What's new

ACT [スフィーミキャッツ / SFEMY KATS] August Arm (RE196362, RJ196362)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey guys! Remember the developer who made that...eh...."questionable" rhythm game? They just released a new one!

Seem likes Megaman-style. There also seems to be a weapon-stealing system like Megaman Zero 4. The gameplay looks smooth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deekin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: August Arm (ACT game)

Her masturbating with the fucking buster arm is ridiculous.
Would play.

FinDragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Needs a bit of polishing in controls. Other than that, I'd say it falls into a "Worth collecting" Section if not "Fine".

jjuls33t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After Hentai Strider, now we have a...(almost proper?) Hentai Megaman.... cool...can't wait to play it

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Content:
An easy to understand revenge story action game where you can steal
enemy weapons and use them to beat the f*ck out the enemy bosses!

The protagonist can equip enemy arms to her own instantaneously.
With 25 different weapons existing there is plenty of interesting play to be had!

She can even use their hands for a lil bit of hanky panky too...

4 stages in total

A system that becomes easier the more you play.
Each time you experience a Game Over, your lives increase by one.
Any weapon that has been found at least once, becomes usable from the start.

Erotic scenes are split between boss battle outcomes (full screen animation)
and the protagonists special masturbation scenes (upon finding weapons).

Sound Materials: Tiger Lily

Confirm system compatibility via the trial version.

Edit: that s*** is kinda hard.
This is way too hard for me. I cannot unlock any scenes.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Cleared it and unlocked everything - fun little game, if hard. Ending was cute but the flashbacks imply a deeper plot that isn't explored.

The game's hard, but you get an extra life each game over and once you unlock a weapon you can choose to start with it. I recommend grabbing the second stage mid-boss' weapons ASAP (giant arms, punching mode is best) because they're OP as fuck. Every time you die, you lose the oldest arm you have equipped, so in the later stages just knowing what weapon to grab as a replacement is a huge factor in the difficulty. That said, the last boss SUCKS because you can't replace weapons at all during the (very long) fight.

It is rather annoying that you have to play through all four stages in a sort of gauntlet, but once you get the right weapons and figure out what you're doing it gets better.

Notes on the gallery; the more weapons you "find," the more you open the door when you peek on the heroine so that's how you unlock that. Also, you unlock the full-screen CGs by clearing the post-boss minigames (tap both attack buttons at the same time when the dots align over top of the boss, do it enough times to KO them and unlock their gallery.)

Speaking of galleries, I've cleared the game and beaten every boss's minigame, but I'm missing 5 weapons. Since I'm not sure what file has the save info, I just attached my data folder.

Last edited:

xxitachixx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cleared it and unlocked everything - fun little game, if hard. Ending was cute but the flashbacks imply a deeper plot that isn't explored.

The game's hard, but you get an extra life each game over and once you unlock a weapon you can choose to start with it. I recommend grabbing the second stage mid-boss' weapons ASAP (giant arms, punching mode is best) because they're OP as fuck. Every time you die, you lose the oldest arm you have equipped, so in the later stages just knowing what weapon to grab as a replacement is a huge factor in the difficulty. That said, the last boss SUCKS because you can't replace weapons at all during the (very long) fight.

It is rather annoying that you have to play through all four stages in a sort of gauntlet, but once you get the right weapons and figure out what you're doing it gets better.

Notes on the gallery; the more weapons you "find," the more you open the door when you peek on the heroine so that's how you unlock that. Also, you unlock the full-screen CGs by clearing the post-boss minigames (tap both attack buttons at the same time when the dots align over top of the boss, do it enough times to KO them and unlock their gallery.)

Speaking of galleries, I've cleared the game and beaten every boss's minigame, but I'm missing 5 weapons. Since I'm not sure what file has the save info, I just attached my data folder.
Seems like the datafolder doesn't work... putting that in still nothing.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, it's the august.dat in the same folder as the .exe
Here's that, then. Updated since I found 2 more weapons since uploading the data folder.

Update: found the rest of the weapons and updated the save file. The 7th option in the bedroom gallery is a bonus scene, enjoy.

