What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ166652] Haramikko Tamer Aria

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi, everyone I decided I wanted to translate one of the many Japanese RPG games there are. Why you ask? Simple I don't really like using a translator to do most of the work for me sorta spoils my gameplay. I have seen a couple of people doing translations and wanted to help out. So today I am translating a game known as Haramikko Tamer Aria.

Dlsite link-
Thread link- http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28074
Google Drive Translation link-

Soo yeah it is my first translation that I want to finish. Also if people could help locating spelling mistakes and such and PM me about it. That would be great, since I am working alone sometimes it is hard for me to spot mistakes. Whether it is grammar or spelling. So pointing those out to me would be helpful.

Update:

Game is now Fully Translated except for the battle word but it says "Support" which gives buffs to your monsters based on your moves.

Also on a side note the only thing that shouldn't be translated is that battle message, all of the game should but in the rare case that there is an untranslated bit let me know. Also non translated bits might include stuff available only in the trial and dev version to which I didn't translate. Thank you again for the patience while waiting for me to translate this game and hope you enjoy playing :D

Last edited:

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score
Re: Haramikko Tamer Aria

You could've used Yun-Ah's partial but I guess it's too late if you've already done it again.
Anyway it looks like a decent game. Good luck with the translation!

Last edited:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To translate words/phrases like that, you have to dig in scripts. If you can't type down the exact word, just look around in custom scripts, and you'll find it, and other custom stuff as well.

But be extra careful, as even the slightest mismatch in scripts will cause the game to crash. If you want to translate something in scripts, first hit Ctrl+Shift+F and search for the instances of that word. Also, make a backup of your scripts in case something goes horribly wrong.

Good luck~~

Deleted member 39802

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

is the translation alrady done or not? you alrady put up a link (which isnt working anymore)

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Under the "性交システム" script, on line 28. Make sure you only change the purple bit and leave the "" marks there.

is the translation alrady done or not? you alrady put up a link (which isnt working anymore)
It's not down. Mediafire blocks all links from this site so you have to copy and paste the link into your address bar. I'd advise that Joe007 uploads it somewhere else (Google Drive is pretty good).

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Under the "性交システム" script, on line 28. Make sure you only change the purple bit and leave the "" marks there.

It's not down. Mediafire blocks all links from this site so you have to copy and paste the link into your address bar. I'd advise that Joe007 uploads it somewhere else (Google Drive is pretty good).
Sure didn't know about the media fire thing. I will upload it to a Google Drive rather. Also thanks for pointing out the location.

@sasha27283 It is still a Wip but there are a few lines translated already I will update it as I go along.

@Elforen Yeah I always make sure it is backed up especially since I had to o learn it the hard way.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New translator with another nice game! Cool!
Thank you, good luck with your work!

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New translator with another nice game! Cool!
Thank you, good luck with your work!
Thank you soo much for the encouragement.

Also Update!

-Finished most of the dialogue in the town, except for a few events. Most of the townspeople if not all of them should be translated.

-Finished a few more tamers dialogue including some encounters with your rival

Still need to do

-Finish dialogue of Heavenly Kings, Forest Area, Ruins Area, Lake Area and other area I forgot the name of.

-Finish Monster H-Scene dialogues

-Finish birth scene dialogues

Last edited:

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You're doing gods work :D

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You're doing gods work :D
Thank you ^-^

Anyway update I translated a few more lines and items that seemed to be un-translated
that I somehow missed. Also fixed a few issues where the text was clumped together!

Left to do

H Scenes (4/15 or 4/14 done)
Battle text (This one stupid battle line that I can't seem to find in the script editor that is driving me crazy)

Sorry for the long wait I would have been done by now but translating H-Scenes is a lot more effort than I thought, since I am not sure that I am translating it kinky enough xD

namel12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So as it stands now, pretty much all story events and character interactions are translated now?

Just the monster H scene's have yet to be done, right?

And what about the 2nd scene's that each monster has, does that count with the 4/14-15 that you have previous stated?

Besides that, you are doing great work, there is something so simple yet fun about this game. And understanding it, makes it all the more better.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So as it stands now, pretty much all story events and character interactions are translated now?

Just the monster H scene's have yet to be done, right?

And what about the 2nd scene's that each monster has, does that count with the 4/14-15 that you have previous stated?

