What's new

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Patreon:

Link: (v0.32 Light)

Note: The information below was with the 0.34d version of the game. Some things may not be available in older versions.

Description: You'll have to clear the tall towers full of dangerous and sexual monstergirls! The protagonist in the game is a male.

Gameplay: Go through each tower and clear each level. The last level in a tower is a boss. Combat is turn-based with the turn order being based on the Speed bar. If an enemy performs a h-attack on the player in battle, the player can escape it by repeatedly pressing either the X key or the Spacebar. While the animation is ongoing, the player loses health and the pleasure bar goes down. If the player don't escape or is unable to escape in time, the animation ends with the player cumming. When a boss level is reached, a QTE occurs before the start of the battle. After the battle, stats can be increased for your character. If the player is defeated in battle, a CG is shown with the player having cuts on his body but it isn't a game over and the player can return to the map to try again.

Combat Screen: Upper left corner of the screen is the player's level, health, mana, pleasure bar, speed bar, and colored icons for certain actions. Upper right corner is the enemy's health bar and speed bar.

Red - Attack an Enemy
Purple - Activate a Skill
Orange - Use a Item
Green - Escape from a Battle

Pleasure Bar: The pink bar is filled when the player takes damage from an enemy's attack. The more damage the player receives, the more the bar is increased. When the bar is filled at 100%, an enemy can perform a h-attack on the player. There are no items for increasing the bar.

Speed Bar: The yellow bar determines turn order in a battle. When a character's speed bar is filled at 100%, it will be their turn to act. The higher the Speed stat is for a character, the faster the bar will fill.

Magic: There are five skills that the player can use. They can be upgraded with soul power that are gained from using the Soul Capture skill in battle. To upgrade any skill, either rent a room in the Tavern and click the Octogram to the left or click the "Use Skill Octogram" option when in the house. The skills can be leveled up to five. When the level of a skill is increased, the mana cost for the skill goes up as well.

Skills:

Soul Capture - Capture a soul and soul power from an enemy. If it kills an enemy after using it, the player gains more soul power. The lower the enemy's health is, the likelihood of it killing the enemy is higher. It will do one damage otherwise. Higher levels of the skill will increase the chance of it killing an enemy though the success rate will never be 100%. It can only be used once per enemy and can't be used against a boss. There's no cost of mana to use and has no cooldown as well.

Power Shield - Reduces the damage from an enemy by the percentage shown in the description for the skill. After using the skill, the player's turn is skipped. Higher levels of the skill will decrease the damage from an attack by even more of a percentage. There's no cost of mana to use and has no cooldown as well.

Heal - Heals the player by the amount shown in the description for the skill. Higher levels of the skill will increase the amount the skill heals the player for. There's a mana cost and a cooldown for the skill.

Wide Slash - Damages all enemies by the amount shown in the description for the skill. Higher levels of the skill will increase the amount of damage to all enemies. There's a mana cost and a cooldown for the skill.

Dueling - Debuffs an enemy for a certain amount of turns. When an enemy has the debuff from the skill, the enemy inflicts more damage to the player by the percentage shown in the description for the skill but their protection is lowered by the percentage shown and the damage from other enemies is decreased by the percentage shown. Higher levels of the skill will increase the percentage of damage to the player but also decreases the protection of the enemy with the debuff and the damage from other enemies by more of a percentage. There's a mana cost and a cooldown for the skill.

Potions: The player starts with one of each. They can also be bought at the Tavern. The cost for them will increase after a certain amount of time.

HP Potion - Restores 35% of your HP.

MP Potion - Restores 35% of your MP.

Cure Potion - Removes any negative status.

Soothing Potion - Fully drains the pleasure bar.

Special Items:
These items are only available after Fox Girl is at the house. After talking to the innkeeper about either help or books, the specific item is available to be bought at the Tavern. Clothes requires "I made a new friend, and I need help" from the talk menu at the Tavern to be selected and the Book requires "Do you sell books?" to be selected.

Clothes - Giving this to the Fox Girl will increase her affection to the player and changes her appearance to her with clothes on. Cost: 12500

Book - Giving this to the Fox Girl will increase her affection to the player. Cost: 7183
Status: The stats in this menu are mainly used for battle. For each SP spent on a stat, the stat is increased by the number shown next to it when the plus icon is hovered over with the pointer. SP is gained after a level up from a battle. #/# at the upper right of the stats screen is the amount of Souls/Soul Power that is available. 50/500 means there are 50 Souls and 500 Soul Power that can be used for the gallery and skills.

The amount each stat increases with one SP spent on it.

HP/MP - +25
Dmg - +3
Rest - +1

The Combo Level stat and the Combos stat can only be increased from a battle.

Combo Level: When the stat reaches 20, 40, and 70, one arrow is added to the combo. The stat is increased by doing combos in battle.

Combos: A set of directional arrows appear after clicking the red sword icon and then clicking on a enemy. There are two arrows to start and it goes up to five. Max damage happens when the correct input of the arrows is inputted. If a wrong arrow is inputted, the combo stops and the attack does less damage.

Towers: Five towers are in the game. There is a boss in the last level for three of them. The easiest tower is the Garden Tower. The hardest tower is the Magma Tower.
The order of the towers is from the easiest to the hardest.

