What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ107057] The Sleeping Beauties + v2.2

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hi guys,

DLSite :

Edit : Check cmacleod42 latest answer on this post for the most up-to-date patch ! http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=924650&postcount=25

Here is the complete Google Translation patch for "The Sleeping Beauties + v2.2" by "Osanagocoronokimini".

You'll need to download to apply the patch. There's a documentation on the website detailing how to apply the patch. It's fairly easy.

Patch tested in local and seems OK. I tested only up to the end of the last boss though, not game plus.

Let me know if you encounter any trouble with the patch.

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Google Translate] The Sleeping Beauties + v2.2

Great work, but with applying the patch thru RPGMakerTrans, I get the error message "Sazanami Mincho font cannot be found". I see the file in the Fonts folder and even tried renaming it but no go. The original game works perfectly fine, but the patched copy gives me that message. Any ideas?

busa-guy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

agreed I've got the same issue here.
although I am using version 2.0 of the game as that the latest version I have
perhaps it's something to do with that.

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

agreed I've got the same issue here.
although I am using version 2.0 of the game as that the latest version I have
perhaps it's something to do with that.
Just to check there is a problem with some people with the game in general with a similar issue. It seemed to be related to not using a correctly updated version of the game, ie the base version updated to 2.2. I had posted some fixes/suggestions for this in the main game thread.

Also translations are very version dependent. You should upgrade to version 2.2 before proceeding. The website for the makers has patches for their older games like this one

except, I am not seeing a link for this anymore

Still it may be an issue for the translation, translating say the font name incorrectly etc

rtkamb

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nyaa has it, and I assumed it's the latest version since it was put on there 2 years after the game last got updated. Can't find a version 2.2 anywhere, but it does say on dlsite that this is an expansion pack, so I'm wondering if maybe we need the base game, which I'm having difficulty finding as well.

edit: apparently there is a 2.2, so now i'm wondering why NewDragon put up 2.0 when 2.2 had already come out. I'm thinking dlsite didn't get the updates

Last edited:

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had a quick look at the patch and the font issue that most people are experiencing would appear to be because the font name has been translated, which isn't a recommended thing to do (as it normally breaks games). Anyhow, it's an easy fix:

1. Open Patch/Scripts.txt
  2. Search for "Sazanami Mincho"
  3. Delete that translation (leave an empty line). Alternatively, you could change it to the font of your choice (e.g. "Arial"), but don't blame me if this blows everything up.

That should fix it, but I cannot test as I don't have this game.

@cmacleod42: Note that the patch should more or less work on all versions of the game, because it's an RPGMaker Trans patch, and the reason I made RPGMaker Trans in the first place (way back in the days of RyonaRPG and VH) was for game version independent translating. Handling version changes is what RPGMaker Trans is designed to do.

EchSeeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also translations are very version dependent. You should upgrade to version 2.2 before proceeding. The website for the makers has patches for their older games like this one

except, I am not seeing a link for this anymore
I found the link to the page that's supposed to have the 2.2 update files on the 2012 page, but the file itself is gone. So, anyone who hasn't updated to 2.2 will have to wait until someone is willing to share a link by PM. (it has loli content after all)

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Hi all, I have the fully updated game to version 2.2 which includes the PLUS addon

I will upload over and can share via PM.
EDIT: Uploaded PM me for links. Please do not post in this thread any requests

Also, thread for the game here for queries on playing
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=22250&highlight=sleeping+beauty

For the original poster,
thanks for the translation, I have always liked this game, despite the loli content (essentially the same for all the games this company makes)

The translation is clearly automatic, some common terms are awkwardly phrased and a lot of text is almost gibberish. Do you plan to update, if not do you mind if I update it and share? I have already done a range of updates for the translation, will hold off posting pending your ok or your updated translation.

Last edited:

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

whats up with having to use a program to apply the patch here? Usuaully we just decrypt the files and then overwrite them with the patched ones.

zipetya

Reputation score

whats up with having to use a program to apply the patch here? Usuaully we just decrypt the files and then overwrite them with the patched ones.
See what habisain wrote a couple posts back.
Using this program we could apply a partial to basically any version of the game - hence making the TL patch version independent.

Granted, in this case it wouldn't make any difference if you just patched the old way (decrypt - Data folder - blabla) since no way in hell will they release a newer version for a 4 year old game now.