Attachments

Last edited:

Passerby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pretty fun, really good overall. The gameplay is just hard enough to give that sort of old NES feel and the mechanics are fun, and (at least so far) the scenes seem to be good.

But even though the control layout itself isn't *awful*, the gripe I have with this game is the gripe I have with a *lot* of games...and that is the lack of customizing the controls. No matter what gamepad I plug in it seems to auto-recognize it and impose the same shitty controls.

This is something that screws up more and more games, and controller button mapping isn't really effective when controller auto-recognition kicks in. Sometimes I can get around this by using a non-360 controller or by plugging the controller in after I start the game, but not working for this.

Does anyone have ideas to fix this? Any sort of workaround, reg edit, hex edit, dll...something that just disables controller recognition for programs on the fly? Because a lot of games would end up being about 200% better if I could just map keyboard controls to something like Xpadder and sidestep the issue completely.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Do you guys know you get different endings for bosses if you beat them with different arms? like the first boss if you use the tentacle arms you get an extra animation. 2nd boss is the arms that do the flare attack or whatever. 3rd boss is the little ball arms that stay floating in the air. Not sure about the last boss.

Sleeperawakes

Reputation score

hello could someone pm me link to full game? i could give any of steam keys for Poly Bridge, Space Run Galaxy, One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, RIVE, Flat Heroes or
Morphblade. ty

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pretty awesome idea for a h-game. And the execution isn't as terrible as it appeared initially, or at least is original enough to not feel that way.

Thanks for all the tips in this thread. Was tough to figure some of this stuff out.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How exactly do you do this? I've done it about a dozen times now against the first 3 bosses and there's never enough time to do enough damage to them even when I don't miss a single one.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

How exactly do you do this? I've done it about a dozen times now against the first 3 bosses and there's never enough time to do enough damage to them even when I don't miss a single one.
The amount of time you get to complete that minigame is based on how much damage you took during the level; if you get hit more, you'll have less time. Picking up rare weapons will also increase the timer, but honestly "git gud" is the only thing you can do.

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fuck that. Why be such a prick?
lol, I'm sure no offense was meant. None taken, at any rate.

I honestly just never bothered to not take damage since you get so many invincibility frames after a hit, and so many lives, that's it's quicker to brute force your way past most sections. Especially with how powerful some of the close combat weapons are early on.

Appreciate the help!

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The amount of time you get to complete that minigame is based on how much damage you took during the level; if you get hit more, you'll have less time. Picking up rare weapons will also increase the timer, but honestly "git gud" is the only thing you can do.
This doesn't seem to work at all. I did the first level without taking a hit and still have the same amount of time I had before...

EDIT: So apparently there's a gauge under the health bar that tells you how much time you have. But again, I finished the level with the meter filled all the way and there's still nowhere near enough time. I've maxed out every hit and I'm still missing at least 3 more before the timer runs out.

Starting to think it may some sort of compatibility issue with my system. Sometimes the fireballs will appear and then immediately disappear like I hit the button too early, even when I haven't touched a single button yet. Tried unplugging the controller and playing with just mouse and keyboard, but same result.

Last edited:

Durper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Do you guys know you get different endings for bosses if you beat them with different arms? like the first boss if you use the tentacle arms you get an extra animation. 2nd boss is the arms that do the flare attack or whatever. 3rd boss is the little ball arms that stay floating in the air. Not sure about the last boss.

Can someone expand on that ? I tested the first one and it does work, however it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the CG gallery.

Also, while overall the game is pretty violent (I mean your character is armless for reasons explained after the last boss), watch out for guro if you game over on stage 4.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can someone expand on that ? I tested the first one and it does work, however it doesn't seem to be anywhere on the CG gallery.

Also, while overall the game is pretty violent (I mean your character is armless for reasons explained after the last boss), watch out for guro if you game over on stage 4.
The final bosses H-scene contains guro as well. And if you knock out the boss during the mini game it's suppose to appear in the CG gallery, if not then your game is possibly bugged.

Ending was cute, in a weird way and they make nods at a possible sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.