Closed Thread

Old 25th June 2009
Demon Girl

GTRanma is new around here
Default Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipucd View Post
@GTRanma:
Hmm, TBH if you want to take a stab at my Roomi your all game. Same with Q-Bee.

As for a real request, I know you can do image edits rather well so I'll send you a few via PM that can use a few "edits".
Sure, I JUST got my computer up and running. I am a little back logged at the moment, working on Images for Slave Maker Revised too...
Old 28th June 2009
Jungle Girl

Kharn is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keylo View Post
Here's another VX game for anyone interested:

http://rapidshare.com/files/211286197/RJ047617.rar

This one's actually complete :P.
Do you have a walkthrough for this ? I finished more than half of the game and got stuck
Old 14th July 2009
Demon Girl

Jesus is a valued memberJesus is a valued member

I suggest from now on we put a bolded title on each of our posts to show which game we're talking about, eg.

Ryonasaga

Not sure if anyone knows about this, but this thread on Eka's portal is being continually updated with custom characters. Every month or so it seems they release an updated english version:

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.ph...8496&start=825

Someone just dumped a load of links to sprites ripped from something else so I anticipate new characters/enemies soon.

Oh yeah, they don't seem to be updating the first post. That's from like 2007. Here's a link to the latest english version of Ryonasaga:
http://www.4shared.com/file/10273471...a-English.html
Old 18th July 2009
Tentacle God

Keylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forum

LoliWitch Updated:

http://rs424.rapidshare.com/files/25..._the_Witch.zip

Edit: Apparently this zip is missing the EXE... if anyone finds a fixed version, or manages to find a way to play it without the exe (doubtful), I'll update the post.

Last edited by Keylo; 18th July 2009 at 07:32.
Old 18th July 2009
Demon Girl Master

Xcaliberium is a valued memberXcaliberium is a valued member

you can use any RPG-RT.exe from any of the other games, like from VH, should work fine. but jsut in case here's it anyways.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1RPG_RT.zip (279.6 KB, 67 views)
Old 19th July 2009

ShadowVosh is new around here

Here's my hentai game, it comes with everything needed.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4SRAI7AU

The password to the zip file is dadadash

It's filled with cutesie talk though and there's no actual hentai images, just text. It's a game I made for a girl once :3.
Old 23rd July 2009
Mystic Girl

ronin is a lurker

Is there any english version of VH at all out there?
Getting boned several ways is quite fun, but sometimes I wish I could understand the texts so I can play the storyline a littlebit.
Old 23rd July 2009
Jungle Girl

SuperBunnyBun is new around here

yes, but it's about 3 or 4 months out of date with japanese updates.

I dunno, I'm quite happy with using atlas and agth to translate.
Old 24th July 2009
Mystic Girl

ronin is a lurker

Does this atlas thing works whilst running VH (or is it possible to play in a windowed mode, since I cant seem to exit fullscreen mode without shutting down the game)

also this http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...100606&page=37

Theres alot of great new animations put into the game.

Just go to the blue haired guy at the southern end of the first town and select the last option and you will be teleported to some sort of high society bdsm club or something.

Talk to the lady to the south when you enter and you are able to go into the middle area that is filled with awesome new sprites/animations of nanako.
(If anyone finds a way to get a vip pass to pass the lady to your east, share!!! ^^)

Also when going through the sprites folder, it seems there are tentacle rape ones included in the folder, but they dont seem to be anywhere in the game.

This is one game im really following closely, since its showing off great potential
Old 24th July 2009
Tentacle God

Alias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forumAlias is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin View Post
is it possible to play in a windowed mode
Alt+Enter is your friend.
Old 29th August 2009
Tentacle God

Diagasvesle is a glorious beacon of lightDiagasvesle is a glorious beacon of lightDiagasvesle is a glorious beacon of lightDiagasvesle is a glorious beacon of lightDiagasvesle is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Diagasvesle

*Puts coin in to revive thread*

*Reviving...*

*Reviving....*

*Reviving Finished*

Any updates at all for these games?

Insanity
The road to happiness is paved with self delusion

Currently Working on and need votes for:
CYOAS Diagasvesle Style 3
Completed Adventure stories:
Choose your own adventure story DoP style. Diagasvesle.
Dead Adventure Stories:
C.Y.O.A.S Diagasvesle style 1
Old 31st August 2009
Demon Girl Master

Assc0bar is a name known to allAssc0bar is a name known to allAssc0bar is a name known to all

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...100606&page=66
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...100531&page=21
Check this for last updates.
Old 1st September 2009
Tentacle God

Games Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forumGames Dude is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcaliberium View Post
you can use any RPG-RT.exe from any of the other games, like from VH, should work fine. but jsut in case here's it anyways.
I tired that .exe and it didn't work. Iunzipped LoliWitch into its own folder, and then I unzipped RPG-RT into the same folder, both with winrar. I tried to open the RPG-RT.exe but it came up with an error. what did I miss?
Old 5th September 2009
Sex Demon

molitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of lightmolitar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to molitar Send a message via AIM to molitar Send a message via MSN to molitar Send a message via Yahoo to molitar

I just checking out Ryona Saga and I DO NOT see the fascination in this game.. it's boring. Now VH and Anise now they are another story.. but Ryona is a poor game that is quite boring and didn't thrill me at all.. can't even figure out why someone went to the trouble of translating that game.

Last edited by molitar; 5th September 2009 at 17:05.
Old 5th September 2009
Grim Reaper

helhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to allhelhansen84 is a name known to all

that's because its very easy to mod.
you can easily remove and add anything, modify stats of everything, add attack moves etc by simply editing the text files. imho it's one of the greatest ryona games so far. it's just a lot of vore content that you can easily change in a lot of ways.
for instance you can remove vore moves, add rape moves, impregnation stuff or change the game into a normal final fantasy style fighting rpg without h-content... whatever you like.
on the contrary... if you don't mod the game, it's boring.

Last edited by helhansen84; 5th September 2009 at 21:34. Reason: for the lulz
Closed Thread

Tags
"rpg maker games torrent link, hentai4daily is watching you!, heros of hero gathered, i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes, keirand was here, oh god theirs kittens all over my balls o_o, rpg, rpg hentai games old, screw you guys i'm going home, some call them demons i call them bitches, soulles > all, soulles > all after starke, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, starke = huge snob, starke rules this thread, tags. tags everywhere., watisthisidonteven, where am i?, who_are_all_this_people?, wth with this weird tags