What's new

ACT [ROOMV] 1098R (RE191667, RJ191667)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey every Roomv came out with his 6th installment of the Secret babes series. This time an action game. Check it out and support this awesome artist.

* Secret Five Studio's first action game
* Ecchi scenes (2D dot animation) over 40
* No voice sound
* Recommend purchase with DLsite account for updates.

--- Operation ---
Move: arrow keys
Attack: Z key
Charge and Attack: Z key long press
Shuriken Attack: X key long press
EX Attack: C key

Last edited by a moderator:

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 1098R Dot/pixel HGame

I noticed the new work as I'm a very big fan of that circle and was going to buy it on the spot until I noticed the price. I'm very sorry but that's a lot more than his usual works price and I'm not sure it's even worth it. Just from the pictures I can tell it's his usual great dot animations in a crappy game. Maybe I'm wrong but since there's no demo there's no way to tell for sure and for that price there's a lot of other games known to be great I've yet to get. Even more with the current 50% sale that's going on until february =/

If I find a link to DL I'll probably give it a go and if it's actually worth the money I'll get it, if not, maybe when it's on sale

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed the new work as I'm a very big fan of that circle and was going to buy it on the spot until I noticed the price. I'm very sorry but that's a lot more than his usual works price and I'm not sure it's even worth it. Just from the pictures I can tell it's his usual great dot animations in a crappy game. Maybe I'm wrong but since there's no demo there's no way to tell for sure and for that price there's a lot of other games known to be great I've yet to get. Even more with the current 50% sale that's going on until february =/

If I find a link to DL I'll probably give it a go and if it's actually worth the money I'll get it, if not, maybe when it's on sale
18 bucks IS a little too steep for this. Hell, I still can't justify 11 bucks for his other works. It's all half off, but there's other things I'm looking at instead.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

18 bucks IS a little too steep for this. Hell, I still can't justify 11 bucks for his other works. It's all half off, but there's other things I'm looking at instead.
Well, I think it's more like 10 or less with the current currency exchange =P
Anyway, he does packs a lot of short animations in each work and I love his huge milf designs and the..."energy"?... of his animations, reasons why I have supported that circle until now. I do wish there were some more detailed cumming scenes and after the last work (the elevator) I thought that was some sort of testing to actually make a full fledged game in the future. I guess I was right but again... way too expensive for the quality it seems to have.

For half the price I believe his other works are more than worth the price o.o

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just get a white screen when trying to run it. Using Windows 10. Anyone know a fix for this?

Sarav

Reputation score

Did this guy really release a game you can beat in 2 minutes for pratically $18?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I just knew it. The "game" part would incredibly suck. At first I was pissed because nothing made sense and I was stuck on the second "boss", then I realized I could just charge attack all my way to the end... The End.

I mean, it's okay to test stuff in your works, see how it goes, get feedback, etc. But don't raise the price like it's gold.
I mean, let's be honest here, it's not like 18$ it's way too much money but it is for a hentai doujin game. I expect a lot of content for that amount, or really high quality.
I still liked the animations but they are getting repetitive, always the same friggin' old man. I hope his next work is something very amazing or at least different or I'll probably just pass like this one =/

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

1,728 yen?

1,728 yen!?

I mean... what?

I tapped Z and won. In a minute. I... what?

Thanks to the poor person who shared this, I mean...

1,728 yen?

Last edited:
OP
spellhydro45

spellhydro45

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yah that price is definitely very steep but i mean if you think about it from the creators viewpoint it took like 3 months to create everything in a pixel/dot animation form. i guess he was just trying to look at it as how much money he needed to make to how much time it took to make it to break even. i mean a man has got to eat. (obviously just a hobby but you know what i mean). besides we have all bought 1 or 2 games out there that where way over priced at some point.

Mullens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know a proper way to extract the game assets from the unity files?
I've tried some tools I found on google for unity, but no luck.

