What's new

ACT [ Shironekotoraya Nigou (game)] [ しろねことら家 2号(ゲーム) ] Gotta Run! / 逃げなくちゃ! RE196980 RJ196980

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Screenshots:

Title:
逃げなくちゃ!

Developed By:

Release Date:
April 1st, 2017

RJ Number:

Tags:
Humilliation
Tentacles
Aheghao Face
Heterosex
Long hair
Busty/Big Breasts

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

goduranus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: I have to get away!

Looks nice, another Demon Girl type of game

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Lol, I thought this was another april fools thread, but thats actually the title of the game. Then again, it may aswell be, the game is really short, took me 5 minutes to beat. Has a few decent animations though.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Considering how stagnant things have been when it comes to decent h-games, I think the timing of a short-but-sweet demon girl like being released is perfect.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Demon Girl: the original Flappy Bird

wish apple allowed h-games on the app store. :|

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

just beat the game....... meh its ok animations are good. thought I think it could be better.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There was another game made like how demon girl was and if you went back you got caught by tentacles chasing after you. I think it was a watch but I've only seen it once on dlsite and I don't think it's ever gotten a thread or is known about here.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

No it wasn't either of those. I believe you flew on a broom and can shoot projectiles.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Takes <10 minutes to beat the game and unlock the gallery. Animations are nothing special. Gameplay is extremely sluggish by design and you basically either crouch and wait for enemy to pass or jump over. If for some reason you still want to just check out the CG, I've included the registry keys which should unlock the gallery.

Attachments

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There was another game made like how demon girl was and if you went back you got caught by tentacles chasing after you. I think it was a watch but I've only seen it once on dlsite and I don't think it's ever gotten a thread or is known about here.
I think you're referring to that really old ass flash game off of Newgrounds called Jungle Girl.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you're referring to that really old ass flash game off of Newgrounds called Jungle Girl.
I don't know if this is april fools joking around or not, but these forums were literally named after the creator of the Jungle Girl game, so that's why you likely haven't seen a thread on it.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Twintail Magic?
Yes that's the one tried looking all over dlsite for it but couldnt remember where I see it.
I'm sure dijitz is refering to either Witch Girl or this one:

There is actually a thread for it:
http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=30374
Don't know how I missed it. Thanks alot!

Nah, that's a gem, I could never forget Jungle Girl. It was one of the first memorable flash games I played along with that one with the aliens, dogs, and the girl sleeping on the bed. Good times

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Uh, wow.
It's more than a decade after the old JG, and somehow manages to be less competent even though it's a lift of Angel Girl.

>people will pay $8 for this
>362 did

I should quit the day job I don't actually have to get in on this racket.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This game reminded me of Shinobi Girl from way back on Newgrounds when it only had like three levels and the only game over was the non-interactive one.
For a first game from a circle, especially an ACT game imitating Kooooonsoft, it's definitely much better than the competition. For example: it is playable.
Hopefully their next games see an evolution like Koooonsoft's did, like how it usually doubles the levels for free, has slowly elaborated on clothing systems, more backgrounds, etc.