What's new

RPG RPG Maker [TechnoBrake] 智と愚の塔 / Fools of the Philosopher's Tower (RE195357, RJ195357)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Prepare for some TechnoBrake goodness next month!

Pretty simple mechanics wise. Go around finding stairs to ascend, evade or neutralize traps/enemies. Checkpoints seem to be every 10th floor. Demo is up to 10th floor.

You can neutralize traps with some items, such as covering suspicious holes with planks. Entering a trap with clothes breaks clothes, without clothes starts an event where you get a few choices, stuff like struggle or do nothing. Failing struggles deals damage to you.
There's also holes in walls that you can go through but if you don't find a way to oil yourself up you have a good chance to get stuck.
Bumping against enemies starts a fight and you get the options to attack, heal, do nothing or escape. Going to 0 hp results in a scene, after which you appear back at the base.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ195357] (TechnoBrake) 智と愚の塔

I'd recommend turning off the UI via pressing D, it makes the game really choppy for some reason. The keeping the portrait on seem to be fine though.

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A bunny girl always gets my attention. :D

Little Jack

Demon Girl
Reputation score

quite long time till release day. :(

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game just released on dlsite

Flyte

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

TechnoBrake really reminds me of oneoneone's earlier stuff

OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

Anyone know what the red magic circle trap does? All I can tell is that she gets a heart on her stomach.

artikis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

art style is good...

but

Rabbi having 2 sets of ears is bothering me, is she really a pure bunny girl?:confused:

or just someone who cosplayed as a bunny girl?

anyways, i will still enjoy it tho :p

mrweezy123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow this game has a dark souls vibe to it, strengthening stats at a bonfire and a character creation screen? :eek:

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HELP!

I have no idea how I did it, but the game speed is CRAZY fast now! Bitch runs at 90 miles an hour, even when I'm holding the 'walk' button. I can't figure out what button adjusts game speed, does anyone else know?

Edit: It's not game speed... it's just me. I run CRAZY fast for some reason. I have no idea why. The enemies move at normal speed, but my girl's like the Flash. @_@ What is going on?

Edit: For those having my problem:

Well, I just loaded an earlier save, really. It appears to be some kind of bug... my run speed became my new 'walk' speed, then I got a doubled run speed... or... something. RPGMaker gives you 16 save slots for a reason.

Last edited:

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow this game has a dark souls vibe to it, strengthening stats at a bonfire and a character creation screen? :eek:
you know i never thought of that. Also the fact that practically every chest is a mimic

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you know i never thought of that. Also the fact that practically every chest is a mimic
Every single gold chest appears to be trapped if you just 'open' it. If you don't have a curse charm thing (white paper doodad, used with third, longer option, makes a yellow pentagram on chest when used), always 'hit' the gold chests (second option when opening chest).

This is likely because gold-rimmed chests always contain -equipment-. Brown/silver chests just contain supplies, but gold-rimmed ones contain weapons/earrings, and the weapons have randomized stats, unlike the ones from the store. If you're really hurting for equipment, save-scum your heart out... save/open chest/load/open chest/etc.

Now... if someone would translate what the hell is going on when you BEAT the game, I'd like it. There appears to be... multiple endings? I ended up as some dark-shadow girl that got murdered by the next guy to make it to the top... replacing the final boss with myself, got some... medal for it, then have to start from floor 0 again. NO idea what's going on... Dark Souls Esque NG+ stuff? 0_o Here's a list of the terms I've translated using Google Translate... they're not organized or anything, but...

Use NotePad++, remember to set your Encoding to Japanese (in the encoding menu -> character sets), then compare the kanji in the TXT to stuff in game. I didn't get every character on EVERY line, but I got a bunch of frequent menu items done... what the stats on the equipment screen mean, what the options are when struggling/getting fucked or doing prostitution... etc.

Feel FREE to use it in whatever fan-translation gets made.

Edit: More translated terms. Translated the name/description of that weird gold-star item you get. Still no idea what it's for.

Also deleted that random email address. I was getting spam from there and was doing a reverse-lookup to find what it was. No info was the result, unfortunately.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
D

D-D

Reputation score

Every single gold chest appears to be trapped if you just 'open' it. If you don't have a curse charm thing (white paper doodad, used with third, longer option, makes a yellow pentagram on chest when used), always 'hit' the gold chests (second option when opening chest).