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

yah that price is definitely very steep but i mean if you think about it from the creators viewpoint it took like 3 months to create everything in a pixel/dot animation form. i guess he was just trying to look at it as how much money he needed to make to how much time it took to make it to break even. i mean a man has got to eat. (obviously just a hobby but you know what i mean). besides we have all bought 1 or 2 games out there that where way over priced at some point.
I totally understand the getting money for your efforts part and also it doesn't help that DLSite takes way too much money, but you also have to be honest with what you got and compare it with the market. Yes, there are a lot different short animations on his works (and animation is expensive) but like I said, it's starting to become very repetitive, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of reused positions in his works. The game itself is very crude and short, feels more like an idea. I'm not saying he shouldn't ask any money for it but with this work it was a better idea to just charge around 1000yen and for his other "gameless" works around 700. And even then, considering circles like FullFlap makes waaaaay better games with quality content and sells them for 1000yen, it still feels a little overpriced. In the end I even think that this game will even make a lot less than if the price were lower so it still doesn't make sense from the "wanna make money with it" view. It's a lot more likely 5 people will buy it cheap than just 1 buying it for that price. Also, it will be less likely those 5 people will feel cheated after spending a little amount of money over it and be open to buy future works. Basically, the idea is thinking like "I'd like this game to make X amount of money" is way better for everyone than "This game's value is X, I won't let anyone get it unless they pay this"

thetruesteven, just charged your Z attack. It takes very little to charge and one shots everything except bosses. Also, not important but it helps if you don't have to get too much out of your way. Sometimes enemies drop items, the cherry gives you 4 shadow clones and the old man face makes your character boost and destroy anything in your path. They are not needed but the boost certainly makes the game even shorter.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I totally understand the getting money for your efforts part and also it doesn't help that DLSite takes way too much money, but you also have to be honest with what you got and compare it with the market. Yes, there are a lot different short animations on his works (and animation is expensive) but like I said, it's starting to become very repetitive, in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of reused positions in his works. The game itself is very crude and short, feels more like an idea. I'm not saying he shouldn't ask any money for it but with this work it was a better idea to just charge around 1000yen and for his other "gameless" works around 700. And even then, considering circles like FullFlap makes waaaaay better games with quality content and sells them for 1000yen, it still feels a little overpriced. In the end I even think that this game will even make a lot less than if the price were lower so it still doesn't make sense from the "wanna make money with it" view. It's a lot more likely 5 people will buy it cheap than just 1 buying it for that price. Also, it will be less likely those 5 people will feel cheated after spending a little amount of money over it and be open to buy future works. Basically, the idea is thinking like "I'd like this game to make X amount of money" is way better for everyone than "This game's value is X, I won't let anyone get it unless they pay this"

thetruesteven, just charged your Z attack. It takes very little to charge and one shots everything except bosses. Also, not important but it helps if you don't have to get too much out of your way. Sometimes enemies drop items, the cherry gives you 4 shadow clones and the old man face makes your character boost and destroy anything in your path. They are not needed but the boost certainly makes the game even shorter.
Those items aren't from the enemies. It's from that random woman, that drives by ignoring the chaos around her.

Now that I've played the game...it is definitely not worth the price, though the dev might think it is. I just finished the part 5 of his stuff and I swear a few of the animations are the exact same just instead of on the left side, it's on the right.

While the girl does get a minimal amount of changes (one had short hair, one has long hair, each wear different clothes) I swear it's the same old man in each and every one of his works. And it doesn't even make sense here! Random old man just enters this what seems to be an office building wearing a T and slacks and just starts fucking her.

Who the hell is this old man!? He's screwing moms, cops, landladies, elevator ladies, and now a secret agent! And even an evil organization wants him so much they wage war for him in the middle of the streets! This bastard is my hero!

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Oh, I could swear I saw more items drop than the times the girl passes by (if I recall correctly she's the one from his first work). Then again, it's hard to notice when spamming the charge Z attack, don't really feel like playing again that bad game just for that and... who cares? xD

This bastard is my hero!
LOL
Yeah, it was cool until 2 or 3 releases ago... then it got boring the character.
(I know I've been grinding hard this circle with this release, but I swear it's just frustration because I actually really like the style xD)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can anyone share the other stuff by this guy?

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

That was pretty awful. And what is this dudes fascination with very old men?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.