What's new

ACT [ Vitamin CCC ] [ ビタミンCCC ] Viola - R*pe School / ヴァイオラ・レイプスクール RE191060 RJ191060

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

An act game from the makers of . You play as a buff male rapist and from what I know from playing the demo, the only H you get are from defeating the boss fight girls(you rape them on the spot after their health reaches 0) then cutscenes of raping her afterwards(only 1 boss in the demo/haven't played the full game yet).

Controls(from what I can tell)

Z - Punch(can press a second time for a second punch combo)
X - Kick(able to hit downed girls)
C - Special fire uppercut(consumes part of the gauge below your health bar and also can hit downed girls)
V - Use item

You can buy items in intervals between stages. The only item I've used is the drink which restores health so I'm not sure what the two other items in the shop do.

Last edited by a moderator:

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Viola Rape School

You can buy items in intervals between stages. The only item I've used is the drink which restores health so I'm not sure what the two other items in the shop do.
The middle item increases your attack strength permanently and the right one increases your health permanently, so they seem like a better investment than the health potions. You get plenty of those from the stages themselves in any case.

BlueLight

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i was like "ehhh... i don't think i'll like it but maybe i will try it." then i saw what there other game was. xD NOPE! NOPE NOPE SO MUCH NOPE!

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ho I remember this autor, their gameplay/animations sucks, but the art looks so shiny and cute...

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, whoa.

WOW.

This is bad. No one should pay for this. This is very very bad.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hey, whoa.

WOW.

This is bad. No one should pay for this. This is very very bad.
Yes, it's bad but it's playable and hitbox seem fine.
This game is still a lot better than Magical Girl game (big boobs with pink outfit) that got 2000+ sales :eek: and I think both of them has same artist.

I tried demo and enjoy a few stages until I noticed that all girls are same, walk straight to player and attack.
And it's shame that you can't do anything more to regular girls and they vanish very fast after defeated :(

Franzxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

did someone have the Mega Links for this ? Thanks :3

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes, it's bad but it's playable and hitbox seem fine.
This game is still a lot better than Magical Girl game (big boobs with pink outfit) that got 2000+ sales :eek: and I think both of them has same artist.

I tried demo and enjoy a few stages until I noticed that all girls are same, walk straight to player and attack.
And it's shame that you can't do anything more to regular girls and they vanish very fast after defeated :(
I love that YOU are defending this. YOU. The guy that made what is FAR AND AWAY the finest product in this fucking genre that I have ever encountered.
This is like like Martin Luther King Jr. defending Kanye West.

saga55555

Reputation score

I love that YOU are defending this. YOU. The guy that made what is FAR AND AWAY the finest product in this fucking genre that I have ever encountered.
Oh! ha ha, I'm not a H-fighting game defender or Martin Luther King Jr.
Just think that at least it's playable and make my enjoy a few minutes before bored in my opinion :p

kai150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry if i necro post but is there any chance of download link ?

calibus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I decided to bite the bullet and get the game. It's not very good, but it's better than the previous games by this circle :\

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So, is it intended that pushing the Q button gives a permanent attack increase? And you can do it as many times as you like? Thus making the entire game trivial? Hold right, punch when a girl gets near, defeat her in one hit. Get to boss, defeat her in or two hits, scene, repeat. It may as well be a slideshow of images at that point.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I never get such critique. It's practically an I-win-button for those who fail to beat the game but who want to see the h-content anyway. You can still neglect the q-button at all and rejoice when you've beaten the game fair and square, if that's what you're seeking in a (h-)game. There's always an "omg 100%-save plz"-post, so there's probably some kind of demand.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

fell over after reading this. A good laugh I say.

Last edited:

calibus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, is it intended that pushing the Q button gives a permanent attack increase? And you can do it as many times as you like? Thus making the entire game trivial? Hold right, punch when a girl gets near, defeat her in one hit. Get to boss, defeat her in or two hits, scene, repeat. It may as well be a slideshow of images at that point.
The game is already a joke. Just put all your upgrades into attack and the game is a 1-Punch Win affair regardless.

Anyway, this circle always has cheats in their game for people who just want to fap and not play. Honestly more circles should do the same.

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

Even by mediocre H-game standards this is dull. Basically one type of normal enemy (that you can't sex). Boss animations are fairly good...but the gameplay between them is mind-crushingly tedious.

Unrelated, I don't really get the thing with MLK/Kanye. Maybe it just wasn't the best example. If it was intending to be a contrast of extremes then you'd need a lot worse than West to be a good choice, or perhaps I missed the idea altogether.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Why is it so hard to make decent gameplay? Years ago I created some games with java (+engine) which had more depth. What a waste of art/animation.

Basically one type of normal enemy (that you can't sex)
Also this is such a big minus for me. Something so simple.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cheats speed up the gameplay process slightly, there isn't a code which unlocks the gallery without playing through the game at least once.

Not that cheats are needed since as noted above it's easy enough so long as players invest all cash into ATK upgrades.