This is likely because gold-rimmed chests always contain -equipment-. Brown/silver chests just contain supplies, but gold-rimmed ones contain weapons/earrings, and the weapons have randomized stats, unlike the ones from the store. If you're really hurting for equipment, save-scum your heart out... save/open chest/load/open chest/etc.

Now... if someone would translate what the hell is going on when you BEAT the game, I'd like it. There appears to be... multiple endings? I ended up as some dark-shadow girl that got murdered by the next guy to make it to the top... replacing the final boss with myself, got some... medal for it, then have to start from floor 0 again. NO idea what's going on... Dark Souls Esque NG+ stuff? 0_o Here's a list of the terms I've translated using Google Translate... they're not organized or anything, but...

Use NotePad++, remember to set your Encoding to Japanese (in the encoding menu -> character sets), then compare the kanji in the TXT to stuff in game. I didn't get every character on EVERY line, but I got a bunch of frequent menu items done... what the stats on the equipment screen mean, what the options are when struggling/getting fucked or doing prostitution... etc.

Feel FREE to use it in whatever fan-translation gets made.
I savescummed to see each of the endings. I had 4 options. I picked the first ending and then tried to kill the last boss again and I was unable to get the 4th ending that time, maybe because some lewd stats got reset.

4th ending is a gangbang scene with loads of dudes who are probably the dudes in the inn. Well, wouldn't really call it much of a scene as it's just a single CG. It's also the last CG for the gallery.

All the endings give you different Medals. The 4th ending medal was like +loads of HP and -50 atk or something. There isn't much to do after the end though.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game froze when I rescued a girl, rip.

Yeah hope this gets at least a partial translation.

Last edited:

Yuni

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to write a general walkthrough/guide for this game here. Sticky it if you want. I'm going to edit it more when I get home, I'm just bored as hell in-class, and feel like doing something productive, so here's my two-cents for the community.

Disclaimer: Many of these menu options are from memory. I am still tinkering with the game and update them if I notice the order is wrong.

General Idea: You are a lady adventurer trying to get to the top of a 100 floor tower. Fight or run from monsters, avoid traps, and get to the top to get one of 4 endings. WORK IN PROGRESS FOR NOW. I have to drive home in a few minutes.

Monsters and You: These floors are riddled with standard RPGMaker monster fare. Most moving non-human map tiles are monsters, and will attack you if touched. Combat is simple: smack each other until someone faints. In combat, option 1 is attack, option 2 is heal (if you have potions left), option 3 is do nothing (used for letting them beat you up/rape you), 4 is escape. You get one action, they get one action, then you, then them, etc. Whoever goes first in combat is based on the Agility stat. Also chances of escaping is based on Agility.

You really deal with monsters in one of two ways. If you are just making your way through the tower, run, every time. Equip gear that raises your Agility (see my translated terms notepad file), equip gear that raises your Luck, and maybe some HP if you can fit it. Fight nothing, run from everything... enemies are worth small amounts of money, and generally not worth scuffling with unless you want their rape scene in your gallery.

Way Two: When you are grinding for outfits, monsters are where you get most of the tokens for more costumes from the crafting lady. Equip gear that raises your attack and your HP. Remember you can swap gear whenever you want outside of combat.

ALL armor (body slot, dress picture) is exactly the same, but looks different cosmetically... when clothing is destroyed by a trap, you can just put on one of your other/spare sets. If you have more than one of a clothing set, it will automatically equip the second copy when it gets destroyed, essentially giving it more 'hits'. All armor is restored on going back to the Inn.

So either run like hell or beat stuff up for tokens, whatever you're trying to accomplish. AGI makes you have to fight nothing (monsters don't matter), and hp/strength lets you WIN. There are three bosses on the way up the tower you CAN'T run from, so don't neglect getting your HP/Attack equipment on the way... you just get sent to the Inn if you lose, but you have to kill them to proceed past that floor.

Traps and You: Traps are various things lying around the dungeon to get in your way. If you hit a trap when your clothing is intact, said clothing will be broken. Hit a trap naked, and you get its effects. There are a few exceptions, but those are listed below. Remember you can carry as many clothing sets as you can grind for, if you want to just not give a hoot about (most) traps.

MOST traps can be negated one way or another, either by an item from your inventory to prevent them from touching you, blocking them with clothing, curing their effects with an item, or making smart decisions against them.

