up in battle. Is it like a limit break or something?

Last edited by tryguy; 1st June 2012 at 23:37.
Old 1st June 2012
Mystic Girl

rydin32 no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nike12 View Post
I can't find a link for RJ095655 ( http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ095655.html ). The demo showed nothing... hope the game is good at least.
It looked good from the (short) demo. I've been looking for this and keeping an eye on all the blogs.
Old 2nd June 2012
Demon Girl Pro

Spider no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryguy View Post
With Alice Quest, does anyone know how the element system works?

The old guy in the first town mentioned Fire -> Earth ->...

So, does that mean that if I take on the fire element, I'll be more effective if the enemies are Earth based? Is that why the second town has all the fire weapons?

Edit: Oh yeah, and what's TP? It goes up in battle. Is it like a limit break or something?
if you go to the pentagram shop it will ask you what element you want to focus on ... u can change it there (some weapons have atributes to them)
you need TP to use some imba skills ... the healer has a full mass heal... ur toon has a nice aoe sword strike(with fire)
btw if you figure out how to change ur class and such give me a heads up im stuck there
Old 2nd June 2012
Demon Girl Pro

alcaster42 no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulles View Post
Just found this site while searching the Circle Gyu Game.
It has alot of links to RPG games and such I believe....
(might be a bit hard to find the good links and all... but found at least a few interesting sites on it.... )
So thought to share it.... Enjoy....

http://logstar.jp/pele.bbspink.com/e...in/1334680305/
Well done. +best

You found a BBS on HRPG.
Already scouring it and think I found some new games.
Will report after checking it out (hopefully not a false positive)...

Tags
"rpg maker games torrent link, hentai4daily is watching you!, heros of hero gathered, i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes, keirand was here, oh god theirs kittens all over my balls o_o, rpg, rpg hentai games old, screw you guys i'm going home, some call them demons i call them bitches, soulles > all, soulles > all after starke, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, starke = huge snob, starke rules this thread, tags. tags everywhere., watisthisidonteven, where am i?, who_are_all_this_people?, wth with this weird tags