The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Closed Thread

Old 13th April 2009
Demon Girl

GTRanma is new around here
Default Re: RPG Maker Hentai Games

Hey Lipucd, I saw your new Q-Bee, very nice. I'm still very busy unfortunately ; ;
Old 13th April 2009
Cthulhu

Lipucd is a valued memberLipucd is a valued member

Tis be fine!
At this point I'll be making Felicia ( though i'm not 100% sure...She's only got 2 get hit sounds from Vampire Savior...And I doubt she got any new ones in MvC2...If anything she'll be repeating the same sound bite over...and over..and over...Not too sure if that would work out well or not. ) and maybe Arina from Wakuwaku7, so I wouldn't worry too much! If anything I might request your help with those once your free!

The guy who did the Q-Bee edits really did a nice job with them though I have to say ^^;
Old 15th April 2009
Jungle Girl

Tvayumat is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexus View Post
if you get a bottle of milk and drink it you get an empty bottle item, when her need to pee is at the max go down into the sewers ( all the way south of starting map at the bottom right you'll see a doorway) walk a bit and use the bottle to pee in, a guy shows up and rapes her.(credit to uchihahiei on hpalm for findin that) This is repeatable.
She'll use the bottles on any map without NPCs on it, havent found any other corosponding scenes but...maybe.
And where would I find this bottle of milk?
Old 15th April 2009
Tentacle God

Keylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forum

Shopkeeper to the right of the cow in the market sells milk for 50 gold each.....
Old 16th April 2009
Jungle Girl

SuperBunnyBun is new around here

you sure about it being repeatable? tried activating it again and she just uses the bottle without reactivating it
Old 16th April 2009
Tentacle God

Keylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forumKeylo is a favourite of the forum

From experimenting, she will only repeat it if she is in the witch outfit. It will only trigger once if you use her non-mage outfit. At least so it seems.
Old 18th April 2009
Jungle Girl

SuperBunnyBun is new around here

huh. doesn't seem to reactivate for me. Oh well.
From the code, it looks like all that changes is if she's already had sex she doesn't admit to being a virgin. least as far as I could tell.
Old 19th April 2009
Jungle Girl

Tvayumat is new around here

Any updates to VH lately?
Old 20th April 2009

DarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkFire1004 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to DarkFire1004

From what I've read in Hongfire, apparently anybody not from Japan are barred from any news about VH.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showth...100606&page=16

On a related note, does anybody have the file of what Aika posted before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aika View Post
This one is still on the early BETA stage if I remember right. You play as a blue haired girl who gets transported into another world. Where the woman gets raped by Slime and stuff. If I remember right its the blue haired girl in the pics in this thread.

http://xgame.dojin.com/vhwiki/index....%83%BC%E3%83%A
0%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B9
Since they banned all non-Japanese users from entering their site, nobody can access the download.
Old 20th April 2009
Demon Girl

Hey Lipucd, I edited 2 characters from RyonaSaga, they are in the .zip take a look and tell me what you think.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Nina_1&presea(new).zip (101.3 KB, 97 views)
Old 20th April 2009
Cthulhu

Lipucd is a valued memberLipucd is a valued member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRanma View Post
Hey Lipucd, I edited 2 characters from RyonaSaga, they are in the .zip take a look and tell me what you think.
...If I said I enjoyed them ALLOT more then I should would that be a good enough answer?

Really good edits there! TBH, to a point where for nina you would THINK she was already like that!

Well next girl on the list I've come to decide will be Felicia ( even if she doesn't have allot of voice samples to work with... ), you think you'll be willing to do a few edits of her?
Old 20th April 2009
Demon Girl

Cool, thanks. Should I post them on Rsaga?

Sure, I can try to edit Felicia. I would like to add other characters to the game, but I don't understand where to put the pictures to get them to show up. Because I have A LOT of sprites now, ripped from various games (I went to the website you got them from). Some of the Ragnarok Online sprites would go perfectly as bad guys, but again I don't know how to align the sprites up the coordinates in the text files.

Nude Chun-Li would be an awesome addition too, have her sprites. Cammi also has some poses that could be edited into awesomeness very easily too.

For Felicia, if you have the same file as me, you might be able to use the 'wall climb' sprites for when she's getting it from behind. But then there are also 2 other poses that would look great for that too, I wonder if you can code more then one position per effect into the game?

Morgan and Lilith could also be edited into nudity pretty easily as well.

Well, anywho.

P.S. Yeah, Presea was VERY hard to edit, since her hair color is SOOO close to her skin color. The png doesn't have that many colors for me to use, sooo, it looks meh ; ; I am still working on making Celine topless. No ETA on that though, seems harder then the other 2 (Though I would _LOVE_ a full nude of Presea, she is one of my fav characters ever, but I am no where neer good enough to do that.) I really wish that douche didn't piss off the guy who runs VH, so I could post there more. They have a really good bb for posting their sprites and stuff ; ; Do your RyonaRPG friends have a site or bb for stuff like that too?

Last edited by GTRanma; 20th April 2009 at 21:40.
Old 20th April 2009
Tentacle God

Guyver2216 has just started to contribute

i have a question i was looking on the site aika listed on page 1 as where to find ryonasaga but the file number he listed isnt there anymore. can someone suggest a download for ryonasaga? i dont think i have ever played the game at all.
Old 20th April 2009
Demon Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreana View Post
i have a question i was looking on the site aika listed on page 1 as where to find ryonasaga but the file number he listed isnt there anymore. can someone suggest a download for ryonasaga? i dont think i have ever played the game at all.
Ask Lipucd to compile his/her version with all of the character updates and stuff

(I still need to do that some day, I don't have nearly all of the new characters/updates and stuff yet, or at least point out which one on the list does have the most up to date stuff, I never learned to read moonspeak while I was in Japan...)
Old 20th April 2009
Lili

Loli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forumLoli Defense Force is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreana View Post
Most recent "complete" build

http://dev.rsaga.org/up/src/up1522.zip

私と契約して, ロリになってよ!
Closed Thread

Tags
"rpg maker games torrent link, hentai4daily is watching you!, heros of hero gathered, i thought what i'd do was, i'd pretend i was one of those deaf-mutes, keirand was here, oh god theirs kittens all over my balls o_o, rpg, rpg hentai games old, screw you guys i'm going home, some call them demons i call them bitches, soulles > all, soulles > all after starke, spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace, starke = huge snob, starke rules this thread, tags. tags everywhere., watisthisidonteven, where am i?, who_are_all_this_people?, wth with this weird tags