What's new

[WIP - Partial] [Resentiment] 奴隷王女シャルロット Slave Princess Charlotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [Resentiment] 奴隷王女シャルロット Slave Princess Charlotte.

Messing around with srpg studio, is this your first time doing translation on this platform Yugi ?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really, but hey I wanted to take crack of something new.
Seems need a copy of SRPG Studio and google is not helping me at all.
So, if you ever wanted to donate me something, now is the chance people . x3

kazpor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You would also need a tool to extract files from .dts or somehow recreate project files and I'm not sure if any such tool exists. Not that it would be super hard for any skilled cracker, probably you could even copy files from memory or just use functions from game.exe to unpack .dts, but still srpg system is fairly unknown to most people. There are links on the net to get it but afaik no extraction tool.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You would also need a tool to extract files from .dts or somehow recreate project files and I'm not sure if any such tool exists. Not that it would be super hard for any skilled cracker, probably you could even copy files from memory or just use functions from game.exe to unpack .dts, but still srpg system is fairly unknown to most people. There are links on the net to get it but afaik no extraction tool.
Yeah, i searched and searched high and low, so unless the creator agree on a translation, this partial will be on backburner until someone can help unpack the data files so can edit it.
Edit: Guess don't have to worry about Step 1 anymore.

Edit 2: Edited first post. You can view translation progress at any time on the drive.

Edit 3:

Right, so how to share this...well, go buy it? More sales on english side means uh...more translations? x3

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
As i see it, the creator have not done any update (or least no notes on the english site). So, only way to get it is to buy it atm since i do not know how to make a proper patch without uploading the whole game.
And since it's loli i can not do that. Least not here. *hint hint*

Kitzen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As i see it, the creator have not done any update (or least no notes on the english site). So, only way to get it is to buy it atm since i do not know how to make a proper patch without uploading the whole game.
And since it's loli i can not do that. Least not here. *hint hint*
Is that a orrenttay ukibeisay type place? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.