What's new

ACT [ Elithheart ] [ Elithheart[エリスハート] ] Elven Blade / エルフィンブレード RE196573 RJ196573

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
new action platformer. looks decent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: エルフィンブレード[ElithheartRJ196573]

Game already up at the usual site.

dethm0le

Reputation score

Awful game, sad to say. Poor controls, poor animation, and it seems like there aren't any cum cycles in the sprite sex scenes.

I don't know why I get my hopes up when I see a new ACT game, haha. Sadness.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awful game, sad to say. Poor controls, poor animation, and it seems like there aren't any cum cycles in the sprite sex scenes.
That's one of my biggest peeves when it comes to ACT games, and this is yet another one that has nothing but low frame, jerkily animated sex animations without cumshots. For what it's worth, you can easily unlock the gallery by editing the system.ini file in the save folder (it should be very obvious what you have to do, but if you don't know, change the Clear value to 1). At least the CGs aren't too bad.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doable in just under an hour. Slight improvement over the circle's first game but plenty to work on to be acceptable in terms of gameplay.

Beating the game allows players to challenge the heroine from the circle's first game in a 1-on-1 duel. Purely for fun since there are no CGs, but she's extremely strong and almost impossible to beat without tons of healing items.

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi pals,

Someone can upload his save file please ?
I dont have any file on save folder, and i cant save on game (only load !)...

Thx.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I really wish somebody would rip resources from these crappy games and make an awesome one using those resources.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Link for y'all:

Download link:
Key:- no longer available -

Full unlock save attached.

Attachments

Last edited:

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Many thanks !

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Link for y'all:

Download link:
Key: !h5rdPMeoPdAJlMNE1WR3BdNerynnZhrI24-x1SbnKHY

save didn't worked for me

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

So there's just like...5 animation? Not counting re-color, since it's only different speed.

velvet.velour

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So there's just like...5 animation? Not counting re-color, since it's only different speed.
Six to be exact, lol. Everything is unlocked once you clear the game but it's not a very fun experience. The last level is an awful platformer that makes you do the entire level twice, then the last fight of the game is with a boss that has two attacks. But they give you like 50 health potions before the fight and there are five or six more in the fight so you can just mash attack and heal to clear it.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Six to be exact, lol. Everything is unlocked once you clear the game but it's not a very fun experience. The last level is an awful platformer that makes you do the entire level twice, then the last fight of the game is with a boss that has two attacks. But they give you like 50 health potions before the fight and there are five or six more in the fight so you can just mash attack and heal to clear it.
This sound like a creepy game :eek:

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Decent isn't the word I'd use. I'm sick of often good art being wasted on "hold right and spam z" simulators

OP
lhurgoyfguy

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

after playing it through, its barebones, but competent. ive seen MUCH worse lately in action games. every time the game tells me to get down! it makes me think of the get down! meme, so its worth a laugh.

jjuls33t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Link for y'all:

Thank you ! But save didn't work also for me. No matter what I did, runAsAdmin, compatibiity mode with7/Vista, on Windows 10 I CANNOT SAVE AND LOAD . ... I don't know what to do, has someone solved this issue?

That's a shame, I really enjoyed playing a bit of the platforming sections while it lasted....

EDIT: I've checked on a Win7 machine and it worked, thanks.... (I don't know what's going on with all these new Win10 machines ...)

Last edited: