What's new

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

English translation:

Wiki:

An RPG Maker Ace game by a new circle called Munichi Studio (むに工房). You play as Magrut who's been trapped inside the world of a fantasy book filled with succubi. You need to escape while battling against many different kind of monster girls.
A battlefuck game with over 40 CG and over 40 enemies with a focus on big breasts, femdom and boob play.

This is a BF RPG in which you, the male protagonist, must "fight" in a world full of succubi. Turn-based BF, the goal is to outlast your opponents through a lust point system. Each of your "attacks" gives your opponent lust points, as their attacks raise your lust point value. Outlasting your opponents by decreasing their vigour means victory and growth to the dependence system (like an exp/ lv up system) which make your attacks more pleasurable. But, if you are defeated, you still earn points towards the dependence system, so if you're struggling, you could essentially lose until you lv up.

DLSite info:
When the protagonist woke up, he is in a strange space.
He soon found that busty succubi inhabit all around this world.
Will he able to get back to his original world, throughout pleasing attacks by succubi...

* An Orthodox Reverse R*pe Battle F*ck RPG!
Over 40 enemy characters, over 40 total CGs!
Succubi with quite big boobs approach the protagonist
having desires to seduce him in a variety of ways!

* H scenes are loaded with every one of enemy characters.
* The game content contains plenty of comedy / parody expressions.
* Please confirm system compatibility via the trial version before purchasing.
* The save data can be transferred from the trial version to the retail version.

[System]
- Succumb or Cumquer! This Is The Battle F*ck!
Reciprocal pleasing attacks continue until one's cumforce runs out!
Be quick to find the enemy's weak spots, otherwise you will be......!?

* The "Lust Point" Prompts Further Teasing When Increased!
The "Lust Point" of yours increases by the succubus' temptation attack.
The more your Lust Point is, the severer the sex battle is!

* The "Dependence System", You will Get More Pleasure In Return Match!
As the pleasure of being defeated insistently remains in your memory,
you will take more pleasure in the return match than before.
Sometimes repeated defeat makes changes in H scene text...

[Situation]
All femdom situation!
Titjob, face between boobs, breastfeeding handjob, cowgirl sex etc.
About a half of all H scenes comes with big boobs fetishism.

[Other Features]
* Reminiscence Mode included!
* Difficulty Options!
* Rescue system will function depending on how many times you are defeated!

Fetishes: big breasts, femdom, monster girls, reverse rape, succubus, shota

Last edited:

CheckMy4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lust Grimm

Wow it actually is decently placed and the art is fantastic. Not sure about the combat yet but I like that you can strip the armor.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm, considering this is from new circle, this game isn't bad ...
either story, system or picture ...
let's hope the final release will be a good one ... :cool:

captainamazing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This looks quite good, I look forward to its release. Hopefully it won't be delayed.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wow it actually is decently placed and the art is fantastic. Not sure about the combat yet but I like that you can strip the armor.
I found the combat to be kinda grindy for the very early levels until you get strong enough to be able to exploit weaknesses, then it becomes relatively easy.

Leveling up isn't actually very hard, I actually got most of my levels from items given to me by NPCs.

On the other hand, if you're unlucky you may get combo'ed by certain monsters so badly that you'll get insta-killed if you're not overleveled (the most notable monsters that do that are the neko girl and the cow girl).

Now I just wish the circle would release a guide or just tell us where the demo ends... Rather than that they just block some of the paths with unmovable cacti that are meant to show the limits of the demo, however because there is quite a lot of possible backtracking I dunno if I've actually done everything possible. I feel like there're quite a few things I missed such as

a possible way to cut the Alraune plant that blocks the path, a way to light up the cave (pretty sure I was meant to find an item to light up the cave but I didn't so I literally went through the whole cave blindly), an item to use in front of the second's town stone portal, a secret path through the ruins where you find the second succubus sister and the key to the underground dungeon in the second town.

Last edited:

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's reverse rape and the enemys are female.. So I guess the MC is male then? FeelsBadMan

dergrubben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Because I'm horribly lazy, rather than going through the whole demo, I extracted the image files. And, holy hell - there are 32 (!!) enemies, with battlers and CG's, and a few CG's besides (no battler for the black-haired lady you meet at the beginning, but some CG's from sexing her up), and that's just for the demo. At first I thought maybe they had all the images already in the demo, but there's only one picture (well, one base image, then a couple of "fade out" versions) of the Little Red Riding Hood expy, implying it's some sort of teaser that shows up at some point in the demo.

Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this one.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, a busty "Little" Red Riding Hood...

*Sees "Grimm" in game's title.*

... ah, it make sense now.
Now i'm hoping that Little Red Riding Hood won't be the only "Grimm's" this game will be referencing. :D

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

pretty sure I was meant to find an item to light up the cave
You were. Just outside the cave is a chest with an accessory in it that looks like a star, and wearing it increases how far you can see.