Besides that, you are doing great work, there is something so simple yet fun about this game. And understanding it, makes it all the more better.
Yup storyline and characters are all translated, just the H-Scenes left. I hope to finish it by today. Also yes the 2nd scenes are all counted within that, I couldn't decide if it was 14 or 15 because I included the birth scene as an H-Scene as well.

Also thank you. I do also prefer understanding a game rather than using a translator to do so. Much nicer to just read and understand than try to make
out what the translator is saying sometimes.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yup storyline and characters are all translated, just the H-Scenes left. I hope to finish it by today. Also yes the 2nd scenes are all counted within that, I couldn't decide if it was 14 or 15 because I included the birth scene as an H-Scene as well.

Also thank you. I do also prefer understanding a game rather than using a translator to do so. Much nicer to just read and understand than try to make
out what the translator is saying sometimes.
wait you hope to finish it by today.
Damn you work fast.
Cant' wait to play :)

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait you hope to finish it by today.
Damn you work fast.
Cant' wait to play :)
Finished it with the exception of that little battle wording which shouldn't be a big train smash. Sorry I finished it a day later, the bus trip to my residence made me super tired :eek:

namel12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ166652] Haramikko Tamer Aria

Heck ya, Granted I have yet to go through the rest of the H scenes but I have found 2 instances that weren't translated.

First is the first time you go to the Volcano, and you progress until you attempt to go down a floor. A mini cut scene plays and what looks like a merchant/treasure hunter blocks your way to progress.
And it looks like until he asks her for sex, and only till she gives it to him can she continue.
Now the scene's CG shares the same one as the Orc's first scene, but the talking could be different.

And also, it doesn't look like any of the dialogue has been translated involving the 4th member of the Heavenly Kings.

I am going to see if that was just skipped over or not now, and see past it.

EDIT:
Alright, The first three heavenly kings are fine. But the fourth king (Ellis) and her entire dialogue with Aria (who also isn't translated) isn't.

But everything else passed that is translated.

For what looks to be the first translation you have ever done, you have kicked quite a lot of ass with it.
Hope to see more from you if you plan on continuing this.

Last edited:
OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Heck ya, Granted I have yet to go through the rest of the H scenes but I have found 2 instances that weren't translated.

First is the first time you go to the Volcano, and you progress until you attempt to go down a floor. A mini cut scene plays and what looks like a merchant/treasure hunter blocks your way to progress.
And it looks like until he asks her for sex, and only till she gives it to him can she continue.
Now the scene's CG shares the same one as the Orc's first scene, but the talking could be different.

And also, it doesn't look like any of the dialogue has been translated involving the 4th member of the Heavenly Kings.

I am going to see if that was just skipped over or not now, and see past it.

EDIT:
Alright, The first three heavenly kings are fine. But the fourth king (Ellis) and her entire dialogue with Aria (who also isn't translated) isn't.

But everything else passed that is translated.

For what looks to be the first translation you have ever done, you have kicked quite a lot of ass with it.
Hope to see more from you if you plan on continuing this.
Oh my I don't know how I forgot about those ones :( but anyway thank you soo much for point that out and testing the game for translated bits and errors. I have fixed it and re-uploaded it now again. If you can continue to check and message me if you find any I would gladly appreciate it!

I do planning on translating more games. I just have to find one's I like! I have a couple in mind only thing is that translations sometimes spoils the game content for you, so I mainly try to play through it as much as possible first~

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

Thanks for the work! I will try it out in a bit. I don't think you need to include the graphics folder in the patch if you haven't translated any images though.

OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the work! I will try it out in a bit. I don't think you need to include the graphics folder in the patch if you haven't translated any images though.
Oh my bad thanks for the heads up! :)

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You don't need to but it isn't like it makes a huge difference since the file is pretty small anyways. It also makes it allot easier to play the game. Since all you need is the demo and the patch.

Edit, seems that you forgot to translate the sign in the lake area and two of the tamers at the north end of the first ruins map don't do anything after defeating them so you can just farm them for MP if you want.

Last edited:
OP
Joe007

Joe007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You don't need to but it isn't like it makes a huge difference since the file is pretty small anyways. It also makes it allot easier to play the game. Since all you need is the demo and the patch.

Edit, seems that you forgot to translate the sign in the lake area and two of the tamers at the north end of the first ruins map don't do anything after defeating them so you can just farm them for MP if you want.
I can't seem find the tamers in question or the sign? Could you take a screenshot of the map of the sign and tamers?