Springs are water pools on some floors with a sparkly white star in them. Touch the sparkle to cure your status ailments. Status ailments will be described by the first trap that deals them. CTL F is your friend.

----- Floor Holes -----
Floor holes look like a series of four black holes in the floor.
Negated by Clothing: Yes.
Counter-Item: Boards. (Brown, wooden plank icon). If you have boards, your girl will just lay them down on the holes as she walks across, traversing safely.
Triggered Effect: Adds Cum, adds Horny, adds Leeches, or floor-tentacle trap.

Cum: No idea what this does. Agi down? Not sure. Sticky. <3

Horny: Monsters will grab you immediately instead of giving you the option to fight. You can accept the rape (they deal HP damage and let you go, top option), but they will catch you again quickly if you don't move... or the bottom option seems to just run away. Not sure if that has consequences. Cure with blue potion or a Spring.

Leeches: Classic RPG poison. Damage over time as you walk, no other effects. Cure with blue potion or a Spring.

----- Floor-tentacle: Get grabbed/fucked by tentacles from the floor. Take HP damage, then make your choice.

Option 1: Call for help. If someone comes to rescue you, they kill the trap, then either let you go or demand sex. If someone mounts you, the top option gives them their fun (more HP damage, then let go, the bottom option... sometimes lets you get away. Even random monsters will rescue you from traps, like Goblins... hey, you're a good piece of ass, it's worth it!

Option 2: Accept it. More rape, more HP damage, choose again.

Option 3: Struggle. Fight them and try to get out... chance to succeed seems to be based on your stats. You get away if successful, more HP damage and choose again if you fail.

Option 4: (Only if you have a white charm): Use your demon-sealing-Japanese-Paper-Charm thing to escape. Always works, consumes a charm.

----- Floor Switch + Wall Hole -----

Floor Switch + Wall Hole looks like a square switch on the ground, and a circular hole in the wall nearby.
Negated by clothing: Yes.
Counter-Item: Boards. This is NOT automatic. You have to get to the hole in the wall (not the switch) and interact with it to lay the boards on them. Top option confirm, bottom option cancel. This will make the switch do nothing when stepped on.

Triggered Effect: Cum/Horny/Leecehs/Octopus Tentacle Rape.

--- Octopus Tentacle Rape: This works exactly like floor tentacle rape listed above, same menu options, but has different CG associated with it, as well as different damage values.

----- Hole in the Wall -----

This resembles a circular hole in the northern wall of a room/passage, with a sparkle on the other side of the wall, in a different room. This is a secret passage, but involves crawling through a tight space in the wall. Interact with the hole, top option is crawl in, bottom option is stay away.
Negated by Clothing: No.
Counter-Item: Oil/Lube: A brown bottle you can buy at item shops, either at the Inn or at rest floors (for inflated prices on the rest floors). Use it to give yourself a status represented by brownish bubbles, when oiled up you will always succeed in getting through the hole. (Insert "Time to Oil Up" meme here)

Triggered Effect: If the player is NOT oiled up, and based on random chance somehow involving agility/luck (not sure, but I got stuck less at higher stats), our bunny girl will get her front end stuck in the hole, and her big jiggly booty stuck on the outside, leaving her rear end vulnerable.

Option 1: "Crawl into hole" Try to go forwards again. If successful, you will end up on the other side, free. If failed (more likely, usually), HP damage, choose again.

Option 2: "Pull Back" Try to get back out of the hole. If successful, you will end up on the side you started on, free. If failed (more likely, usually), HP damage, choose again.

Option 3: "Call for help." Shout to attract attention to your predicament. If successful, someone will help you out of the hole, freeing you on the side you started on. If failed, they will decide to fuck you instead. A tentacle, goblin dick, or human dick will penetrate bunny girl's pussy from behind while she's stuck in the wall, and you are given two more options.

Option 3-1: "Accept it". Let it happen. The person fucks you until they've had their fun and leaves, leaving a progressively larger creampie each time (3 cumminess levels possible), HP damage, bunny girl will call for help again, rerolling her escape chance.

Option 3-2: "Through the hole" Not quite sure what this does as I've never gotten it to work, but based on what I managed to translate, you use the force of them fucking you to try to force yourself through the hole, and I think you end up on the other side if it works. Hp damage/fucked as normal if it fails.

