What's new

[Complete - Partial] [RJ149527] Consider Nanaha (ナナハよ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a partial English patch for the most recent release of Consider Nanaha (Nanaha Yo). It is a heart-wrenching, often cruel tale of sacrifice, undue hardship, and worse. Bad things will happen to good people and even good people will do bad things. Players will grapple with choices which leave none unscathed. Foremost being, which will you save: wife or daughter?

Mod edit - Dead links removed

Be warned, this game features NTR (as might be expected of a game about loss)

*Synopsis*
Wife or daughter?

Yuraha is his doting wife.
Seriha is his cherished daughter.

In the isolated town of Veliente where hell is unfurling,
only one can be saved.

Pick a destination on the world map and progress the story
whilst wandering town and dungeon. The town has a weapons outfitter
and armory, drug store, medical center, stadium for battles and red light district... etc.

Wife or daughter?

Infiltrate the abandoned testing grounds populated by vicious things called Marmots with Yuraha or Seriha, making your way into its bowels. Each floor has a boss.

Veliente is segregated by gender. Families nor lovers are allowed to live together.

Life is harsh. The law is strict. All men are summoned to war against Marmots. All women toil in the farms to provide enough food... or are prostitutes.

This is the tale of one man trying to survive, trying to save his family...

Wife or daughter?

-from DLSite
*Installation*
To get going quickly, dl the file in "Mega Link - Patch.txt", install the game & extract the data files, then drag and drop the 7zip file contents into your main game directory, overwriting all files. Delete/rename the Game.rgss2a file afterwards. If you prefer to check/mod/continue the translation as you see fit, dl and use the RPGMakerTrans version of this patch instead.
ULMF Thread

Intro

Battle

Items/Equipment/Skills

UI

As this is only a partial patch, quite a bit remains in Japanese. Installing this covers part of the prologue, UI, choices, nametags, items, weapons, equipment, combat, battle quips, name entry, enemy names, recollection room, and about 22 pictures and pop-up notifications. What hasn't been touched: dialogue, and item categories (since RPGmakerTrans doesn't yet support a feature I'd need).

I hope you enjoy this patch, and the game. Feedback is appreciated; I'm always looking to improve.

Puzzle Hints:
At one or two points in the game you'll need to use katakana to finish puzzles. Refer to this post and the thread if you need more help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [RJ149527] Consider Nanaha (ナナハよ)

Hmm, nice pick, heavy ntr, I remember had my eye on this year or two ago, didn't think somebody will translate this. Hope issue will be fixed and this will get full translation. Anyway thanks Etory =)

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice!
Thanks for the TL, however it would be awesome if you could complete it, I heard Nanaha has some good writing

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any news?

EDIT: Nevermind, this is f...ng rape game. No interested.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey etory could you make a aprtial (and prologue) for the other game from this circle?

Also thank you for the partial...this is one of the most hardcore ntr released in the past few years......MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sayathing11

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ah I heard that this has great story, thanks for the translation, I hope u someday overcome that issue and make a full translation of this, I'm sure the whole community will rejoice ahahaha. Here's a like mah friend

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey etory could you make a aprtial (and prologue) for the other game from this circle?

Also thank you for the partial...this is one of the most hardcore ntr released in the past few years......MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Glad you enjoyed it. Also, I hear you loud and clear - the partial for Wail of the Guignol/I am your Guignol is already done, and I've been sitting on it for way too long. If all else fails, I'll just upload it in this thread. Soon... As soon as I stop second-guessing myself on a tiny little thing, haha

Sayathing11 said:
Ah I heard that this has great story, thanks for the translation, I hope u someday overcome that issue and make a full translation of this, I'm sure the whole community will rejoice ahahaha. Here's a like mah friend
Hey thanks, glad you enjoy it. It does have an interesting story, Shiina Kei has a really fascinating way of presenting things. Also, with a little bit of setup MTL should be able to get you through the rest of the game if you care to try. It's not ideal, but still worth a playthrough.

As far as a full patch goes, I know how to fix that particular problem now, but someone other than me is going to have to finish the tl. I could probably handle any pesky technical issues though! Here's to another great Cli Pick game!

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'm sorry to ask this, but I can't get the file because the forum is acting weird on me, can I get it from another host ? Thank in advance !

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm sorry to ask this, but I can't get the file because the forum is acting weird on me, can I get it from another host ? Thank in advance !
I got you covered, check your PM.

maddogrd

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone care to spoil the ending for me?
From what I get on wife route he gets away with her but she is pregnant with the old patner child i think and in the daughter route she gets with the one guy with weird thing over his nose and and is grown up then there is a ending were I guess main character saves everyone although I could be wrong since I don;t read japanese.

jaruh

Reputation score
sooo, can someone have a resume or just the raw history text traduced(i mean like a notepad or sum like that)?
i was tryng to play but this seems one of these game where the history matters a lot, already tried to take to google translate via photo each scene but man thats just horrible...

