The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 30th May 2010
Tentacle God

Mistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forum
Default Jungle R*pe 2 - Sword of the Aboriginal People

Hello! Don't know if anyone here has tried out this game:

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=159717

I've tried to play it, killed a few frogs and a fewer wasps, but everytime if I go northwest I get attacked by a red wasp and get KOed in 2 hits and if I go northeast I get attacked by a dinossaur and KOed in 1 hit. Since there's no other way to go I can only kill the wasps and frogs on the current map.. which is kind of annoyingly boring. I think you need to level up.. but it takes ages.. what are you suppose to do?

Thanks in advance.
Old 30th May 2010
Demon Girls #1 Fan

SirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to SirOni
Default Re: Jungle R*pe 2 - Sword of the Aboriginal People

Holy crap in hell, why would you want to play this? The female models in it are ugly as all hell.
Old 30th May 2010
Demon Girl Master

scira is a valued memberscira is a valued member

I'm not to big on the advantages/disadvantages of file sharing services, but if I had to guess, i would say hotfile must let free users upload bigger files because its downloading is far inferior to every other service I have tried and its the reason i haven't tried 90% of youngmikes uploads,(the other 10% are always removed for use violation)

but I will try it when i get a chance.
Old 30th May 2010
Demon Girls #1 Fan

SirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond reputeSirOni has a reputation beyond repute

If I remember correctly Hotfile pays the uploaders some money everytime their uploads are downloaded, the pay depends on the size of the uploads. At least, thats what I got from when it was discussed before.
Old 30th May 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Wasp hentai?
Old 30th May 2010
Tentacle God

Sponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirOni View Post
Holy crap in hell, why would you want to play this? The female models in it are ugly as all hell.
Not sure I want to play a game where this is the second post upon the thread. They really that bad?
Old 30th May 2010
The User Formerly Known as KakkaHousu

Guan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond reputeGuan Yu has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it is that horrible. This is a T-Project game after all. Their games have till this day kept me away from them with only the virtue of the hideous creatures they claim to be women

Really now...
Old 30th May 2010
Demon Girls #1 Fan

It's like someone has a general idea of what a woman looks like, then has made a clone out of the dna of every ugly chick that has ever and will ever exist then copypasta'd her a few times with minor tweaks of varying uglyness to make them all unique in an ugly sort of way.
Old 30th May 2010
Demon Girl Master

scira is a valued memberscira is a valued member

I wish someone had posted a screenshot sooner, I can get off easier to 16-bit sprites than those character models.

On top of that I couldn't get the game to work anyway, the 2nd part wouldn't extract and opening the game only played music to a black screen with t-project superimposed in the corner.
Old 31st May 2010
Tentacle God

Mistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forumMistix is a favourite of the forum

Damn ... I'm already sorry for posting this up :S

I'll remove the thread if any admin sais so or I'll end up removing it, cause it's so bad.
Old 31st May 2010
Tentacle God

Sponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forumSponge is a favourite of the forum

*blinks*

Don't open your eyes!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHH!!!

Old 31st May 2010
Tentacle God

handofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to allhandofdoz is a name known to all

there not to bad, but i can see why some people would like them. its a individual call.
Old 31st May 2010

ToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond reputeToxicShock has a reputation beyond repute

Any animation is better than no animation I say. If I have to deal with all the shitty "oh look you won a picture" dumb ass games with little to no interaction outside of clicking the screen all over this fucking forum, I can deal with big-teethed, man-jawed, crazy-eyed, juliaroberts-lipped 3d models.
Old 31st May 2010
Demon Girl

Nightera no longer a lurker

hey guys after starting game i have a black screen and programm doesnt respond any solution?
Old 31st May 2010
Tentacle God

Well I can help you guys with the video problem.
You'll have to search out for an older codec than you guys probably have.

This is the codec I have and the game runs well:
K-Lite Codec Pack 4.1.6 Full

Here's the link:
http://codecpackguide.com/klmcodec.htm (scroll down a bit and you'll find the download link)