----- Paralysis Trap -----

This looks like a yellow pentagram on the ground (color is important). If stepped on, bunny girl is paralyzed standing rigid and upright, helpless. There are no menu choices associated with this, but it does progress either randomly or based on stats, not sure which.
Counter-Item: None. Don't step on it, to avoid it.

If you get lucky, you will hear an RPG maker 'cure spell' noise and the paralysis will wear off, freeing you. If you get unlucky, you will hear the RPG maker 'electro' soundbyte, and the paralysis continues... something finding you and fucking you while you are helpless. It can be a green lizard, a human, or some little tentacle parasite thing. All three deal HP damage, then it rolls again for either freedom or more fucking/HP damage.

----- Locked Door -----

This isn't a trap exactly, but it does have an item counter. Locked gates can be opened with keys, and are usually either floor shortcuts or blocking valuable treasure. Keys can be purchased cheaply at the Inn, expensive elsewhere, so stock up. No key? Go around or come back later if it's a rest floor.
Negated by Clothing: N/A
Counter-Item: Key. It's a key, you can tell in your inventory just by looking.

----- Treasure Chest -----

These are often traps, Dark-Souls style. Silver-rimmed/brown chests contain supplies, clothing/crafting gear, counter-items, and restoration to your main potion. Gold-rimmed chests contain equipment leveled to the floor set (groups of 10) you are on, and with slightly randomized stats if it's a weapon, including bonus effects like extra HP, NEGATIVE luck, more agility, etc. If you set it off... well it's basically a Dark Souls mimic.
Negated by Clothing: Yes. (If you have clothing on and trigger the mimic, the chest explodes instead, breaking your clothing. No loot this way, but no getting nommed by a mimic).
Counter-Item: Sealing Paper. (A rectangular, white piece of paper used to negate various traps. Sold at the Inn cheaply, expensive elsewhere.)

When interacting with a treasure chest, there are a few options.

Option 1: Open it. DERP! Just open it. You will get exploded/nommed if it's a trap, and get loot otherwise.

Option 2: Attack it. Hit it with your sword I presume. This sometimes produces different loot than option 1, but if it's a Mimic it will either faint (give free loot) or fight back. If it makes that Dark Souls mimic-laugh and hops around, you're in for a fight. They do drop almost 500 currency if killed in this manner, though.

Option 3 (if you have a Sealing Paper): Use a Sealing Paper to open the treasure chest safely. This will guarantee you get whatever is inside, and removes any trap in the process.

Option 4: Fuck this Shit I'm Out (leave). Insert song meme here. Just leave the chest alone and keep on your way.

----- Triggered Effects: IT'S A MIMIC! *NOM* The chest is alive and noms you, pinning you in its mouth and (based on the sounds) fucking your face with some kind of tentacle. Bunny girl is held in this position, getting chewed on/face-fucked. Choose your action!

Option 1: Call for help! Shout to see if someone will rescue you. Just like with previous traps, either a human or one of the area's monsters may come to your rescue, and want sex afterwards. OR, they will fuck you from behind while the mimic has your face. If successful, freedom (though they may want their 'reward', as usual), if failure, either no one shows (mimic chewing HP damage), or they BOTH fuck you (mimic chewing HP damage AND penetration HP damage from the other person).

Option 2: Accept it. Let the Mimic have its fun. Let it bring you to 0 and the CG changes a bit.

Option 3: Struggle! Self explanatory. Pull, try to get free. If successful, freedom. If failed, more chewing (HP damage).

Option 4 (I think?): Use Sealing Paper to escape. (I think I remember this being here, might not be).

----- Door Switches -----

These are more of a puzzle than a trap. On any stage with a heart-marked, gem-centered door (RPG maker's stock grey-door asset with the gem in the middle and a heart pattern on it), there are 2 or more levers/wall switches with colored handles. The switch that has the same color handle as the gem in the door opens it, the rest trigger a Ceiling Grabber Trap. The trap switch can be pressed over and over again, if you choose.
Negated by Clothing: Yes. If your clothing breaks, you pulled the wrong switch.
Counter-Item: None. Pull the correct switch to avoid it, by looking at the door first.

Triggered Effect: Ceiling Grabber Trap.
A slippery worm-thing grabs your top half from the ceiling, yet still makes fucking noises for some reason. Make your choice.

