What's new

[Complete - Full] 時間停止RPG ウール・アバンチュール (Uru Avanteur: A Time Stop RPG) [nagiyahonpo]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Original Title: Uru Avanteur: A Time Stop RPG
Developed by: nagiyahonpo
System: RPGmaker VXace
Genres: Time-Stop, Interspecies Sex, Rape, Humiliation, Crazy Plot
Game Length: Short (Less than 30 minutes)
Mods: I changed the sex and ejaculation sounds to the ones that Clymenia uses. I also added three new NPCs at the start of the game. One teleports you to the (untranslated) Recollection Room, one teleports you to mid-way through the game, and the third offers a small in-game guide in case you get stuck.

-----

ULMF Thread: www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27899
JAP DLsite:
ENG DLsite:

-----

Full Translation: Dead link removed - mod edit
Mirror to Full Translation: Dead link removed - mod edit

If you're missing audio, here is the complete Audio folder:

-----

August 6th - This is a work-in-progress partial translation. The English stops around the half-way point in the game. I will continue working on it until the game is fully translated. In the translated sections, the main thing I left in Japanese are the attacks and skill, because there is no combat in this game.
August 14th - Completed translation!
August 15th - Hit 15 posts, pictures and clickable links now!

-----

So after waiting a little over a year, all of my favorite time-stop games were never translated. . . so I decided to try to take matters into my own hands!

I don't know any Japanese so I had to use the sad, common process of running the lines through Google Translate and then praying that it was something intelligible. I think the main messages are still intact.

I also made some slight quality of life modifications at the start of the game with an option to skip the beginning story dialogue, starting half-way through the game, and access to an untranslated, semi-functional recollection room that was not implemented in the game by the developer. I also renamed the game title to: Time Stop Adventures: Meryl's Quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nidjo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 時間停止RPG ウール・アバンチュール (Uru Avanteur: A Time Stop RPG) [nagiyahonpo]

Good luck with the translation mate. Clickable links below.

Game thread

alan0n

Reputation score

Nice start. The new NPCs are a cool touch. However I found a few errors. It looks like you may have translated the calls for sounds but not the actual files that are being called. Ran into several crashes due to missing sounds, generally in H scenes.

Attached a screenshot showing one of the errors.

Attachments

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice start. The new NPCs are a cool touch. However I found a few errors. It looks like you may have translated the calls for sounds but not the actual files that are being called. Ran into several crashes due to missing sounds, generally in H scenes.

Attached a screenshot showing one of the errors.
Ah, thank you, thank you. I completely forgot. . . :eek: I uploaded the missing audio files here: gofile.io/?c=pqnwvX

I should have mentioned I also changed the ejaculation and sex sounds.

ocealuminosa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, thank you, thank you. I completely forgot. . . :eek: I uploaded the missing audio files here: gofile.io/?c=pqnwvX

I should have mentioned I also changed the ejaculation and sex sounds.
You might want to edit your first post to put the missing audio files link next to the link to your translation files. Should make it easier for people to find.

Otherwise, good luck on your translation project!

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You might want to edit your first post to put the missing audio files link next to the link to your translation files. Should make it easier for people to find.

Otherwise, good luck on your translation project!
D'oh! You're right, I did that now. Thank you.

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished translating! If you encounter any problems, please post here or send me a PM.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finished translating! If you encounter any problems, please post here or send me a PM.
thank you so much for this :D :D
testing it rn

kenjifire1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has been in my hard drive for ages, Thank you for the translation, You The Real MVP.

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has been in my hard drive for ages, Thank you for the translation, You The Real MVP.
Thanks! I remember when the translation request thread first came out, I put in a request for this game but nothing ever came out of it. :( When I realized how to translate RPG Maker games this was the first on my list!

I plan on translating "The Stop of the World -You're Beautiful In Frozen Time-" (dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE099577.html) next.

Tyrannus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the Translation. Keep up the good work. :)

mirthless

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, Thank you!

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I have to say that this was a good translation, my only criticism is about the game itself and that it was waaaaaaaaaaaay too short.

Endo_Raito

Reputation score

Thanks...

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say that this was a good translation, my only criticism is about the game itself and that it was waaaaaaaaaaaay too short.
Ironically, I was planning on translating the sequel to this game but decided against it for now. It's much longer. . . but it's not longer in a fun way. It has the same amount of H-content, but is mired in a lot of boring stuff like running around dungeons, grinding monsters, etc.

I still might do it one day though, it's really heavy on NTR. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I know some people love it a lot. If I do translate it, I might also edit it a bit to cut down on the boring stuff.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Well this was a nice surprise, thanks for the time put into translating this. :)

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation!

I plan on translating "The Stop of the World -You're Beautiful In Frozen Time-" (dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE099577.html) next.
I'd check around before you start on this, I feel like I've played this translated. Maybe I'm crazy though.

Last edited:

JackyHF

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the translation, though... this felt more like a parody of ero RPGs than an... ero RPG. Seriously weird (not bad, of course).

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation!

I'd check around before you start on this, I feel like I've played this translated. Maybe I'm crazy though.
In the translation link thread it says that "makumaru" made a partial translation at some point and uploaded it to mega, but that link is down. I did a quick search on google and didn't produce any results.

If you think you still have the game sitting around and could check for me, that would be fantastic. I know there's a full English translation for one of this developer's other game; the sleeping beauties one.

OP
Swallows999

Swallows999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the translation, though... this felt more like a parody of ero RPGs than an... ero RPG. Seriously weird (not bad, of course).
I nearly gave up on translating when. . .

. . . it got to the part of the game where Lara reveals the master plan is to use Meryl's legendary, prophetic human pussy to poison all the monsters. . . I thought for sure Google Translate was fucking with me or I blew it super hard somewhere, but I was like, "Fuck it! I'm in too deep already, we're finishing this."

Status
Not open for further replies.