What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi IF (むっち無知 IF)

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is an English patch for Mucchi Muchi IF, a small What-If sidegame for the Mucchi Muchi series. All episodes as of the final version v1.504 (released July 2018) are translated.

ULMF Thread

Ep 1:
What if Yutaka got rowdy before the field trip...

Ep 2:
What if Aya had a hypnotherapy session...

Ep 3:
What if Yutaka's cow transformation fizzled out...

Ep 4:
What if Aya modelled for an art class...

Ep 5:
What if the Mayor didn't hand over the souvenir...

Ep 6:
What if Yutaka gave someone a bath...

Ep 7:
What if Aya got blazing drunk...

Ep 8:
What if Keiko amused herself with Yutaka's Friends...

Ep 9:
What if *You* and Yutaka were in a relationship...

Ep 10:
What if Keiko was up for some fun and games...

I hope you enjoy this patch, and the game. Feedback welcome!

Lastly, please support the developer if you're able so we can see more in the future. Bundled with two other games that also happen to have full translations. Cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi IF (むっち無知 IF ノーマル版)

Awesome, I didn't know you would translate the new addition. This was a nice surprise. I still wish someone would translate the first game in the series, it looks like one of the best.
Edit* I tried applying the patch to the game but it didn't work, the start menu to begin the game is in English but when I enter the game nothing in translated. :/ I'm not sure if I did something wrong, I just did what I normally do when using RPGTrans...
When I looked in the Data files where they are normally translated, The only one which seems to be translated is the ITEM file. The rest are still in Japanese with no English translation below where you would put the English counter-part...

Last edited:
OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome, I didn't know you would translate the new addition. This was a nice surprise. I still wish someone would translate the first game in the series, it looks like one of the best.
Edit* I tried applying the patch to the game but it didn't work, the start menu to begin the game is in English but when I enter the game nothing in translated. :/ I'm not sure if I did something wrong, I just did what I normally do when using RPGTrans...
When I looked in the Data files where they are normally translated, The only one which seems to be translated is the ITEM file. The rest are still in Japanese with no English translation below where you would put the English counter-part...
Hmm, I'm not sure what the problem could be. I re-downloaded it and tried it myself, and everything patched appropriately. Despite what I said, this patch also works for the widescreen version, so that's not the problem. Try re-downloading and running it again maybe?

If all else fails I'll zip up my rvdata files and send them over.

rizo

Reputation score

Hmm, I'm not sure what the problem could be. I re-downloaded it and tried it myself, and everything patched appropriately. Despite what I said, this patch also works for the widescreen version, so that's not the problem. Try re-downloading and running it again maybe?

If all else fails I'll zip up my rvdata files and send them over.
okay I may have to hang my head in shame. I may or may not have downloaded the wrong game and tried applying the patch...
Let's just pretend this didn't happen :p

Last edited:

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ158987] Mucchi Muchi IF (むっち無知 IF)

its so confusing the Mucchi Muchi games, so many different versions, same dlsite page, i have no clue where to get this one. the dlsite link is just the "normal" game.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

its so confusing the Mucchi Muchi games, so many different versions, same dlsite page, i have no clue where to get this one. the dlsite link is just the "normal" game.
I think it's a small game that comes free with the second game? And I think there's already another one that comes free too? Or maybe this is an expansion for that one? I really don't know anymore.

Scooglecops

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The site of RPGMakerTrans is gone someone have a link of the download?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

okay I may have to hang my head in shame. I may or may not have downloaded the wrong game and tried applying the patch...
Let's just pretend this didn't happen :p
Heh, you're a funny guy.

1baka said:
Hopefully I can help clear that up. The link is for RJ158987 which contains one full game (School Trip) and two smaller ones (Summer Vacation and IF). All but School Trip are fully translated (for now). Merrill is essentially right.

Scooglecops said:
The site of RPGMakerTrans is gone someone have a link of the download?
I thought so too, but turns out his hoster just changed the domain slightly. .

rizo

Reputation score

Heh, you're a funny guy.