But with this program used, supposedly, if a v1.00 of a nice little H game presents itself, and a translator (bless all their hearts xD) decides he must do a partial; that said partial for the v1.00 could be used for the v1.06 that comes out a week later for the game...
Which probably wouldn't have been the case with the old 'Data' folder method v1.00 TL patch (it most probably would have had the updates reverted and/or mess up the game completely).
And it probably makes updating a partial/full translation patch to a later version (ergo cover all the new contents, new lines etc.) easier as well.

I mean, I would assume. lol

I REALLY should check out this RPGMaker Trans tool already.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Hi all,
I have not heard from the originial poster yet, but here is a unofficial update of the translation. If they release a new patch please ingore this one and I will delete

Otherwise this does

a) fix for the font issue reported
b) manually fixes the automated translations for
- the introduction scenes
- most towns people
- some sex scenes (they can be quite simple)
- a number of questions (like the flower girls 'Roast', remove clothes and others)
- items, weapons, armours

There are a lot of other bad translations in the game, but this is a bit clearer version

PS
if you have already applied the original translation you will have to re-apply this to the original Japanese version, NOT to the translated version

EDIT: updated the translation with more manual translations
EDIT: updated the translation with more fixes, mainly end game related
EDIT: all non-sex scenes updated, most sex too
EDIT: updated some royal sex scenes, and a few other
EDIT: updated some text during the battle with the Witch and some pregnant sex scenes

Attachments

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

I have updated my version of the translation above with more manual translations

- some skills
- key dialogues with the witch
- almost all for people in the town including the sex scene with the pawn shop owner
- new game plus small changes to the harem house
- some other changes for key story points like the church and castle basements
- more sex scenes

Gee, the 'hero' is a bit of a jerk....

tubehunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's up with having to use a program to apply the patch here? Usually we just decrypt the files and then overwrite them with the patched ones.
RPGMaker Trans is superior for translation even though it gives us a little more trouble. The program finds japanese text and replace them with english text. By doing this, patch can work with any games version. You may end up with untranslated text if you used different games version, but it won't crash, at least.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I had a quick look at the patch and the font issue that most people are experiencing would appear to be because the font name has been translated, which isn't a recommended thing to do (as it normally breaks games). Anyhow, it's an easy fix:

1. Open Patch/Scripts.txt
  2. Search for "Sazanami Mincho"
  3. Delete that translation (leave an empty line). Alternatively, you could change it to the font of your choice (e.g. "Arial"), but don't blame me if this blows everything up.

That should fix it, but I cannot test as I don't have this game.

@cmacleod42: Note that the patch should more or less work on all versions of the game, because it's an RPGMaker Trans patch, and the reason I made RPGMaker Trans in the first place (way back in the days of RyonaRPG and VH) was for game version independent translating. Handling version changes is what RPGMaker Trans is designed to do.
Sorry for the delay and thanks for your explanation, that's exactly the problem :x I forgot I had edited a few things on my own after the automated translation and this font problem was one of them. Using your steps is indeed the solution to the font bug in my patch.

I'm working little by little on the script to avoid those kinds of mistakes and it should work better in the future.

I have updated my version of the translation above with more manual translations

- some skills
- key dialogues with the witch
- almost all for people in the town including the sex scene with the pawn shop owner
- new game plus small changes to the harem house
- some other changes for key story points like the church and castle basements
- more sex scenes

Gee, the 'hero' is a bit of a jerk....
Yes of course !

Anybody is more than welcome to update the translation file. I'm a really lazy guy and just wanted to understand the basic of the game and the skill/attributes. So I did this script to quickly translate all of it and could have indeed corrected all the text but this is much more work than I had planned ^^ So feel free to do it and even open your own post without the Google Translate tag to let people know your translation is better than mine.

OP
Daedolon

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As said, it's because this way allows some compatibility between versions. Moreover, it's the first time I translated an RPGMaker game so I don't know where the files are patched exactly anyway or what other solutions there are. Feel free to share your own partial file if you think it's easier to handle :)

cmacleod42

Reputation score

^^ So feel free to do it and even open your own post without the Google Translate tag to let people know your translation is better than mine.
Seems unnecessary to create a new thread. I will just update my post above and repost as I update. Possibly you could just remove the tag

I just translated most of the end game scenes and this is most of the non-sex scenes in the game

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thx for the updates guys.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Updated my version of the translation again, various fixes relating to end game mainly but some items and sex scenes done

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where is your patch link cmacleod42?

I can't find it atm.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Where is your patch link cmacleod42?

I can't find it atm.
I must of edited wrong before and only deleted the old version. It is updated and present again