(I am unsure of this order, but I think it's this. It's the same number of options, but they might be out of order.)
Option 1: Call for Help. The usual shtick. No one comes (more HP damage), someone frees you (freedom), someone frees you and wants a reward (sex/more HP damage on freedom if you let them).

Option 2: Let it Happen. Let the beast suck on you. Get to 0 HP to get the ending CG of it and be sent back to the Inn.

Option 3: Struggle! The usual. Free yourself if you can.

----- Boulder -----

Not a trap precisely, just another obstacle like a locked door. Blow it up with explosive jars to pass as a shortcut or get to treasure. (Looks like a fat brown jar in the inventory with a narrow point at the top... like an apple/stem but a jar. They cost about 1,000 currency in the Inn to purchase).
Negated by Clothing: N/A
Counter-Item: Explosive Jar

------ Hanged Woman -----

This shows up in the second major area, indoor-forest. It resembles a woman who is hanged from a tree branch. This is a combination of treasure chest and trap, but is interacted with differently. Option 1 inspects the 'corpse', option 2 leaves. Inspecting will either trigger the trap or provide loot like a chest, though these sometimes contain rare stuff, but not equipment generally.
Counter-Item: Sealing paper.

Triggered Effect: Thigh Grapple.
The hanging woman is either still alive, or possessed by a demon, or is a zombie, or.. something in Japanese that I can't read. She will wrap her thighs around your neck and begin to choke you, holding you in place, dealing choking/HP damage. You have 3 choices, I am unsure of the order, and will verify later.

Option 1: Call for Help. The usual shtick. Either no one comes (more choking), someone sets you free (freedom), or someone sets you free and wants some sugar (tries to mount you).

Option 2: Let it Happen. Submission. Just let her keep choking you. If your HP drops to zero, bunny girl either cums or urinates, judging by the sound effect. Not sure which, but it sends you back to the Inn with prize money as normal.

Option 3: Struggle. Same as any other struggle option.

Option 4 (If you have Sealing Paper): Seal the ghost/zombie/possessed bitch/whatever with a Sealing Paper. Consumes a paper, sets you free with no further damage.

----- Slippery Goop -----

This is more of a combo trap, and also starts showing up in the forest. If you step in the goop, you will be launched in a predetermined direction towards another trap: A plant monster (a stationary enemy), a holes in the floor trap, etc.

----- Poison Bog -----

Showing up exclusively in section 2 of the forest, this resembles purple water you can walk over. 10 HP damage per step taken, but can be used as a short cut.

----- Petrification Vent -----

These only start showing up towards the top of the tower, and are death-over-time traps. There will be a puff-cloud visual effect, and you will get a status ailment that looks like a plain grey stone. If you leave this status ailment alone, you will petrify completely when the timer runs out, being sent back to the Inn with NO currency reward like you would usually get. Cure it at some point, before you petrify! (if you already have the CG associated with it).
Counter-Item: Blue potion. (tear-drop shaped, blue potion that cures all status ailments when used from your inventory, available cheaply from the Inn Shop).

----- Worm Call Switch -----

Encountered only in the last 2 areas in the game (interior castle maze), these switches look like the same rectangular floor-switches from the Octopus Tentacle trap, but there is no circular hole in a nearby wall, and are located in a hallway with a suspiciously long north-south running segment to it. Often unavoidable without a Key or Exploding Jar, these are both the most deadly yet most lucrative trap in the game.
Counter-Item: None. RUN. If you step on one, make a break for a west or east exit to the long hallway. The giant worm spawns from a crack in the wall to the north and charges south, eating you if it catches you, and disappearing when it hits the opposite wall.

Triggered Effect: Vore Fucking. If the worm catches you, you are swallowed up and fucked by tentacles/feelers inside of it, taking HP damage every round. All the options but one appear to be just how quickly you succumb, not actually a means of escape. The third option just submits and lets it fuck you silly, getting sent back to the Inn quickly. For some strange reason, this also seems to reward you with 10,000-16,000+ currency on return... even if it's the first thing you did on the first floor you played. I guess the worm tips you for the fun? If you're strapped for currency in the late game, just get eaten repeatedly for quick cash. Edit: On further testing, they ARE escapable: Somehow a Sealing Paper actually lets you escape from this thing. I had NO idea how important these things were my first time through this game.

----- Bondage-Horse bull -----

This resembles a DARK blue pentagram on the ground, and is only found on the LAST 10-floor run of the game (floors 90-99). Stepping on this triggers a bondage-horse (triangle seat meant to stress a female's vagina/anus) bucking-bull trap that does HP damage.