Hopefully I can help clear that up. The link is for RJ158987 which contains one full game (School Trip) and two smaller ones (Summer Vacation and IF). All but School Trip are fully translated (for now). Merrill is essentially right.

I thought so too, but turns out his hoster just changed the domain slightly. .
I'm still crossing my fingers hoping for the h-scenes to be translated for the other game you where working on as I'm holding off playing it.

Zohanz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me that storywise which one comes first? is it the summer vacation or the school trip?

zirpcev

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me that storywise which one comes first? is it the summer vacation or the school trip?
Summer Vacation takes place before School Trip.

Summer Vacation was made second though, and is lighter on content.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what is Different of all version ?

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what is Different of all version ?
The dev has been adding content frequently, sometimes entire little games. As early as this Wednesday she will be adding several new scenarios to Mucchi Muchi IF, from Yutaka's cow transformation fizzling out at an inopportune time to Aya being coerced into nude sketch modelling after Yutaka's horseplay broke their cast model.

RJ158987 contains all the games with current translations, newest version releasing soon.

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

what i could read with the machinetrans from the blog is that the new update is all about mucchi muchi IF, right ? so school trip itself is finished and i could play it without fearing getting no new content? :(

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Arghh I give up. Muchi muchi is one series that is a real pain to figure out. I have four Muchi Muchi games instead of three as written in various threads. I collected these games long ago so I am not sure exactly what game fits where. According to the logs I have, there is the Inaka episode, the School Trip, the Summer Vacation and the IF. So right now I am going to post screenshots and I am requesting help to figure out what is going on. Also I would appreciate it much if someone can help me name the episodes in the order I am posting.

1) This is a translated game from the series. The menu:

The opening scene:

2) This is an untranslated game from the series. The menu:

The opening scene:

3) Another untranslated game from the series I have. The menu:

The opening scene:

4) Last untranslated game. The menu:

The opening scene:

--------------

Now I ask, in all seriousness, what the heck? Dlsite says there are two games that were released only. I have 4 here in total and I swear to it I remember seeing a menu with yellow shirt as well but can't remember what it was. Can someone please tell the order of these games and how many episodes pan this series? Would appreciate some solid guidance since the creator of this series sure like to release game sequels in weird ways.

Last edited:

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

by your numbering scheme, it was released 2-3-1-4. In universe, it goes 1-2-3-4. To be honest outside of vaguely understanding who the characters are there isn't really that much of a continuity

OP
Etory

Etory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what i could read with the machinetrans from the blog is that the new update is all about mucchi muchi IF, right ? so school trip itself is finished and i could play it without fearing getting no new content? :(
That's right, only IF was updated this round. School Trip is still up-to-date and fully translated (for now...) In fact, check the School Trip thread in a little bit. Gonna upload 10 or so game cg's I've freshly translated.

LonerPrime said:
Arghh I give up. Muchi muchi is one series that is a real pain to figure out. I have four Muchi Muchi games instead of three as written in various threads. I collected these games long ago so I am not sure exactly what game fits where.[...] I am going to post screenshots and I am requesting help to figure out what is going on.
Follow the signs (the boobs), they will show you the way!
*Cough* I mean, I'd advise you to check my sig, it has links to all three currently translated games. I updated all OP's with the title pics of each game to help visually identify them. All but Country Life (#2 on your list) are translated.

Apart from that, Llama's right about the continuity. I myself started with the second game. Just play and have fun!

Last edited:

LonerPrime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, thank you both. I dumped my collection and grabbed the RJ158987 directly so I can figure out this web of games. Good thing to know that continuity does not matter that much. Still I will try to follow the prescribed numbering.

Though for the love of god I can't figure out the number pattern that Etory mentioned. I just keep getting lost in the boobs. Is it the "RPG2" numbering right next to the title tab is what you were referring to?

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's right, only IF was updated this round. School Trip is still up-to-date and fully translated (for now...) In fact, check the School Trip thread in a little bit. Gonna upload 10 or so game cg's I've freshly translated.

alright, thank you etory :D

cyberonic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is he working on anything currently on any new games or just adding things to IF? I want a fully new yukata adventure :( (or something similar to it anyway, doesn't have to be her)