The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 27th February 2012
Demon Girl Pro

Spider no longer a lurker
Default Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

does any1 have this game RG04242 (Princess Sacrifice / Feena Adventure w/e its called)
my google-fu is weak ...

Last edited by Spider; 27th February 2012 at 13:59.
Old 27th February 2012
Tentacle God

Mistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
The .rar file on this torrent is password protected and you get the password by doing a survey... the only problem is, I wasted 6 on doing the damn survey and still didn't get any password...
Old 27th February 2012
Demon Girl Pro

yeah i edited my post as soon as my download finished ... sorry T_T
Old 27th February 2012
Demon Girl Master

D-D no longer a lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistix View Post
The .rar file on this torrent is password protected and you get the password by doing a survey... the only problem is, I wasted 6 on doing the damn survey and still didn't get any password...
What? You... you fell for it?
Old 27th February 2012
Mystic Girl

Zero9437 has just started to contribute

Quote:

I feel sorry for you mate
Old 27th February 2012
Tentacle God

Mistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forum

Well, I actually didn't fall for anything, those surveys sometimes work, 2 of my friends did those surveys to get the password and sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't work. There was a member here that actually did the survey and got the password aswell (can't remember his name).

I just tried to give it a shot lol...

I hope someone uploads that game, it looks really nice, just like the game that Milkspring provided (the artwork of this game looks like his)
Old 27th February 2012
Cthulhu

KeiranD is a favourite of the forumKeiranD is a favourite of the forumKeiranD is a favourite of the forumKeiranD is a favourite of the forumKeiranD is a favourite of the forumKeiranD is a favourite of the forumKeiranD is a favourite of the forumKeiranD is a favourite of the forumKeiranD is a favourite of the forumKeiranD is a favourite of the forumKeiranD is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Well, I actually didn't fall for anything, those surveys sometimes work, 2 of my friends did those surveys to get the password and sometimes it worked sometimes it didn't work. There was a member here that actually did the survey and got the password aswell (can't remember his name).

I just tried to give it a shot lol...

I hope someone uploads that game, it looks really nice, just like the game that Milkspring provided (the artwork of this game looks like his)
yep, surveys you are offered are chosen by your region, and sometimes you may get a working one...
Though if you have to pay or provide credit car number, the survey is a fake
Old 27th February 2012
Grim Reaper

Maryel is a valued memberMaryel is a valued member

being true or not i better wait for another user to upload it

since that guy is the same one doiing it repeating with different usernames and anonymous

the problem is that also many users that normally have their own blog to upload games
they give same links as that same guy. thinking that doesnt need password.
so right now every 1st release of a game or pictures that comes in nyatorrents are like that

normally on the 2nd and 3rd tier it doesnt have password. but now since they are uploading SAME rar without checking that is compressed 2 times thx to the survey link, is very hard to know wish one works and not. specially big games.

actually ive been having trouble with the game
(同人ソフト) [120224] [temporary party] 山賊襲来~捕まれば即レイプ~ RJ091738

ive found at least 2 torrents that work without password. and there are over 15 of it in nyatorrents with password same file.

my problem in that game actually i hope someone help me. SAME as mostly RPG games coming lately Audio Files are messed up ( Downloading demo doesnt work SINCE there is not demo of it )
Old 27th February 2012
Jungle Girl

Nemsis1313 has just started to contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by noman View Post
Well, the characters have decent sized breast, so I am pretty sure that they are not loli. Google isn't working btw. It turns up a load of megaupload links and filesonic links, and neither actually work.
if you say so. if they rage, i tell them you said it's ok :P
but... i just noticed... i've only got one of them. beats me where the heck the other one is... i'm sure i got it somewhere ^^" but over 3.5 TB is a bit much to search through...

so. only one until i find the other one....
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ081749.html
http://depositfiles.com/files/oli4l6x4x

like everytime i upload something, i can't promise that it will be uploaded for long. just pm me if they are down and i'll upload it again. (if i find the files on my pc again :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leked2 View Post
dead link
for me at least
i guess the uploader doesn't like this site ^^ but if i'm not wrong, i saw someone who uploaded it after my post.
like:

Old 27th February 2012
Demon Girl Pro

i got a question ... found several games with BBS 2DJGAME.NET in their name... any1 got any ideea what passwords they might have? Q_Q
Old 27th February 2012
Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion

soulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of lightsoulles is a glorious beacon of light

hey all, I found a few torrentz for RPG games I havent seen shared yet...

thing is though, they dont seem to load past a certain part for me, or are realy slow...

if anyone has another link to them would be nice, also the turbobit downloads dont work for me...

here are the torrentz to the files I meant:
http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=112328
http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=112553
(might be loli btw... not 100 percent sure, cause I didnt get to play them...)
Old 27th February 2012
Jungle Girl

Tideod is a valued memberTideod is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanamura View Post
Not to be a bother, but does anyone have RJ091926?
I can't find it anywhere. It goes by the name XQuest.
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ091926.html
Haven't seen a response on this yet so here you go:

mediafire
Old 27th February 2012
Jungle Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulles View Post
hey all, I found a few torrentz for RPG games I havent seen shared yet...

thing is though, they dont seem to load past a certain part for me, or are realy slow...

if anyone has another link to them would be nice, also the turbobit downloads dont work for me...

here are the torrentz to the files I meant:
http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=112328
http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=112553
(might be loli btw... not 100 percent sure, cause I didnt get to play them...)
even if they would work. password protected files :P and i don't feel like doin' pointless surveys which don't work anyhow. in my search for rpg games i found those @ nyaa to. most of the uploads there (at last rpg games) are password protected with those stupid surveys...

i wonder who got that brilliant idea with those surveys...
Old 27th February 2012
Mystic Girl

suning is a glorious beacon of lightsuning is a glorious beacon of lightsuning is a glorious beacon of lightsuning is a glorious beacon of lightsuning is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemsis1313 View Post
even if they would work. password protected files :P and i don't feel like doin' pointless surveys which don't work anyhow. in my search for rpg games i found those @ nyaa to. most of the uploads there (at last rpg games) are password protected with those stupid surveys...

i wonder who got that brilliant idea with those surveys...
try a search and see if there is another torrent, if it has 2 or more then it probably doesn't have those surveys. http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=112328 this one didn't
Old 27th February 2012
Jungle Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by suning View Post
try a search and see if there is another torrent, if it has 2 or more then it probably doesn't have those surveys. http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=112328 this one didn't
actually. it does have a survey in it. ^^
Closed Thread

Tags
"rpg maker games torrent link, hentai4daily is watching you!, heros of hero gathered, i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes, keirand was here, oh god theirs kittens all over my balls o_o, rpg, rpg hentai games old, screw you guys i'm going home, some call them demons i call them bitches, soulles > all, soulles > all after starke, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, starke = huge snob, starke rules this thread, tags. tags everywhere., watisthisidonteven, where am i?, who_are_all_this_people?, wth with this weird tags