What's new

ACT ARUSLANE RJ205914

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, a new sprite game is out on JP-dlsite, named ARUSLANE. No release on Eng-DLsite so far.

From the looks of it, a fairly standard R.O.R game with a variety of monsters (Imps, demon bunnies, caterpillar things, bright blue werewolf ect) that you can either blow up with Z or get ravaged by when touched.

If you fail to escape in time, you get a little 'knocked up' animation.

Also, for the wolf boss at least, you get a little Game over animation as well.

The first stage is all that's in the trial, but it's not too expensive at about 760 yen.

All in all, pretty basic looking game, but it could appeal to a few people on here. Unfortuantly, as far as I could see it's not on the usual sharing sites.

(PS, I would have shared, but I'm about 200 yen short and my CC expired. If anyone is able to give me an easy way to buy DLsite points on the Jap side with Paypal, I'd happily drop a link to the game).

Last edited by a moderator:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: ARUSLANE (RJ205914)

I actually played this and it was relatively fun. It should be noted that this game has vore in it for the most part, and a little less than half of all the enemies in the game do it. So just a little heads up for those that don't like it. Or in my case, those that do.
For the other monsters, the scenes are really simple, The bosses have the better sprite sex animations. Also this game is really short. You can get through this game in less than 20 minutes if you plow through and know what you're doing. There's an EX stage that you can unlock by finding a crystal in each stage. They're easy to find, though.
As of typing this, I don't think there's a gallery, and one enemy in the EX stage seems glitched. If you lose to it, you can't restart the level cause the game still thinks you're alive. It's a big metalic ball, by the way.
The game's somewhat cheap, but since it caters to my interests more than I thought it would, I thought it was worth it.

Also almost forgot. You can press C to do a sort of strong attack, depending on what attack you have selected, using A or S to switch. And I think you forgot to put a link to the dlsite. I'll just toss it here for ya.

Last edited:

wolfarren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i searched high and low for a download to no avail hopefully a magical fairy pays us a visit i enjoyed the demo.

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

funny how people actually charge for a game likes this i mean repurearia 2 trial version was way more well made and bigger and still is 100 yen (about $1), i know this game is not bad it is actually ok but damn i won't pay $7 for it even with 5 stages this game won't even least a half hour unfortunetaly...

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

funny how people actually charge for a game likes this i mean repurearia 2 trial version was way more well made and bigger and still is 100 yen (about $1), i know this game is not bad it is actually ok but damn i won't pay $7 for it even with 5 stages this game won't even least a half hour unfortunetaly...
the funny thing is, i have seen a worse than this game and charge a same amount...

and literally, all patreon thing is worse than this too i think? charging u money with endlessly dev/demo...

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The game is really simple...it took me...10 mins to finish it?

There's no gallery mode, it seems.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First level was decently fun, but I have a question. Is there a meaningful difference between purple and gold attacks? My best guess right now is that fireballs have bigger hitboxed than purple lasers, and maybe can destroy wood blocks?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First level was decently fun, but I have a question. Is there a meaningful difference between purple and gold attacks? My best guess right now is that fireballs have bigger hitboxed than purple lasers, and maybe can destroy wood blocks?
Purple has higher fire rate. Fireballs do more damage and suck up more magic.

glacier

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks. Purple also sounds like the shots hit multiple times, which is why they have limited piercing ability. Purple melee seemed better for blocking firebolts later on.

Overall verdict: it's a fun little game, but nothing fancy.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I absolutely love the turned into slime girl game over during the second stage boss. Are there any other games that have game overs like that?