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You were. Just outside the cave is a chest with an accessory in it that looks like a star, and wearing it increases how far you can see.
Wow. I just realised that I actually found that item but thinking it was only to increase my armor, I sold it because I already had a better equipment. Now it makes sense... LOL

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow. I just realised that I actually found that item but thinking it was only to increase my armor, I sold it because I already had a better equipment. Now it makes sense... LOL
LOL as a rule of thumb I try to keep one of everything unless the only copy of a item is needed for trade for anther item(or it's a commonly sold item that I can easily buy more copy of). extra true since this game has a craft system.

also there's a a place in the cave where you can use the pickax you can get in the second town, a succubus, a ghost, and a cowgirl will be guarding four chest with nice loot there

Last edited:
OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

LOL as a rule of thumb I try to keep one of everything unless the only copy of a item is needed for trade for anther item(or it's a commonly sold item that I can easily buy more copy of). extra true since this game has a craft system.

also there's a a place in the cave where you can use the pickax you can get in the second town, a succubus, a ghost, and a cowgirl will be guarding four chest with nice loot there
Yeah I know, I've already completed that. The only things that still block my way are the Alraune plant behind where you fight her and the key required to unlock the dungeon door underneath the second town.

EDIT: I browsed through the demo data and it turns out that most of the CG found in the pictures folder cannot be accessed in game yet. Most of the levels behind the cacti are huge empty maps.

The only monsters with an H-scene in the demo are:

- Succubus
- Lamia
- Ghost girl
- Neko
- Cow girl
- Harpy
- Alraune
- Alp
- Grizzly (not accessible without cheating)
- Bunny (not accessible without cheating)

Last edited:

kyoow

Reputation score

Because I'm horribly lazy, rather than going through the whole demo, I extracted the image files. And, holy hell - there are 32 (!!) enemies, with battlers and CG's, and a few CG's besides (no battler for the black-haired lady you meet at the beginning, but some CG's from sexing her up), and that's just for the demo. At first I thought maybe they had all the images already in the demo, but there's only one picture (well, one base image, then a couple of "fade out" versions) of the Little Red Riding Hood expy, implying it's some sort of teaser that shows up at some point in the demo.

Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this one.
How did you extracted the file?

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How did you extracted the file?
Use to extract the files from the game

If you wanna dig even deeper, if you've got a copy of RPG Maker Ace yourself you can even put these files into a new project and play the game in debug mode (allowing you to move through walls and choose where you spawn, etc.).

Astraum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Don't see any mention here, but does seem like there's a recollection area of sorts if you go east for a while after exiting south from the initial area (サキュバスハウス/Succubus House) - need to pay 3,000 muni to access iirc, as well as needing specific items for the foes to show up there (you can buy the ones for lamia and ghost in there for a large amount of muni, or for any foe as an uncommon drop). You can then do recollection battle (no xp/muni/drops but no penalties either) with the request command available (though does nothing in trial) or look at scenes (3 in trial - 1st loss, subsequent losses or 'give up' loss; there's also a type to show in the full version)

OP
ɹǝʞoſ

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't see any mention here, but does seem like there's a recollection area of sorts if you go east for a while after exiting south from the initial area (サキュバスハウス/Succubus House) - need to pay 3,000 muni to access iirc, as well as needing specific items for the foes to show up there (you can buy the ones for lamia and ghost in there for a large amount of muni, or for any foe as an uncommon drop). You can then do recollection battle (no xp/muni/drops but no penalties either) with the request command available (though does nothing in trial) or look at scenes (3 in trial - 1st loss, subsequent losses or 'give up' loss; there's also a type to show in the full version)
I'm not sure if it's been fixed since the first version I downloaded but the regular succubus doesn't show up at the Succubus House despite having her item.

On a side note, I'm really looking forward to the finished product in August but considering the author lost some data due to a computer crash a while ago, it may have some delays.

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yesterday the demo was updated to ver 0.12 that might have fixed the issue patch notes is on the blog

you can check which version u have in the read me file

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How do I beat the Alraune boss? Every time i try to fight her, she does a multi hit attack that does 200 hp a hit out of nowhere with no warning.

What do I do.

password123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do I beat the Alraune boss? Every time i try to fight her, she does a multi hit attack that does 200 hp a hit out of nowhere with no warning.

What do I do.
you need the an accessory to negate that ability and there is three ways to get it

1) buy it from the black hooded man infront of the forest entrance for 14k?

2) buy it form the black hooded man inside the forest for 9k

3) Get it from a chest that is protected by a tier 3 harpy. second part of the forest, there is a secret path on the east side of the map

tips: either sell your some stuff like the elixer(5k) or try to outmanuver the harpy and get lucky or go to the starting town then go to the east side where all the orbs are and click on them(first row). they will boost your stats if you used your abilities enough times (if you unlock two i believe, you should be strong enough to deal with the harpy with ease)