Option 1: Call for help. Same as usual. Freedom/freedom for sex/get ignored.

Option 2: Let it Happen. Go for the bouncy ride! You'll cum/faint if you keep selecting this and run out of HP, for another CG in your gallery.

Option 3: Struggle.

I'm not sure if there's a Sealing Paper option. I only encountered like 3 and I forget.

----- Fisting Hand -----

These only seem to wander floors 80-89 and are the only trap that will CHASE you. It looks like a hand sticking out of the floor, and will charge you like any enemy if it sees you, but it's a trap, not an enemy, so you can't just kill it with your sword.
Counter-Item: None. Stay away from it to avoid it, despite it chasing you.

Triggered Effect: Anal Fisting. If the hand catches you, it pulls you to the ground and starts fisting you in the ass. One of the only few instances of anal sex instead of vaginal sex in the game, it's quite unique. Make your choice as usual, after some (high) fisting-based HP damage.

Option 1: Call for help. You know how this works by now... but since you're on the higher floors, your 'rescuer' that wants sex could be a huge-dicked minotaur. ;3

Option 2: Let it happen. If you let the hand bring you to 0 HP, it pulls out, and bunny girl's anus is left hugely gaping while she wets/pisses herself. Back to the Inn!

Option 3: Struggle. Same as usual. Freedom/more fisting.

Option 4 (If you have a Sealing Paper): I... THINK these work here. This one might not exist. Same shtick if it does though, use a paper to get free.

----- Pussy-Curse Circle -----

These RED pentagrams on the floor give you a unique status ailment. Resembling a single, ornate red heart on your status bar, Pussy-Curse makes you more sensitive to sex-based HP damage. If anything fucks you or a trap stimulates you while you have this curse, you take significantly more (almost double) HP damage from it. The only visual indicator on your portrait appears with clothes OFF, and looks like a red, ornate heart-tattoo over the vagina. These don't start showing up until the castle floors, and show up first alongside Petrification Vents.
Counter-Item: Blue Potion. (The tear-drop shaped, blue potion that cures status ailments cures this too).

----- Healing Circle -----

This is an anti-trap. A LIGHT blue, glowing pentagram, usually behind a Locked Door or Boulder. These restore you to full health, and have no negative effects. Often they're in a room that contains a gold equipment-chest too.

----- Horny Old Man -----

This isn't so much a 'trap' as an NPC, but it functions similarly -- chance/stats based consequences. He shows up either on rest floors (where the shortcuts are), or in random rooms on the 10-floor, randomly-generated run. He will offer some kind of... service, if you pay him. The minimum cost is 1000 currency, but it goes up the higher in the tower you are, or something. He will (seemingly at random) do one of 3 things for you. Option 1 pays him, Option 2 leaves.

Result 1: Healing. He gives you a massage I think, based on the sound effects. This restores you to full health. Nice! He then leaves.

Result 2: Finger-Fuck. The horny old man gropes you silly instead of helping you. He fondles your butt and spreads your mons (during which Bunny Girl is relaxing, so I think he's supposed to be massaging you), but instead of healing you, he finger-fucks you to orgasm. No health restored, no damage, he leaves.

Result 3: Fucked Silly. The horny old geezer mounts you instead of healing you. It starts with a fondle like result 2, but instead of his finger, he shoves his dick in you and fucks you stupid. Instead of flat HP damage, he fucks you all the way down to 1 HP, cums in you, then leaves in a hurry.

----- Random Merchant -----

More of an NPC, really. Merchants can be wandering around the randomly-generated 10-floor runs, as well as on rest floors. If they're not in the Inn, they price gouge the hell out of you, but it might be the only way you get that key/Sealing paper/Exploding Jar you need on a randomly generated floor, or a desperately-needed Blue Potion to cure the Horny so you stop throwing yourself on every monster-dick you see.

MORE TO COME. Will edit more in a minute. Will try to add collapse/spoilers and clean up formatting when it's all written.

Last edited:

DaBouncer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks Yuni.

Can someone translate the beginning choices? On the first choice, the top option 戦闘技術 is "combat technology", whatever that means. The first choice is related to your skill I believe, so can someone please translate the different choices and options?

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Any want make a little partial?? the game is nice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.