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
sooo, can someone have a resume or just the raw history text traduced(i mean like a notepad or sum like that)?
i was tryng to play but this seems one of these game where the history matters a lot, already tried to take to google translate via photo each scene but man thats just horrible...
have u tried to play with transl program like chiitrans2 etc? rpg maker vx ace is really easy to hook and read.
aside from that, it's a really bit long and complicated story to write so...

jaruh

Reputation score
have u tried to play with transl program like chiitrans2 etc? rpg maker vx ace is really easy to hook and read.
aside from that, it's a really bit long and complicated story to write so...
well, being honest i have not idea about the tradution tools, no even know what are u talking about, but if it is what i think that is that would be a just perfect.
(srry for ma inglish btw)

well, it works, the traduction is pretty horrible but is enought, u re my fkn saviur

Last edited:

JankyDog

Reputation score
So I got to what I assume is near the end, in one of the bad Wife route. Not to give too much spoilers, but I'm in a very tall building with a few elevators needed to reach the top. Inside a building is what looks like lava(?) and it's asking for a name. Now, I'm using the partial and I have 0 skills in reading Japanese, so I have no idea what it's asking for. I can post the screenshots here, or if someone has played far into the game and knows the password, I'd appreciate the help.

P.S I don't understand Japanese, but I have a good idea of the plot for the game. Top notch stuff so far.

mrpoyayo

Reputation score
So I got to what I assume is near the end, in one of the bad Wife route. Not to give too much spoilers, but I'm in a very tall building with a few elevators needed to reach the top. Inside a building is what looks like lava(?) and it's asking for a name. Now, I'm using the partial and I have 0 skills in reading Japanese, so I have no idea what it's asking for. I can post the screenshots here, or if someone has played far into the game and knows the password, I'd appreciate the help.

P.S I don't understand Japanese, but I have a good idea of the plot for the game. Top notch stuff so far.
if it is one i am thinking of it is べリ工ンテ. if you use auto translate make sure you have a backup copy of game that you can temp import your save to as using english keyboard breaks this part. i have already made a machine translated patch(greately expanded work etory started). just needs to be proofred/corrected more. the computer pass part i would have to write a patch in so it would have correct pass. with work irl it will probably be a while unless someone else would be interested in which case i can ul autosubbed copy(at least a few months. i work long hours so not much free time atm.).

JankyDog

Reputation score
if it is one i am thinking of it is べリ工ンテ. if you use auto translate make sure you have a backup copy of game that you can temp import your save to as using english keyboard breaks this part. i have already made a machine translated patch(greately expanded work etory started). just needs to be proofred/corrected more. the computer pass part i would have to write a patch in so it would have correct pass. with work irl it will probably be a while unless someone else would be interested in which case i can ul autosubbed copy(at least a few months. i work long hours so not much free time atm.).
Unfortunately, that password doesn't seem to work. I'm using Etory's partial patch, so about 90% of it is untouched, besides a few texts and almost all of the inventory and menu. I didnt use auto translate, just basing the story on my incredibly bad Japanese knowledge and the reactions and images during the story to understand the plot.

And this is the spot I'm talking about. The light blue numbers means what the order I entered it based on your info, the yellow boxes are the alternatives I've used because they're similar. None of it works unfortunately. Just a question, what does it say, your password?

mrpoyayo

Reputation score
Unfortunately, that password doesn't seem to work. I'm using Etory's partial patch, so about 90% of it is untouched, besides a few texts and almost all of the inventory and menu. I didnt use auto translate, just basing the story on my incredibly bad Japanese knowledge and the reactions and images during the story to understand the plot.

View attachment 21466

And this is the spot I'm talking about. The light blue numbers means what the order I entered it based on your info, the yellow boxes are the alternatives I've used because they're similar. None of it works unfortunately. Just a question, what does it say, your password?
it is a name of a person/city in game(beriente/veriente). i am fluent in english, spanish, german, mandarin(chinese), and greek languages(read all of them anyway. i speak spanish, english, greek, and a little bit of chinese.). but unfortunately, i am not completely fluent in japanese yet. the answer to the passwords are usually located close to the terminal. if i could identify the map file it is in i might be able to be more help. i haven't really played that far in yet either(on the second or third tower i think). kinda fixing the stuff as i go. some of the auto subs are hilariously wrong. i read them in a borat voice.

if i have a convo string it would give me a start to hunt where this is exactly(or a copy of the said save).
if you are just after gallery the chest behind market/in vigilante hq contains unlock. the passcode is
just a heads up it could be a while.

JankyDog

Reputation score
it is a name of a person/city in game(beriente/veriente). i am fluent in english, spanish, german, mandarin(chinese), and greek languages(read all of them anyway. i speak spanish, english, greek, and a little bit of chinese.). but unfortunately, i am not completely fluent in japanese yet. the answer to the passwords are usually located close to the terminal. if i could identify the map file it is in i might be able to be more help. i haven't really played that far in yet either(on the second or third tower i think). kinda fixing the stuff as i go. some of the auto subs are hilariously wrong. i read them in a borat voice.

if i have a convo string it would give me a start to hunt where this is exactly(or a copy of the said save).
if you are just after gallery the chest behind market/in vigilante hq contains unlock. the passcode is
just a heads up it could be a while.

If I'm understanding it properly, an important promise or name in the past?

I've basically secured the bad ending with the wife, took every bad turn and lost a lot except one of the arena(?) matches that Game Overs you. As in MC knows his wife is having sex with his best friend behind his back and is trying to keep it together while solving the mystery of idk.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.