Garden Tower:
  • Levels - 10
  • Enemies - Slime, Fairy, Alraune
  • Boss - Chimera
Earth Tower:
  • Levels - 10
  • Enemies - Holstaurus, Bunny Girl, Cat Girl
  • Boss - Fox Girl
Water Tower:
  • Levels - 9
  • Enemies - Lizard, Kappa, Scorpio
  • Boss - Naga
Mythic Tower:
  • Levels - 10
  • Enemies - Centaurus, Harpy, Satyr
  • Boss - N/A
Magma Tower:
  • Levels - 10
  • Enemies - Vampire, Succubus, Witch
  • Boss - N/A
Village: The Village is at the center of the map. The house to the left is available after clearing a tower and talking to the innkeeper in the Tavern about clearing the tower. The fountain to the right increases your HP and MP by 30% but it can only be used once per day. The Tavern at the back of the village is for talking to the innkeeper about certain topics, buying items, and renting a room for upgrading skills and resting.

H-Contents: The monstergirls in the game that are not a boss has an animated h-attack which they use in battle by having the pleasure bar at 100% and waiting for them to perform the attack. The bosses in the game has an animated h-scene that is viewable by losing to a boss in battle. There isn't a scene for losing to a monstergirl that isn't a boss.

Gallery: To unlock an animation for a monstergirl, use the Soul Capture skill from the Magic icon against an enemy and buy their animation in the gallery with souls. To unlock an animation for a boss, beat the boss in a battle and buy their animation in the boss gallery with souls. If the Soul Capture skill isn't used against a new enemy, their animation will remain locked. The gallery also shows the abilities for any monstergirl that isn't a boss.

Gallery Unlock Requirements:
Non-bosses:

Slime - 3 souls
Fairy - 4 souls
Alraune - 3 souls
Holstaurus - 4 souls
Bunny Girl - 4 souls
Cat Girl - 6 souls
Lizard - 5 souls
Kappa - 5 souls
Scorpio - 7 souls
Centaurus - 8 souls
Harpy - 9 souls
Satyr - 9 souls
Vampire - 11 souls
Succubus - 12 souls
Witch - 12 souls

Bosses:

Chimera - 12 souls
Fox Girl - 14 souls
Naga - 17 souls
The other bosses are not in the game.
Secret:
This may require using version 0.34c or higher.

H-Animations with Fox Girl in the House:

When facing Fox Girl in the Earth Tower, don't kill her. Instead, talk to her and do anything that isn't a fatal blow to her for a few turns until she leaves the battle. After the battle, go back to your house and she will be in the house waiting for you. To increase her affection to you, go through the choices in the Talk Menu as well as buying her clothes and a book when the options for them are available in the Tavern. When the pink liquid inside the heart at the bottom-right of the screen fills to a certain point, "You look anxious, is something disturbing you?" is added to the menu. Choosing that option will enable you to have sex with her and is the only animation in the game that isn't from sex in combat or for losing to a boss. This is also the only animation with multiple options for other animations in it. To see the other animations for her, click the "Pose" button at the upper right corner of the screen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Flash] The Tower

Nice game! I like where this is going. Wouldnt have found about this if you did not post it here.

The english is a bit weird at times though, but i'm used to that.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I don't see any pose button on the newgrounds version of the game when doing the deed with the fox girl.

mech01

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does talking to the naga boss do anything?

OP
D

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I don't see any pose button on the newgrounds version of the game when doing the deed with the fox girl.
The game on Newgrounds isn't the latest version of the game. The button may not be available for that version. In the latest version, you can click on the button to view the three animations with her in the house.

Does talking to the naga boss do anything?
Talking to her doesn't do anything. She isn't interested in talking with you even if you correctly input the arrows.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not too bad. Nice little game. UI is good, animations are decent. Gameplay systems are rewarding. Artwork could use a bit more polish on anatomy and detail though.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I played newground version and really like it.
Enjoyable gameplay and all are animation.

Only thing I dislike is monster girls are "DEAD". He killed them! :(

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy crap, this is like sonny, but with hentai.

.. Does anyone remember sonny?..

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's funny that their patreon's income jumped from 0,5k/month to almost 7k/month after they'd release this game on mid december. And honestly it's more than deserved. This is my favourite western h-game because it feels like a real game (actual gameplay, animation and no find the cg crap) and the h-content is well included into the battle system. Sure it needs more polish in terms of everything like every h-game.

I played newground version and really like it.
Enjoyable gameplay and all are animation.

Only thing I dislike is monster girls are "DEAD". He killed them! :(
Like in almost every monstergirl h-game? It's just a game. Use your imagination and believe nothing happens to them.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Like in almost every monstergirl h-game? It's just a game. Use your imagination and believe nothing happens to them.
Hard to use imagination when fox girl is crying about it for 10 minutes.

While game mechanically has severe grind issues, I'm pretty impressed that zooming 10x still gives sharp images which makes it really good in comparison to other projects.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While game mechanically has severe grind issues, I'm pretty impressed that zooming 10x still gives sharp images which makes it really good in comparison to other projects.

"monster girls live matter say no to monster girl abuse"

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As much as I like this game the writing is cringe af. This means i can easily overlook that dialouge.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As much as I like this game the writing is cringe af. This means i can easily overlook that dialouge.
I haven't played this, so I can't comment on the writing's quality here (though hearing that the dialogue in this is making you cringe makes me not want to try it), but I tend to prefer Japanese hentai games, as most of the English-produced ones I've played tend to have really lackluster writing that takes me out of the experience too much for me to fully enjoy them. At least when I can't read the dialogue, I can use my imagination to fill in the blanks with something interesting (and if the writing is bad, I won't be able to tell).

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any way to manually trigger the H-attack from enemies?

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Na you have to wait until the bar fills up or unlock it in the gallery. There is no way around.
It's a nice touch that it's integrated into the battle system but it can be easily improved.